What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

No faith gives anyone right to take life just because of choice,and not criminal action.Apologize for advocating slaughter of a defenseless woman because of ur interpretation of faith..and i'll gladly reverse it.
LOL and how do u know it doesnt give? Our faith makes it clear in Quran in Suah Nisa. So have a look at that. But i guess u being secular is viewing us from yr lens thats why u find it weird. But i have explained before its not weird to us as its in our law and whose who brake a law r naturally punished. Its just that nothing more or less then that. Please dont make an issue out of it.

So please after me sharing my views on it u dont need to judge it by giving ratings.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I appeal to all right thinking Sudanese people - to please release this innocent woman - back to her family.

In the name of all that is holy, in the name of Allah, the holy Prophet Mohammed, and all the Imams and Saints.

Please do not let this innocent suffer.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
Its for religion like its mentioned. But not other thing. This woman was a Muslim and married a non muslim and is not braking the marriage thats why she is being punished for that! Thats all.

Just know of course these people here will scream 'barbaric' and 'evil' at the top of their lungs whenever they see things coming out of Muslims only.

That is the eternal victim in yourself speaking. Barbarism is barbarism. It doesn't have to be from one religion. However such incidents are more prevalent among people from one particular religion and they even claim to do it in the name of that religion.

Bull$hit.
The media also points out wherever such barbarity is happening.
Burma to pass Bill banning Inter faith Marraige to protect Buddhist Woman from Rohingya Muslims
Look at that.

The fact of the matter is that barbaric laws are generally in Muslim states only. And as at least a couple of Muslim members have pointed out, its because of jahil mullah's who proclaim this in the name of religion.

But it is sad that in the 21st century you and your likes are willing to get a woman executed because she chose a different religion and/or chose a man from a different religion.

Never saw that on Western media, and when the killings occurred there everybody was supporting the Buddhists and saying they're protecting their selves from 'savage Muslims'.

Also, go look at my post from the beginning. I don't support this since it doesn't support Islamic Law.

As for laws worldwide, which laws are you speaking of that are 'barbaric'?

LOL and how do u know it doesnt give? Our faith makes it clear in Quran in Suah Nisa. So have a look at that. But i guess u being secular is viewing us from yr lens thats why u find it weird. But i have explained before its not weird to us as its in our law and whose who brake a law r naturally punished. Its just that nothing more or less then that. Please dont make an issue out of it.

So please after me sharing my views on it u dont need to judge it by giving ratings.

Its for religion like its mentioned. But not other thing. This woman was a Muslim and married a non muslim and is not braking the marriage thats why she is being punished for that! Thats all.

Buddy it is wrong, you know it is.

This is nothing to do with secular..this is simple..u don't have any right to her life just because her belief is different.Ur advocating murder and basing it on scriptorial interpretation...medieval attitude and absolutely heartless....people like u are primary reason of islamophobia.You think people do not notice these things..seeing this supported..now if islamic law was established in their home countries..this could happen to their daughters...after this u think people will have sympathetic attitude towards islam?This mullah attitude needs to go...i'm not playing judge here...its u playing judge on the lady's fundamental right to life.

Well they r just delaying this.......It may turn nasty. They should have finished her off within days now as time passes it will become very hard.
I am neg rating this not because you believe that this is normal, but because you are promoting subversion of basic human rights.
If a person is being penalized for marrying according to her choice; it is a blatant violation of fundamental human right....

Would you subject your own family member if they decided to marry out of thier own religion, I am sure there are well documented examples available all over world on the same.

Buddy it is wrong, you know it is.
yaar its not wrong bro it is compulsion for women. Now being a law abiding citizen and living normally is normal. But being a rebel and selfishness is abnormal.

That is the eternal victim in yourself speaking. Barbarism is barbarism. It doesn't have to be from one religion. However such incidents are more prevalent among people from one particular religion and they even claim to do it in the name of that religion.

What 'incidents'? And I don't consider anything barbaric in my religion. Isn't it funny whenever there are incidents in Muslim nations people immediately tell us it's done in the name of Islam. Whatever that means, to bash our religion. But, never is something done in the name of ones other beliefs or ideologies. Because haters insist on it being that way.

Never saw that on Western media, and when the killings occurred there everybody was supporting the Buddhists and saying they're protecting their selves from 'savage Muslims'.
Bull crap again.
Everybody was censuring Myanmar for the Rohingya issue.
Even India asked Myanmar to be a responsible country and stop what is happening there.

Also, go look at my post from the beginning. I don't support this since it doesn't support Islamic Law.

As for laws worldwide, which laws are you speaking of that are 'barbaric'?
Where do you want me to start?
Shall I start with Pakistan -
1. Apostasy law in Pakistan.
2. Blasphemy law.

yaar its not wrong bro it is compulsion for women. Now being a law abiding citizen and living normally is normal. But being a rebel and selfishness is abnormal.

Your condescending attitude is like' a woman has her place,she better not dare make any choice of her own or i'm going to snuff her life out'.Making an individual choice is now selfish.Lol...has she harmed anyone?This is institutionalized medieval killing..nothing more.

I am neg rating this not because you believe that this is normal, but because you are promoting subversion of basic human rights.
If a person is being penalized for marrying according to her choice; it is a blatant violation of fundamental human right....

Would you subject your own family member if they decided to marry out of thier own religion, I am sure there are well documented examples available all over world on the same.
LOL kid now u will hear some strong words from me. I dont like u anyway and thats why even dont consider a person like u worth quoting. thats why u see me rarely quoting u. Now u go in yr way with yr ''believes'' let me go in my way. I just totally ignore u but u it seems still have a habit of judging others by giving them negative ratings.

Now how does that sounds.......u ignore me and i u from now onwards and no judgment calls by giving ratings. So remove it and now lets start act as if we dont exist for eachother......Deal?

dude, are you high? did you want to kill the baby too? and you do know, they still shouldnt kill her till the baby can eat solid food.........

Precisely... That is why i always say Islam is the greatest religion..
Even though the woman has sinned by siding with the devil by shunning the lovely religion called islam,
islam treats her well by prescribing her to be killed only after her baby can take solid food..

Islam is so beautiful it perfectly knows that the child needs mother only till it can eat solid food (milk substitutes are haram, so mother is needed for milk and relatives cannot feed baby as it is also haram)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom