What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
say anything about DA PUNJAB even being a Punjabi yourself from 5/6 generations perhaps and there you go they will label you as Anti Punjab...:lol: as if its not a Province but whole different country where zombies live and its considered blasphemy to say anything against it:astagh:

JUst because the Buttsss of Lahore aka PMLNers are Punjabi!

IK is playing double game, for punjabis he is Pakistani nationalist. When in KPK he become pathan nationalist to appease his ANP voters. Sooner or later phattu people will know his real nature.

@Jazzbot bro rahnain dain....you can convince a rock but can never convince a hardcore PMLner who also happens to be an ethnic Punjabi...

I am surprised after reading your posts in plain english instead of broken one. Are you feeling all right these days?
@Armstrong what has happened to her all of a sudden? o_O

I am surprised after reading your posts in plain english instead of broken one. Are you feeling all right these days?
@Armstrong what has happened to her all of a sudden? o_O
hahah blame the sara hua mods

Im Punjabi and I say piss on pmln and their pro-lahore/punjab and anti-pakistan policies...

if truth makes me anti-punjab, I proudly say it again and loudly, pmln is acting like as if Lahore is Punjab and Punjab is Pakistan, shame on them and their patwari supporters..
Blasphemy:astagh: dont say anything about Punjab neither about PMLN:astagh: you will be thrown in hell!:astagh::girl_wacko:

ohh god another ***-holley, with another cheap shot?

So you're a neutral person? Sorry but your posts suggest otherwise. You don't become neutral by saying it again and again. Show it with your posts and actions. They way you got hurt when someone bashed PML-N speaks loudly about from where you operate.

Lets do a reality test, post your views about following video:

I dont have to prove anything to anyone. I am anti-cult , and at the moment I see immi-cult on this forum so it is natural for me to break the so-called sacredness of your buddhar (oldy) leader imran khan.

And about this video, I will not watch it because there is this Qureshi guy the jamura of Musharraf in this video. Perhaps he is a marasi as marasis in our area assume qureshi as their surname these days.

IK is playing double game, for punjabis he is Pakistani nationalist. When in KPK he become pathan nationalist to appease his ANP voters. Sooner or later phattu people will know his real nature.
so whats wrong in it?
thats what the politics is all about, no he isnt is a angel, want to find one, plz go to hell or heavens?

the ganja is fooling the people of Lahore

he and his family are what we say PAINDOO

Better be right in hell and then to be wrong and with patwaris in heaven ! :lol:
next you will be called a Jew posing as Pakistani:lol: remember how IK is linked often with Jews:tongue: ...its a conspiracy against Punjab and Punjabies by Jews to pinpoint ills in the Province:astagh:

I dont have to prove anything to anyone. I am anti-cult , and at the moment I see immi-cult on this forum so it is natural for me to break the so-called sacredness of your buddhar (oldy) leader imran khan.

And about this video, I will not watch it because there is this Qureshi guy the jamura of Musharraf in this video. Perhaps he is a marasi as marasis in our area assume qureshi as their surname these days.

Brother shahmir, I have reported your post for racism against Pakistanis

then shall we go up against!
i would request all of PTIANS let me , deal that pice of crap?

thats my soilder, whatever it takes ?

whatever it takes ! 14th August is the deadline... either pmln comes on right path or will be forced to do so.

next you will be called a Jew posing as Pakistani:lol: remember how IK is linked often with Jews:tongue: ...its a conspiracy against Punjab and Punjabies by Jews to pinpoint ills in the Province:astagh:

Worth it.. like I said its better to be right than to be wrong and with patwaris :lol:

whatever it takes ! 14th August is the deadline... either pmln comes on right path or will be forced to do so.

On 14th august immi will be hanged by his b***s along with his boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom