What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for Lahore everything is OK and rest of Pakistan everything is a mess, Excellent. For your info Japan offer Metro Train for Karachi and still they didn't approved that and they offer Build, run and handover basis and after 15 year's they will transfer 100% their share to Pakistan. Now asked Nura to approved that

metro bus in lahore and pindi ,,and metro train in lahore are under provincial gov.......on one side rivals name it "jangla bus" and other side they are demanding it in other cities like peshawr and karachi......Is it punjab gov duty to give this system in sind and kpk as well?????

Its a provincial project not a federal government project. So it is better to ask the same question to Mr Qaim Ali Shah who is running the Sindh Government. After the 18th amendment Sindh per capita share is bigger than Punjab but it is going into the pockets of Sindhi wadairas. It is an utter failure of Sindhi/MQM politicians if they have failed to launch any such mega project of mass transit in their province.

MQM will never let PML-N do anything of substance in Karachi because such things will create popularity or vote bank for PML(N) which they would not appreciate . Karcahite voted for MQM, KPK voted for PTI, Baluchi voted for Sardars/BNP but they all expect from shabaz sharif to come to their door and do work for their province lol

You cannot blame Punjab for the shortcomings of the Sindh/Baluchistan/KPK Government. You guys should stop barking at PML(N) when everyone else is same if not worse politician
GOOD one......

Make you rants about real corrupt governments in other provinces with the same zeal and zest as you are doing against sharifs, especially PPP Bhutto/zaradari/MQM tola ruling your karachi and sindh for last 30 years.

So you mean to say Karachi is not your and it is not a part of Pakistan. Get well soon. Now do some exercise and see all my previous post and you will find out that i never favor any you mentioned in your post and nor anyone which you didn't mentioned and my policy is simple favor those who is righteous no matter where is he/she from and what he/she is. I am Muslim and a Pakistani only. Your hatred force you to comments wrong things and you not suppose take favor based on caste or area and making lame excuses that he is wrong so if i am also doing wrong then its ok and nothing wrong in it. Be Pakistani and by Pakistani and respect your countryman

Its a provincial project not a federal government project. So it is better to ask the same question to Mr Qaim Ali Shah who is running the Sindh Government. After the 18th amendment Sindh per capita share is bigger than Punjab but it is going into the pockets of Sindhi wadairas. It is an utter failure of Sindhi/MQM politicians if they have failed to launch any such mega project of mass transit in their province.

MQM will never let PML-N do anything of substance in Karachi because such things will create popularity or vote bank for PML(N) which they would not appreciate . Karcahite voted for MQM, KPK voted for PTI, Baluchi voted for Sardars/BNP but they all expect from shabaz sharif to come to their door and do work for their province lol

You cannot blame Punjab for the shortcomings of the Sindh/Baluchistan/KPK Government. You guys should stop barking at PML(N) when everyone else is same if not worse politician

This is the main problem of our nation that we make excuses and excuses and not to initiate correct steps and if PM is not having power to run the country then Mr. Sharif must resign because he is unfit for this job

Last edited:
So you mean to say Karachi is not your and it is not a part of Pakistan. Get well soon. Now do some exercise and see all my previous post and you will find out that i never favor any you mentioned in your post and nor anyone which you didn't mentioned and my policy is simple favor those who is righteous no matter where is he/she from and what he/she is. I am Muslim and a Pakistani only. Your hatred force you to comments wrong things and you not suppose take favor based on caste or area and making lame excuses that he is wrong so if i am also doing wrong then its ok and nothing wrong in it. Be Pakistani and by Pakistani and respect your countryman

This is the main problem of our nation that we make excuses and excuses and not to initiate correct steps and if PM is not having power to run the country then Mr. Sharif must resign because he is unfit for this job

After the 18th amendment most of the responsibilities have been transferred to provinces, the federal government has already become irrelevant in many local issues. Punjab was performing well under shehbaz sharif even in 2008-2013 despite a hostile government at the centre which shows that if the province wants to develop itself it can do it in all circumstances after 18th amendtment.

