What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

I wish the Abrahamic concept of Heaven and Hell is true. I would be so happy since most of you are going to end up in hell.

Btw you don't any right to lecture non-Muslims on secularism and tolerance. Since all of you are hypocrites.
im not a hypocrite, and yes i most probabbly will go to hell due to my sins, but i will not sit by and watch my religion being bashed

Do you understand the difference between a Government making laws that you can be killed for leaving a religion and making laws stopping its people from marrying someone

AND

extremist groups and radicals doing what they do(in this case threatening a jewish girl and her muslim boyfriend) illegally.
this is not gov making law! This law is there since 1400 years, its just practicing it thats all.

Do you understand the difference between a Government making laws that you can be killed for leaving a religion and making laws stopping its people from marrying someone

AND

extremist groups and radicals doing what they do(in this case threatening a jewish girl and her muslim boyfriend) illegally.
rest my post again fully.

this is not gov making law! This law is there since 1400 years, its just practicing it thats all.
The Government has made it a law, a scripture can be the inspiration behind that law, but it is the Govt who is applying it.
This is nothing but fascism.

Trying to make its people slaves instead of empowered citizens.

whats the harm if she is allowed to feed her? why are you in such a hurry?
because then like iran was pressurize on the same issue some years ago they will also be pressurized on the same thing by west. And it will remain in shambles.

i dont impose rules, its the job of the government
And if people of the country stood up against fascism, then the Government would have to change.
Just like how if people of Germany had stood up at the right time, Hitler would have been stopped.

But if people support the Government in this fascist belief of forcing people, then the Government would become more so.

I can't condemn this strongly enough, these stupid extremists give all humanity a bad name.

Freedom of Conscience is a core human right, I wish the best of luck to this woman, and pray for her release.
Even if she converted to Christianity or whatever, that is her inane right as a human being.

Godspeed young woman.

The Government has made it a law, a scripture can be the inspiration behind that law, but it is the Govt who is applying it.
This is nothing but fascism.

Trying to make its people slaves instead of empowered citizens.
LOL like i said yr just viewing it from yr side of world and believes, thats why its hard to swallow for u. But the way we see it its just a person who has committed crime and is waiting to be punished thats all nothing more or less then that.

Burma to pass Bill banning Inter faith Marraige to protect Buddhist Woman from Rohingya Muslims

Look. Budhists bringing in a law to target Muslims in particular and on same issues - conversion and marriage.

Fascism spreading. You lot support this as well ?

LOL like i said yr just viewing it from yr side of world and believes, thats why its hard to swallow for u. But the way we see it its just a person who has committed crime and is waiting to be punished thats all nothing more or less then that.
i dont impose rules, its the job of the government

@AUSTERLITZ now please i expect u to remove the rating.

Why?Ur still saying they should kill her,make the girl an orphan.If mods think its proper let them remove it..when that person has left the religion she can't be forcibly judged under previous religion's laws.Its pure terror instrument..believe what we will to the word or else die.Medieval Barbarism.

Back
Top Bottom