What's new

Hamid Mir is my favorite anchor: Imran Khan

Bhai logo @Leader @Jazzbot now what is that? i cant understand the purpose behind this 180 turn.

Diplomacy my friend, you can't go all out against anyone. Especially if its the biggest media mafia of your country who has govt's full support. You got to give them timely lollypops to keep them engaged.

The main thing is, while praising Hamid Mir, IK still torn Mir Shakeel ur Rehman apart. Do you think Hamid Mir will be happy with his praise when he hear about IK's words about his boss? Its all fine as far as IK keep the big fish in check.

Like they say in Punjabi. Khabbi wakha k sajji marna. :D

bro nothng get publish or come oin screen without approval of the owner .. the toe the policy ..

reporting is one thng ..blowing out of proportion intentionally is the other thing .. His brother even had no idea that they will use his statement like this ..neither he asked them to keep repeating it for hours
I agree with u.

IK b Joker he hai. Jis Hamid Meer ko favorite anchor kahta hai ossi Hamid Meer k bayan ke reporting pe Jang / Geo and Meer Shakeel ur Rehman ko traitor kahta hai.

IK praised journalism of Hamid Mir, didn't supported his blames on ISI. Both are different things.

Plus, what Geo did after Hamid Mir's attack is whole different story. That's why he is criticizing Shakeel ur Rehman who is the boss.

Bhai logo @Leader @Jazzbot now what is that? i cant understand the purpose behind this 180 turn.

If Imran khan does not take 180 degree turns, then how will we stick to his famous title of "The master of U-turn". Imran khan is veena malik of politics, he provides great entertainment every now and then.

Last edited:
Diplomacy my friend, you can't go all out against anyone. Especially if its the biggest media mafia of your country who has govt's full support. You got to give them timely lollypops to keep them engaged.

The main thing is, while praising Hamid Mir, IK still torn Mir Shakeel ur Rehman apart. Do you think Hamid Mir will be happy with his praise when he hear about IK's words about his boss? Its all fine as far as IK keep the big fish in check.

Like they say in Punjabi. Khabbi wakha k sajji marna. :D
:omghaha:samjh a gai kia bat punjabi mahawray ke.:lol:

Chuttttttttttttttttttttti will join after 01 Hour.:p:

If Imran khan does not take 180 degree turns, then how will we stick with his famous title of "The master of U-turn". Imran khan is veena malik of politics, he provides great entertainment every now and then.

If Imran Khan is Veena Malik of politics, then Nawaz Sharif is no less than Sunny Leone.. :laugh:

ur labguage shows what kinda of home u r brought up in ..shame on u ..reported

:lol: do more reports dude. I didnt use loose language otherwise prove it :lol: your leader is non sensible. this is ground reality. mano ya na mano :omghaha:

usual double games .. Im Da Dim's journey from hero to zero , shows how confused DA FK he is .. !

He is against the system yet his party's top leadership only consists of LOTA's of the highest caliber this country has ever produced these leaders have served as stooges of other corrupt political parties or cronies of general sahab.

IK getting direct feed from general gul another Islami jabhori union in making :tdown:

IK b Joker he hai. Jis Hamid Meer ko favorite anchor kahta hai ossi Hamid Meer k bayan ke reporting pe Jang / Geo and Meer Shakeel ur Rehman ko traitor kahta hai.
yea lol and hence that MIr on his stand that ISI behind that attack.

lol hamid mir is most favorite anchor and mir shakeel is a traitor :omghaha: bohat hi bara ch***ya hai.

He is extremely confused, I mean extremely! And he is extremely immature.

It's actually too bad, because he's not corrupt, I think. Could have been a real potential.......ah well, such is our luck in leaders.

It's actually too bad, because he's not corrupt, I think. Could have been a real potential.......ah well, such is our luck in leaders.
Really i cant understand why the dumb came in politics like him. Non corrupt is not a qualification. leader should have some brain too :lol:

Imagine someone calls you a patriotic but the organization in which you are working (your boss included) as traitor, I think only a Veena malik of politics can come up with such crap :lol:

:lol: do more reports dude. I didnt use loose language otherwise prove it :lol: your leader is non sensible. this is ground reality. mano ya na mano :omghaha:
u can say what ever u want ... every big personalities have haters ... even Quaid e azam had haters ... but would that change any thing ..NO ..u can say any BS u want

u can say what ever u want ... every big personalities have haters ... even Quaid e azam had haters ... but would that change any thing ..NO ..u can say any BS u want

he is not the leader he is just follower. :omghaha:
1st he followed Musharraf
2nd he followed iftikhar chowdhry
Now he is following mubashir lucman :haha:

Back
Top Bottom