What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually shocked at what was posted in OP and the conclusion drawn! How can asking for rights for other area be considered anti-Punjab and before any asshole raises a finger I am a full time Punjabi born in Karachi (SIndh) and lives very close to Baluchistan with good family friends from KPK...

Basically I am a Pakistani so any blind picking the ethnic card and favoring 1 province over the others is really not a Pakistani!

He is a Niazi Pathan from Punjab who don't speak Pashto and he can call himself both as Pashtun or Punjabi. ;)
None of your eff business go kiss Modi and be happy!

These anti-punjabis need to learn their place before they get taught it.
and your business here in this thread is what? Start a war between us? :coffee:

He is a Niazi Pathan from Punjab who don't speak Pashto and he can call himself both as Pashtun or Punjabi. ;)
How do they define a pasthun? I thought all Khans are pathans..

As for all those NS supporters and IK supporters kindly dont fight online you become a spectacle for the Indians and encourage them to bring in :pop: and what not! What are you trying to showcase that haan Pakistan is as broken as they speculate? Dont let your hatred for a man / party where people dont even know you on first name basis make you make a spectacle of my country Pakistan!

Last edited:
You were born in Sindh therefore are not culturally Punjabi so you cannot speak on behalf of real Punjabis.
My birth place has nothing to do with anything! That is Indian discrimination! Back off or you will be reported!

As for all those NOORA and IK supporters kindly dont fight online you become a spectacle for the Indians and encourage them to bring in and what not! What are you trying to showcase that haan Pakistan is as broken as they speculate? Dont let your hatred for a man / party where people dont even know you on first name basis make you make a spectacle of my country Pakistan!
So you are afraid to discuss your internal problems because of India? Never knew that India is so important for you :P

So you are afraid to discuss your internal problems because of India? Never knew that India is so important for you :P
India? Where did I write that? please point out what your delusions are making you believe!

@Jazzbot - I'm beginning to dislike IK with each passing comment of his; go to the Council of Common Interests or the Supreme Court if you think that KP's rights are being denied by the Federal Government - Hell No....talk about the 'Punjab-centric' policies of the Government in the Media whilst taking out rallies in Punjab - Hell Yeah !

What kind of behaviour is that ? Hes playing with the same ethnic BS the rest of them used to play !

KP has nothing perceptible to show for despite the 18th Amendment & he keeps on harping about 'Punjab' this & 'Punjab' that !

@Jazzbot - I'm beginning to dislike IK with each passing comment of his; go to the Council of Common Interests or the Supreme Court if you think that KP's rights are being denied by the Federal Government - Hell No....talk about the 'Punjab-centric' policies of the Government in the Media whilst taking out rallies in Punjab - Hell Yeah !

What kind of behaviour is that ? Hes playing with the same ethnic BS the rest of them used to play !

KP has nothing perceptible to show for despite the 18th Amendment & he keeps on harping about 'Punjab' this & 'Punjab' that !
This is really a disappointing reply...

How is asking for fairness in division of money and pointing out the fact (Punjab does get a large share of the budget) being anti Punjabi?

Well it is relatively good he is at least doing something for the region he is put in charge of...cant say the same for Sindh or Baluchistan!

This is really a disappointing reply...

How is asking for fairness in division of money and pointing out the fact (Punjab does get a large share of the budget) being anti Punjabi?

Well it is relatively good he is at least doing something for the region he is put in charge of...cant say the same for Sindh or Baluchistan!

Fairness in the 'division of money' ?

Punjab already gets the least Per Capita Funds transferred from the Federal Government & has been getting them since the '90s in fact they get less than a 1:1 ratio whereas all others get at least 1:1 or more than one !

You can consult the PILDAT Report on the Baluchistan Issue to verify the above !

Furthermore one goes to the Council of Common Interest or the Supreme Court to ask for one's Rights not engage in such BS within the Media that is only for Domestic or Electoral Consumption - Nothing more....nothing less !

They've got no performance of worth to show for in KP & yet they harp on about 'Punjab' this & 'Punjab' that !

Iss aadmi ney jiss thali (punjab) sey sari zindagi khaya hai aaj ussi punjab ke bare mein bakwas kar raha hai, such people should be thrown out of punjab
Try to understand, he Is informing you about what the citizens of other provinces are saying about their problems and difficulties, because some of those people think it is the fault of Punjab Govt, because of Ganja Brothers or Army.

Fairness in the 'division of money' ?

Punjab already gets the least Per Capita Funds transferred from the Federal Government & has been getting them since the '90s in fact they get less than a 1:1 ratio whereas all others get at least 1:1 or more than one !

You can consult the PILDAT Report on the Baluchistan Issue to verify the above !
Then what is IK crying about? and why have others also raised the division of funds wrt Punjab before...Its not the 1st article I have read in a similar scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom