What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

im not a hypocrite, and yes i most probabbly will go to hell due to my sins, but i will not sit by and watch my religion being bashed
No one is bashing your religion. People are bashing you - Muslims.

Since you feel that she should be executed. Why don't you volunteer for this task? Do it yourself and feel good about it.

Such a good deed might erase your sins and might win you a place in jannat.

No one is bashing your religion. People are bashing you - Muslims.
Since you feel that she should be executed. Why don't you volunteer for this task? Do it yourself and feel good about it.
Such a good deed might erase your sins and might win you a place in jannat.
dude, its the Sudanese government, not the Pakistani government, and i cant hurt a lady..........

Burma to pass Bill banning Inter faith Marraige to protect Buddhist Woman from Rohingya Muslims

Look. Budhists bringing in a law to target Muslims in particular and on same issues - conversion and marriage.

Fascism spreading. You lot support this as well ?
Or not here, because in this case its against Muslms?

LOL like i said yr just viewing it from yr side of world and believes, thats why its hard to swallow for u. But the way we see it its just a person who has committed crime and is waiting to be punished thats all nothing more or less then that.
i dont impose rules, its the job of the government

Why?Ur still saying they should kill her,make the girl an orphan.If mods think its proper let them remove it..when that person has left the religion she can't be forcibly judged under previous religion's laws.Its pure terror instrument..believe what we will to the word or else die.Medieval Barbarism.
Like i said its our FAITH!! or r u making a point that we should give away our faith just because u dont like it???

This is our forum and we have a right to express our views regardless of the fact that u like or not. So u dont have a right to be judge and jury. Now on that account reverse the rating its unjust.

Last edited:
@Contrarian

Seriously, What are you doing?
Trying to put some sense into these people who in the 21st Century, are supporting that a woman should get executed because:

1. She chose to change her religion.
2. She chose to marry a non Muslim.
3. Her personal life became public

Thank god. I almost started hating Islam on basis of what other two members where saying about Islam. And now I am pretty sure that just because of people like @Umair Nawaz people have a skeptical look at Islam. Just because of some retards other Muslim are treated badly, because of image some people present about Islam.
proper way should have been to give the lady two options.

1-Ask his husband to convert to Islam
2-Change her status to Non Muslim and let her live the way she want as a normal citizen of sudan.

This death sentence is totally gher sharai. Islam dont stop you from leaving it. Its your choice to choose the Path of Almighty Allah or not.
This killing murtad thing is written no where in Quran.
Ask anyone and mullahs will come up with Only some Zaeef and Misinterpretted riwayaat and nothing solid from Quran e Karim. But yeah. Diin is personal property of Mullah and if you say something you will be declared murtad heritic and kafir. So sad.

Thank god. I almost started hating Islam on basis of what other two members where saying about Islam. And now I am pretty sure that just because of people like @Umair Nawaz people have a skeptical look at Islam. Just because of some retards other Muslim are treated badly, because of image some people present about Islam.
all right we head u and frankly care less what u think........now run away.

Like i said its our FAITH!! or r u making a point that we should give away our faith just because u dont like it???

This is our forum and we have a right to express our views regardless of the fact that u like or not. So u dont have a right to be judge and jury. So reverse the rating.

No faith gives anyone right to take life just because of choice,and not criminal action.Apologize for advocating slaughter of a defenseless woman because of ur interpretation of faith..and i'll gladly reverse it.

all right we head u and frankly care less what u think........now run away.

Just let them go bro...this doesn't agree with our religion since there's many things wrong here. Nevertheless, we'll see what happens.

Just know of course these people here will scream 'barbaric' and 'evil' at the top of their lungs whenever they see things coming out of Muslims only. Whenever other people commit barbaric crimes or bizarre death sentences they won't open their mouths. That and the media chooses to center it's attention only on affairs related to Muslims when you could find worse things by non-Muslims.

This is part of God's promise though, he said everybody will stand against us in a way never seen before to any peoples. This will unite us eventually.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I appeal to all right thinking Sudanese people - to please release this innocent woman - back to her family.

In the name of all that is holy, in the name of Allah, the holy Prophet Mohammed, and all the Imams and Saints.

Please do not let this innocent suffer.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

Just let them go bro...this doesn't agree with our religion since there's many things wrong here. Nevertheless, we'll see what happens.

Just know of course these people here will scream 'barbaric' and 'evil' at the top of their lungs whenever they see things coming out of Muslims only. Whenever other people commit barbaric crimes or bizarre death sentences they won't open their mouths. That and the media chooses to center it's attention only on affairs related to Muslims when you could find worse things by non-Muslims.

This is part of God's promise though, he said everybody will stand against us in a way never seen before to any peoples. This will unite us eventually.
Bull$hit.

The media also points out wherever such barbarity is happening.
Burma to pass Bill banning Inter faith Marraige to protect Buddhist Woman from Rohingya Muslims
Look at that.

The fact of the matter is that barbaric laws are generally in Muslim states only. And as at least a couple of Muslim members have pointed out, its because of jahil mullah's who proclaim this in the name of religion.

But it is sad that in the 21st century you and your likes are willing to get a woman executed because she chose a different religion and/or chose a man from a different religion.

Its sad that even after being educated in a country like US, you have a medieval barbaric mindset.

Back
Top Bottom