what country give us in return of our taxes and reserves ? i personally paid 1 lakh tax in feb this year and i transferred some 1 crrore to pakistan which my country at least got 1 lakh$ . in return rupee lost its value and i lost my money i buy land and contractors wasted my money and time till now its uncompleted can pakistan help me on this issue ?. i sit in sunshine for renew my passport and i stand hours long lines for got nadra cards i pay pribe for done my wife document passport visa etc . i suffered when i face pakistani mission out of pakistan embassy guys treat us like dirt . i answered to FIA stupid questions after hours long flights . i feel unsecured and uncomfort while move in pakistan as every one think i am milking cow . what is single good thing pakistan give it to me ? i face Indians Bengali daily after blasts in pakistan everyone comment on pakistan as jungle . i hold that POS green passport which no country even stamp visa for my honeymoon even i give then warranty of 10 thousands dollars . and from now i have to show polio drops certificate and drink drops in my age 31 .
You're right, Nature is Playing Games with US....We cant do anything.....

You were born in Sindh therefore are not culturally Punjabi so you cannot speak on behalf of real Punjabis.
STUPID Comments..........""Punjabi means Person who speak Punjabi""

After the 18th amendment most of the responsibilities have been transferred to provinces, the federal government has already become irrelevant in many local issues. Punjab was performing well under shehbaz sharif even in 2008-2013 despite a hostile government at the centre which shows that if the province wants to develop itself it can do it in all circumstances after 18th amendtment.

Now that is a fair comments but we have to push all other province to perform well and asked them to visit along with PM to get more foreign investment like he is supporting Punjab

He was born in Lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries.

He ate from Punjab, learned and played from Punjab, got famous from selection in Lahore, got best eduaction from Punjab....yet this troll, got nothing from Waziristan or Pasthuns talks about having some love. HYPOCRITIC man.

He wants to WIN OVER PUNJAB, GET SUPPORT FROM PUNJABIS, YET HAVE GRAND PASTHUNS PLANS with SHUJA PASHA TO STOP MILITARY OPs in FATA, JOIN THIRD CLASS AFGHANISTAN WITH SOME KIND OF UNION, and lastly, WANTS TO DIVIDE PUNJAB !!!

THIS TRAITOR IS SAME AS JAVED HASHMI, HE WILL DESTROY AND WASTE PUNJABIS, THE MOST BRAVE AND FORWARD LOOKING PPL OF THE WHOLE OF SUBCONTINENT, CENTRAL ASIA AND SOUTH ASIA.

He merely wants a "proper decmocray" and system for social welfare keep the Punjabiyat none sense out of it kindly

He was born in Lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries.

He ate from Punjab, learned and played from Punjab, got famous from selection in Lahore, got best eduaction from Punjab....yet this troll, got nothing from Waziristan or Pasthuns talks about having some love. HYPOCRITIC man.

He wants to WIN OVER PUNJAB, GET SUPPORT FROM PUNJABIS, YET HAVE GRAND PASTHUNS PLANS with SHUJA PASHA TO STOP MILITARY OPs in FATA, JOIN THIRD CLASS AFGHANISTAN WITH SOME KIND OF UNION, and lastly, WANTS TO DIVIDE PUNJAB !!!

THIS TRAITOR IS SAME AS JAVED HASHMI, HE WILL DESTROY AND WASTE PUNJABIS, THE MOST BRAVE AND FORWARD LOOKING PPL OF THE WHOLE OF SUBCONTINENT, CENTRAL ASIA AND SOUTH ASIA.

Calm down. Imran Khan's fake 'Pashtun' stress also gets on my nerves (I am an Urdu Speaker, btw) but no need for you to divide Pakistanis further. Imran is going to pay a price like PPP in Punjab if this fake-Pathan overplays his ethnic card. The real Pashtuns--those in ANP--don't consider IK as Pashtun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom