What's new

Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

Glad to see IK visit HM.

At some point IK has to make amends with GEO. It is bad policy to target media conglomerates the way IK did it. Nevermind if GEO is pro PML-N or not. Its just bad policy. There are a number of subtle and not-so-subtle ways of dealing with entities like GEO. IK did not have to come out like that. It looked like kicking someone who has already fallen down. Bad policy comes from bad advisors. But then a leader chooses his advisors.

I am not against valid criticism of 'agencies'. One must not allow / tolerate human rights violations in name of 'greater good'. Most people do not see the point in HM's support to Baluch cause. I hope some of you would realize a few years down the road, the value of what HM was trying to do viz-a-viz Mama Qadeer baloch. Reactionaries will never get it, since they are not capable of understanding other people's perspectives to begin with.

Glad to see IK visit HM.

At some point IK has to make amends with GEO. It is bad policy to target media conglomerates the way IK did it. Nevermind if GEO is pro PML-N or not. Its just bad policy. There are a number of subtle and not-so-subtle ways of dealing with entities like GEO. IK did not have to come out like that. It looked like kicking someone who has already fallen down. Bad policy comes from bad advisors. But then a leader chooses his advisors.

I am not against valid criticism of 'agencies'. One must not allow / tolerate human rights violations in name of 'greater good'. Most people do not see the point in HM's support to Baluch cause. I hope some of you would realize a few years down the road, the value of what HM was trying to do viz-a-viz Mama Qadeer baloch. Reactionaries will never get it, since they are not capable of understanding other people's perspectives to begin with.
journalists cant be politicians , judges , or even advocates?
HM tried his best on behalf of geo, to be all of it?
journalists should limit themselves , to thier work, which is reporting news as it happens , if not they can be target of every kind of voilence ?
IMRAN or whole of pakistani nation is just not happy what HM went through, but at the same time nobody can stop a sucidle person or organization, which is hell bound to crack the important institutions of the country, because they have paid by enemy?
so sorry, no one in pakistan is ready to belive the innosense of geo & HM working on, AZAD BALUCHISTAN project along with CIA , RAW & supported by this noora govt?
using the innocent baluchi peoples for thier evil designs?

IK is playing his cards smartly for first time. Keep it coming Khan saab. Give them lolly pops while keep hunting the big fish. :tup:

I am not updated in this subject..... Was there any official stand by GoP in this issue? If yes what was it????

I'm not aware of any official stance. NS is buying his time until the storm settles. Remember Geo was very anti Musharaf and pro Nawaz during Musharaf's rule.

I'm not aware of any official stance. NS is buying his time until the storm settles. Remember Geo was very anti Musharaf and pro Nawaz during Musharaf's rule.

so he left it to military to deal with this issue?? Smart move by him

so he left it to military to deal with this issue?? Smart move by him

NS is much smarter then we think. Then again ruling a country like Pakistan twice before will give you a lot of skills. I think nothing will happen to GEO, the storm will die down. GEO will come out as the ''victim''. NS will use GEO to malign the Army.

IK b Joker he hai. Jis Hamid Meer ko favorite anchor kahta hai ossi Hamid Meer k bayan ke reporting pe Jang / Geo and Meer Shakeel ur Rehman ko traitor kahta hai.

Bhai logo @Leader @Jazzbot now what is that? i cant understand the purpose behind this 180 turn.
no u turn .. hamid mir has history with imran khan .. he helped raising funds for flood victim with imran khan .. imran khan has gud relationship with him .. but the policy of the institution is not made by himd mir or anyone else .. its mir shakeel ur rehman that the army and people are after ,,,

no u turn .. hamid mir has history with imran khan .. he helped raising funds for flood victim with imran khan .. imran khan has gud relationship with him .. but the policy of the institution is not made by himd mir or anyone else .. its mir shakeel ur rehman that the army and people are after ,,,
It was Hamid Mir's Brother not Mir shakeel ur remhan, b/w MSR is not my cousin if he is behind all this he should be hanged till death.

bro nothng get publish or come oin screen without approval of the owner .. the toe the policy ..

reporting is one thng ..blowing out of proportion intentionally is the other thing .. His brother even had no idea that they will use his statement like this ..neither he asked them to keep repeating it for hours

It was Hamid Mir's Brother not Mir shakeel ur remhan, b/w MSR is not my cousin if he is behind all this he should be hanged till death.

Back
Top Bottom