What's new

Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

he is not the leader he is just follower. :omghaha:
1st he followed Musharraf
2nd he followed iftikhar chowdhry
Now he is following mubashir lucman :haha:
i dnt knw abt him .. but i know u were the follower of bari tind ... now u r foillower of chooti tind ..son u will be follower of (the tind to be ) hamza shabaz ...

i dnt knw abt him .. but i know u were the follower of bari tind ... now u r foillower of chooti tind ..son u will be follower of (the tind to be ) hamza shabaz ...
You are dumb my friend :lol: I am follower of Pervez Musharraf the great leader of Pakistan :)

now i like him too so im gone let go the stupid comment u gave
Not stupid comment friend this is reality. I had liked him but disappointed due to his sweeping statements and adopting popular stance. He changed several time his stance. you will see one day he will go against taliban.

Not stupid comment friend this is reality. I had liked him but disappointed due to his sweeping statements and adopting popular stance. He changed several time his stance. you will see one day he will go against taliban.
he is not pro taliban .. he just have his own solution for the war we are fighting for a decade ... although im pro pri but i dnt support his stance on security related issues

he is not pro taliban .. he just have his own solution for the war we are fighting for a decade ... although im pro pri but i dnt support his stance on security related issues
Musharraf would have been settled this taliban issue in his regime but these so-called leaders didn't leave him relax to settling down the issue.

So?????????????????
mindyourownbusiness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom