What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
6r66hw.jpg

You can see how much of the Federal Budget Punjab is getting Per Capita (the least) & these figures are valid till the next NFC Award !

As expected potians can't answer these questions. KPK is getting way more then their share in population, same is the case with Balochistan.

@Armstrong, I quoted wheet issue as an example. Which I guess was enough to debunk your claim that PTI is only doing protests and isn't using proper channels to solve the issues.

As for the power projects in KPK and the support of federal govt in this regard, I appreciate it but its not like federal govt is doing it just like that. South Asian News Agency | Federal govt assures KPK govt of cooperation to start 25,000 megawatt hydel power projects in KPK

Also although off topic but just for example: Lowari Tunnel: KPK allocates more funds than federal govt – ChitralToday, chitral news, chitral's online newspaper, daily chitral news,

More funds: Lowari Tunnel project receives Rs3 billion – The Express Tribune

KPK asks federal govt to pay hydel profit dues
Read it completely, it has a lot of details about pending payments.

KP govt clears lady health workers’ salaries - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

A slow roll-out: Eight months on, K-P’s promises of change remain tied up in red – The Express Tribune

Few Excepts:

The point is, federal govt is creating hurdles for KPK govt in one way or another, and KP govt is taking initiatives wherever they can with whatever options they have. Stop giving leverage to federal / punjab govt for nothing. Actually its Ganjas who are playing Punjabi or Anti KPK cards, and on top of it they are blamming IK for being Anti-Punjab.

Your Wheat Example doesn't de-bunk anything because PTI did that after months of the same 'Punjab Centric' crap circulating in Media & by-the-way the Council of Common Interests is the correct forum for that not the Supreme Court; I mentioned the Supreme Court in case of the denial of their Constitutional Rights such as the failure of the Federal Government to provide the requisite funds - This is the same BS that Bilor used to say when he ran the Pakistan Railways into the ground - The Federal Government never provided me with any funds !

If PTI really has a case - Take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court on the issue & take the Punjab Government to the Council of Common Interest on the non-providence of Wheat not the other way around !

Instead of quoting me these 'allegations' from the Media....tell when did PTI take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court for the non-payment of LDHW's salaries or the Lowari Tunnel or any other non-payment of funds because if 'allegations' are all the evidence that we can come up with than Abid Sher Ali has been throwing plenty of allegations around as well.

The fact of the matter is that they've got nothing to show for their performance in KP that is 'perceptible' but their only political strategy is to harp on endlessly about jumping from one issue to other - If it wasn't the Election, then it was the Media & if it wasn't the Media than it was the Wheat & if not that than the Electricity !

Instead of organizing Protests across the country they should deliver in KP !

If they are not getting the required funds they should take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court - their failure to do so only reinforces the perception that this is all just a farce to cover up their own failures in a Province they promised to bring in change in a 100 days where any perceptible change is yet to be seen !

And they're going by the age old tactic - When you've messed up...blame Punjab !

There are racist everywhere, your interactions dont hold any value to me or this forum. So putting them in order, who are the most or least racist. You have indirectly told us something, now be a man and come out. If not good some of them are as bad as each other and uneducated.

I do know how Pashtuns are treated in Punjab, when the come from KP let alone Fata. Keep your interactions to yourself, they are worth nothing on this forum or to me.
Please feel free to enlighten us with the experience. Even in KPK, there has been a divide based on language and nobody is willing to make any concerted effort to plug in..In Balochistan Pushtoon advocate breaking the province based on ethnicity....In Karachi Pushtoon concentrations have fueled conflict between Urdu-Speakers and themselves. Like they say," If you're at fault with anyone, then it might be his. If you're at fault with everyone, then for sure its yours"

Last edited:
I couldn't get my ice cream yesterday cause that Punjabi@ Armstrong keeps shutting the bijili(power) off so i can be screwed in Sindh.:cray:

Armstrong listen to the message and not who is delivering it He is complaining about lack of development in other provinces and to a point he is right.Center is ignoring other provinces to play cheap politics pointing that doesn't make him anti Punjabi or pro Pushtu.

Bhai what kind of development does he expect from the Center ?

Gwadar is being developed, Coal Power Plants are being set up in Sindh & Dams are in the works in KP - What the heck does he want ?

Why does he have his knickers in a twist over a Metro Bus or a Metro Rail in Lahore when the Punjab Government isn't even paying for it ?

Should the Punjab Government apologize to the Sindh, the Baluchistan & KP Government for their better performance which is roping in more Foreign Investment ?

Or are Punjabis some long-lost offshoot of the Chinese Race that Chinese Investors are looking to invest in Lahore ?

Or has the Federal Government stopped either of the Provincial Governments in doing what they ought to to do in their own Provinces after the 18th Amendment ? If Yes - then why the hell do they not take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court instead of fighting these Wars in the Media ?

Perhaps because they know that their BS is going to be called out as BS by the Supreme Court !

Your Wheat Example doesn't de-bunk anything because PTI did that after months of the same 'Punjab Centric' crap circulating in Media & by-the-way the Council of Common Interests is the correct forum for that not the Supreme Court; I mentioned the Supreme Court in case of the denial of their Constitutional Rights such as the failure of the Federal Government to provide the requisite funds - This is the same BS that Bilor used to say when he ran the Pakistan Railways into the ground - The Federal Government never provided me with any funds !

If PTI really has a case - Take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court on the issue & take the Punjab Government to the Council of Common Interest on the non-providence of Wheat not the other way around !

Instead of quoting me these 'allegations' from the Media....tell when did PTI take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court for the non-payment of LDHW's salaries or the Lowari Tunnel or any other non-payment of funds because if 'allegations' are all the evidence that we can come up with than Abid Sher Ali has been throwing plenty of allegations around as well.

The fact of the matter is that they've got nothing to show for their performance in KP that is 'perceptible' but their only political strategy is to harp on endlessly about jumping from one issue to other - If it wasn't the Election, then it was the Media & if it wasn't the Media than it was the Wheat & if not that than the Electricity !

Instead of organizing Protests across the country they should deliver in KP !

If they are not getting the required funds they should take the Federal Government to the Supreme Court - their failure to do so only reinforces the perception that this is all just a farce to cover up their own failures in a Province they promised to bring in change in a 100 days where any perceptible change is yet to be seen !

And they're going by the age old tactic - When you've messed up...blame Punjab !

They cannot be taken seriously after IK blamed Punjab for Japan backing out of Karachi rail investment. They can't come up with single good reason to blame Punjab.

I do know how Pashtuns are treated in Punjab, when the come from KP let alone Fata. Keep your interactions to yourself, they are worth nothing on this forum or to me.

Please tell us how pathans, baloch, kashmiris, muhajirs, sindhis etc are treated in Punjab, any exemple. While at the other hand we all know discrimination of Hazarewal in KPK or Muhajir vs pathan riots in Karachi.

yar yeh noon league walay gumrah log hain, in kay Maa baap nay inko haram khila ker bara kiya hai, tabhi tou asi soch hai.. all I can say is that Allah inko rah-e-rast per laye, noon league is desperately trying to play ethnic card here, which is very dangerous for federation of pakistan..

?.:what:

They cannot be taken seriously after IK blamed Punjab for Japan backing out of Karachi rail investment. They can't come up with single good reason to blame Punjab.

The reason IK is speaking anti-Punjab is qutie clear, all his supporters and members of parliement have won from peshawar, mardan, charsadda, naushehra and swabi, these regions have been historically core ANP dominated, everyone knows about the history of ANP ideology against punjab , they had never hidden it in the past. Now these ANP lotas are in PTI and are using IK's mouth to utter the anti-Punjab ideology of ANP. I cannot recall imran khan saying such BS before these old time ANP loyalists joined his party after 30th october 2011, there has been gradual transformation of IK from a balanced nationalist leader to an anti-Punjab "fake pashtun" chauvinist, anybody who cannot notice it is living in delusion.

Please enlighten me how Puktoons are treated in Punjab ?

Members of my family are Pukhtoons as are quite a few of my friends - Most are from the Tribal Areas !

And I'm not even an ethnic Punjabi myself - So I would know a thing or two about how 'non-Punjabis' are treated in Punjab !

As for all those NOORA and IK supporters kindly dont fight online you become a spectacle for the Indians and encourage them to bring in :pop: and what not! What are you trying to showcase that haan Pakistan is as broken as they speculate? Dont let your hatred for a man / party where people dont even know you on first name basis make you make a spectacle of my country Pakistan!
Its not fair.

Should the Punjab Government apologize to the Sindh, the Baluchistan & KP Government for their better performance which is roping in more Foreign Investment ?
Exactly, they have elected their representatives, so they should hold them accountable for not performing rather than putting the debris of their lack of performance on others. Punjab voted for Shahbaz Sharif and despite publicly calling him whatever they want, in their heart know that he remains unmatched in his performance. We are lucky to have him, If others don't want him then probably they should stop whining about lack of performance on their sides.

The reason IK is speaking about punjab is quite clear, all his supporters and members of parliement have won from peshawar, mardan, charsadda, naushehra and swabi, these regions have been historically core ANP dominated, everyone knows about the history of ANP ideology against punjab , they had never hidden it in the past. Now these ANP lotas are in PTI and are using IK's mouth to utter the anti-Punjab ideology of ANP. I cannot recall imran khan saying such BS before these old time ANP loyalists joined his party after 30th october 2011, there has been gradual transformation of IK from a balanced nationalist leader to an anti-Punjab "fake pashtun" chauvinist, anybody who cannot notice it is living in delusion.

I always though IK as nationalist, got second highest votes in Punjab after Noras. Around 7 millions compared to 15 million for noras, so 1/3 of votes which is huge amount. That didn't translate to many seats because how system works, but could have been improved further in next GE.

If he wan't to keep himself for KPK then so be it, at this rate PTI winning next time even in KPK seem unluckly. I would rather ANP win in KPK, at least they are not in bed with terrorists.

Bold Part .At one side you are Mentioning "Noora" and other side you mentioned "IK Supporter". I was thinking that you r neutral umpire.
Are you serious? fine I will fix it if that is bugging you much :enjoy:

I didnt think Noora was offensive!

As for all those NS supporters and IK supporters kindly dont fight online you become a spectacle for the Indians and encourage them to bring in :pop: and what not! What are you trying to showcase that haan Pakistan is as broken as they speculate? Dont let your hatred for a man / party where people dont even know you on first name basis make you make a spectacle of my country Pakistan!
@PiyaraPakistan is this better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom