What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

We are 1.5 bn people, world has to adapt, not the other way around.
World has a lot to gain by being a little more decent, dont you think?

When in Rome do what the Romans do. If you don't like what the Romans do, please don't go there. You are asking for special treatment.

World has a lot to gain by being a little more decent, dont you think?
Actually if you look Western countries have much more civility even when their woman go around semi naked, yet fully covered women are not even spared from preying eyes in Muslim countries

When in Rome do what the Romans do. If you don't like what the Romans do, please don't go there. You are asking for special treatment.
Not only special treatment but calling oneself a victim too

Or perhaps the guy just wanted to make sure that beofrer hes assaulted it will be respected because of his nationality.

Who knows.

I am sorry adapt what exactly ?

They can begin by adapting to our decency level.

What have you given to people that they would adapt you ?

Lets see:
  1. We have not invented nuclear bombs.
  2. We have not invented hydrogen bombs.
  3. We have not caused world wars.
  4. We are not the people responsible for the most number of rapes.
  5. We are not the people who have bombed defenseless countries.
  6. We did not forcefully took over other people's land and continue to torture native population of the people.
  7. We are not responsible for animals going extinct in the 21st century.
  8. We have not killed 6 million Germans.
  9. We have a fair share of our contributions to science and technology.
  10. We took down the soviet union.
  11. Etc...
World has a lot to thank us for. Whats the threshold?

Well in rome, if you have something good to share, do share it with them, Romans will thank you for that, dont you agree?

No I suggest they adapt to decent laws.
Oh trust me they do have very decent laws. It is no wonder that Muslims of Pakistan are always lined up after foreign embassies to get their once-in-a-lifetime chance to visit these countries

World has a lot to thank us for. Whats the threshold?
WOw Bravo. And where does a normal Pakistani stand in all of that ?
Does he benefit form any of the thing you mentioned ? IS a normal PAkistani ee respected by his own people at airports ?

Actually if you look Western countries have much more civility even when their woman go around semi naked, yet fully covered women are not even spared from preying eyes in Muslim countries

You are repeating the same argument over and over again.

Muslims have lowest number of rapes, we have a pretty good family system, our marriages last longer... this can go to many lengths, dont you think?

Not only special treatment but calling oneself a victim too

Not oneself, the lady that was victimized.
And yes, ladies should have special treatment.

• We have not invented nuclear bombs.
  • We have not invented hydrogen bombs.
  • We have not caused world wars.
  • We are not the people responsible for the most number of rapes.
  • We are not the people who have bombed defenseless countries.
  • We did not forcefully took over other people's land and continue to torture native population of the people.
  • We are not responsible for animals going extinct in the 21st century.
  • We have not killed 6 million Germans.
  • We have a fair share of our contributions to science and technology.
  • We took down the soviet union.
You count inaction as something like contribution to the world society ?

Muslims have lowest number of rapes, we have a pretty good family system, our marriages last longer... this can go to many lengths, dont you think
Undeniably and yet, do you disagree about the preying eyes of Muslims men in Pakistan ? As opposed how a half naked woman in western countries goes unnoticed ?

Oh trust me they do have very decent laws. It is no wonder that Muslims of Pakistan are always lined up after foreign embassies to get their once-in-a-lifetime chance to visit these countries

We have the laws, we just dont act on it.
Pakistanis line up more for Arab countries than western countries... but this is off topic.

WOw Bravo. And where does a normal Pakistani stand in all of that ?

You asked for Muslims. BTW we are not occupiers of Kashmir.

Does he benefit form any of the thing you mentioned ? IS a normal PAkistani ee respected by his own people at airports ?

Muslim world is bigger than Pakistan.
Pakistanis do have a fair share of scientific discoveries.
Yes I was fairly respected at Pakistani airport.
But will the misbehavior of Pakistani airport staff justify the misbehavior of German airport staff?

Well in rome, if you have something good to share, do share it with them, Romans will thank you for that, dont you agree?

What exactly are you sharing when you behave like that at an airport? You don't treat your host that way by disrespecting his rules regardless on how you feel about them.

But will the misbehavior of Pakistani airport staff justify the misbehavior of German airport staff?
As I said without proper report of what exactly happened and jumping to conclusion only shows your intention of describing yourself as victim. German or Western countries hardly come ever close harassing foreign passenger or their nationals, But in our glorious society you are harassed by the very people whom you are to serve, asking for bribes, causing unnecessary delays

You count inaction as something like contribution to the world society ?

There is a reason that we did not strive to develop a bomb that will devastate a massive amount of humanity.
How many Muslim countries are their that have a nuclear bomb? One.
There is a reason that our primary meat source is not extinct.
There is a reason we have not occupied other people's native lands.
But we sure have given them refuge.

As I said.. this can go on and on.

Undeniably and yet, do you disagree about the preying eyes of Muslims men in Pakistan ? As opposed how a half naked woman in western countries goes unnoticed ?

Bro, that is the point I am making, we stare women because we do not have access to them, we have to learn to respect them, thats why we have lowest number of rapes.
The people who do not stare at the ladies have easy access to them, it is not something to desire for them, women have no dignity there and they have a very high number of rapes.

Got my point?

Muslim world is bigger than Pakistan.
Yes is veryy big that Arabs really treat less of a human let alone feloow muslims. It is no wonder that kaffir countries not only embrace you but treat you as one of their own. Show me example of such arab country which treats you as their own

Got my point?
And so staring is Hala in ISlam. Bravo at the way you justified it

What exactly are you sharing when you behave like that at an airport? You don't treat your host that way by disrespecting his rules regardless on how you feel about them.

May be the host should not treat his guest that way? The lady was asking for a decent treatment, how hard was it to get her checked by a female officer?

This is also a very unprofessional behavior.
When something goes this high, you do not just taz her, you take the couple to a different room.
Cops are taught not to attack until there is no alternative, this cop didn't do it.

Yes is veryy big that Arabs really treat less of a human let alone feloow muslims. It is no wonder that kaffir countries not only embrace you but treat you as one of their own. Show me example of such arab country which treats you as their own

Cant speak for everybody, but my visit to Saudia has been very good, I have been treated with love and respect.

And so staring is Hala in ISlam. Bravo at the way you justified it

Where did you get that from? Dont put words in my mouth.

There is a reason that we did not strive to develop a bomb that will devastate a massive amount of humanity.
Yes the only thing we are so far proud of BOMB BOMB BOMB. other than that world really much doesn't exists for us I guess. After building bomb we havent done much of anything. Dont you think its high time we move forward from that mentality and actually do something good of how corrupt the society has become

Cant speak for everybody, but my visit to Saudia has been very good, I have been treated with love and respect.
Which arab country grants muslims citizenships ? Hell saudia had banned Saudi from marrying Pakisatnis.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1123519

Again this is going off topic

@Shaheer ul haq I have a wonderful suggestion for you. How about in protest you stop using western technology ?

That oughta teach them some good lesson

They can begin by adapting to our decency level.
Which is what exactly A jailed man running country for five years ?

A corrupted prime minister living like a king ?

A rich kids guards shoots another kid because he was all too powerful

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom