What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran khan ki durgat starting @13:00 in this program for his today's remarks

Capital TV and quite a number of other TV channels are funded by U S A. Funds were approved by American Congress.It 's legality in Pakistan was approved accepted by Zardari and PPP like so many other NGO's.

:D

Exterminate them anyway, nothing comes between punjab and access to sea.

If the matter is only about sea access then punjab and sindh have good relations, I dont see any friction between the two provinces, both punjab and sindh governments have very cordial relations based on mutual respect so punjab's sea access is always safe.

he's really becoming a politician

and its sad...

that's all i can say

I hail from the Province IK represents. And I will say that if KPK and other Provinces could get their acts together, evolve, and put emphasis on hard work - things would get accomplished

Punjab gets a higher share of the budgets because look at its population for Gods sakes. Tax collection rate in Punjab is highest; hard work ethic is more ingrained there (look at Sialkot!!)

why not work together and form a best-practices approach towards governance.....lets do something about the Afghan refugee crisis, the drug smugglers and extortion mafia that are causing irritation to even critical cities like Peshawar.

Karachi is no more important than Quetta is, Lahore is no more important than Peshawar or Wana is. Root out the corruption and focus on the issues alone not politics - then shyte will get done

As someone who was passionately supporting IK during Pak elections - I am disappointed by this provincial politics which these civilians seem to get embroiled in

If the matter is only about sea access then punjab and sindh have good relations, I dont see any friction between the two provinces, both punjab and sindh governments have very cordial relations based on mutual respect so punjab's sea access is always safe.

are you talking about people to people and business to business basis?

or PML and PPP to MQM basis :laugh:

creating pakistan was a mistake and we are harvesting fruits of that mistake. this country always in crisis in risks and in hard times since day one .and will remain in crisis
Are you enjoying your favourite VAT 69 orJOHNNY WALKER Or is it JACK DANIAL.......NO Thank you I don't drink.

creating pakistan was a mistake and we are harvesting fruits of that mistake. this country always in crisis in risks and in hard times since day one .and will remain in crisis

is your account hacked or have you gone crazy today?

WTF are you talking about? Altaf Hussain once said the same thing, which is good he's living in London because if someone like me was face to face on him i'd sock him to bits

blame the issues, blame the politicians, blame some of the people.....dont say our country is a mistake!!

EVEER!

Are you enjoying your favourite VAT 69 orJOHNNY WALKER Or is it JACK DANIAL.......NO Thank you I don't drink.
i am just looking future this madness can not go too long . pakistan was like tight 5 cats from tails one cat already left remain 4 lets see :P

haha .. let the show begin .. When altaf bhai said along the similar lines there was huge opposition he was awarded tamgha e ghadari lol now imran khan in the same shoes
lol

Karma is a biatcccccccccccccch

i am just looking future this madness can not go too long . pakistan was like tight 5 cats from tails one cat already left remain 4 lets see :P

we survived 5 years of zardari

i would rather have shaken hands with the devil himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom