What's new

Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

Personally I am not in favor of BAN, bczz that way they would play victim card, boycott and their would dry out of business or get hurt..
I agree that they will start crying if we ban them and try to get sympathy from foreign Geo lovers but on the other hand Geo isn't in need of our money or ratings, they are being paid by outsiders just to cause "Drama"... if we as a whole nation Ban them then I don't think the victim card will work after that

the victim of their propaganda is PAKISTANI NATION

who cares if they play victim card? What's gonna happen? UN secretary the toothless old man will issue protest? American state department spokesperson will yap a few lines about "valuing partnership followed by 'do more to protect journos"

i say to them all kiss our azz.....say the same to poor old hamid mir the poor oppressed journalist who does what those indians do....cry the ISI wolf

law ministry? you mean the....the...

"judiciary"

:o:

lets consistently boycott, lets not give them any excuse !

I agree that they will start crying if we ban them and try to get sympathy from foreign Geo lovers but on the other hand Geo isn't in need of our money or ratings, they are being paid by outsiders just to cause "Drama"... if we as a whole nation Ban them then I don't think the victim card will work after that

In a way you are right, Geo is a mafia, and mafia shouldnt be allowed... if we boycott them, they will resurface with another name... BAN the people from practicing the profession..

lol hamid mir is most favorite anchor and mir shakeel is a traitor :omghaha: bohat hi bara ch***ya hai.
ur labguage shows what kinda of home u r brought up in ..shame on u ..reported

No doubt, HM is an escape route for IK from the current policy against GEO.....he keeps protecting it right open!

none should, even Hamid Mir should quit. I believe that Geo even played Hamid mir's incident to their foreign agenda, maligning our national institutions..

And what Hamid Mir has been doing for last 6-7 years.......?? Didn't he malign Pak army and ISI...????

Back
Top Bottom