What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

Muslims are most pre-historic religion , which follow terror for its implementation.
A) while muslim allow marry other religion girls but muslim girl will not marry any non -muslim guy
B) Other religion person can change itself to muslim but muslim cannot change their religion.

C) Muslims force though bullets its thought on other.
D) No Muslim country help any human civilisation or in science and technology.

Nope the inter religion marriage part! Where Muslims can marry in non muslims and non muslims can marry within muslims. Thats just one example i gave u in a barrage of strange things we find in yr society to curb the balance of less hindu women and nor hindu men and how most of yr men cant find wives in yr faith hence they r allowed to marry within muslims bypassing our prohibition of it in Quran. However its just not abt Hindus we r not allowed to marry our women to any non muslim regardless of hindu or not. Even men were allowed by today's Clerics of high standards even prohibits men as well.

So its nothing personal just our religious belief.
What did I say?
That you find it strange that our Government says that its job is not intervene and decide who married whom. Its the personal choice of the people. Marriage is for individuals to decide upon.
2 individuals are capable enough to make their decision about marriage.

The fact that you cannot comprehend this basic liberty and freedom makes me question your age and sanity.

Muslims are most pre-historic religion , which follow terror for its implementation.
A) while muslim allow marry other religion girls but muslim girl will not marry and non -muslim guy
B) Other religion person can change itself to muslim but muslim cannot change their religion.

So u are supporting the slaughter of this defenseless woman for her belief?Keeping her chained while pregnant was not enough?Now the infant girl needs to be made an orphan too?
What happened to the often quoted-
''There is no compulsion in religion'' .If this is religion of peace then expect islamophobia,don't complain about it.
There is no compulsion in religion yes and y it we mean we cant force someone to become muslim. But it doesnt comes legitimate for people who r already muslims to brake the law they have already accepted and who shadow they r brought up under. These r two very different thing.........

rest of yr post is something i have already explained. It In Quran it is death penalty for that and muslim women are not allowed to marry non muslims. Only men were allowed to marry with non muslim women of same book (jews, christians) but today's clerics of highter caliber even prohibits that now a days. Even in israel it is a death penalty for jewish women to marry non jews. We all saw what happened b/w Bar Rafael and Leonardo Di Caprio's love affair saga.

So its not new and please giving negative rating over that is harsh.

Well they r just delaying this.......It may turn nasty. They should have finished her off within days now as time passes it will become very hard.
dude, are you high? did you want to kill the baby too? and you do know, they still shouldnt kill her till the baby can eat solid food.........

A) while muslim allow marry other religion girls but muslim girl will not marry and non -muslim guy

Dude we muslims had created the base of science and tech on which today's europe has became advanced.

dude, are you high? did you want to kill the baby too? and you do know, they still shouldnt kill her till the baby can eat solid food.........
baby has already been born.

What did I say?
That you find it strange that our Government says that its job is not intervene and decide who married whom. Its the personal choice of the people. Marriage is for individuals to decide upon.
2 individuals are capable enough to make their decision about marriage.

The fact that you cannot comprehend this basic liberty and freedom makes me question your age and sanity.
Feeling is mutual, as yr also revolving in circles after me making things clear. Within faith u r welcome to marry with anybody of yr choice thats in our religion as well. But key difference is within faith NOT outside faith.

Feeling is mutual, as yr also revolving in circles after me making things clear. Within faith u r welcome to marry with anybody of yr choice thats in our religion as well. But key difference is within faith NOT outside faith.
What part of this is hard to understand...

Either the fault is with Islam who can not treat individuals and empower them or the fault is with you who can not understand it.

It is NOT the job of the Government to intervene in who marries whom. The people over the legal age limit are individuals with their own minds and are empowered citizens. They are not slaves that they are to be told who to marry and who not to, they can make their own choice about whom to marry.

This is a basic idea of liberty and freedom. Is it hard for you to understand?

That means people are forced to lead a certain way of life ..whats logic is that ? So how many of them are real and how many are leading forced life ? That will put a big question mark on the real number of believers ..may be everyone are forced because its a one way street ..it puts a logical question mark on existence of even one believer

What part of this is hard to understand...

Either the fault is with Islam who can not treat individuals and empower them or the fault is with you who can not understand it.

It is NOT the job of the Government to intervene in who marries whom. The people over the legal age limit are individuals with their own minds and are empowered citizens. They are not slaves that they are to be told who to marry and who not to, they can make their own choice about whom to marry.

This is a basic idea of liberty and freedom. Is it hard for you to understand?
dude..........your argument is Indvalid too, there should be rules and regulations everywhere, it was Religion which told you that you cant marry you mother, father or siblings? so if someone's gets up and says " im gonna marry my sister" the government should not intervene?

after reading ,umair nawaz comments , I am happy that kashmiris muslims are treated as sub humans by the army and have been dealt with accordingly. No need for people like Umair nawaz on this planet. Good that indian army has killed 100,000 kashmiris muslims.

dude..........your argument is Indvalid too, there should be rules and regulations everywhere, it was Religion which told you that you cant marry you mother, father or siblings? so if someone's gets up and says " im gonna marry my sister" the government should not intervene?
No religion did not tell us that.
Unless you are unaware, there are very clear scientific reasons why you cannot marry your immediate family.

However there is NO scientific or logical reason why any country should tell its citizens it should not marry a person of another caste/faith/colour/creed/race/country.

Countries that do this are fascist countries and humans who support this are fascists.
People over the legal age limit can decide for themselves.

No religion did not tell us that.
Unless you are unaware, there are very clear scientific reasons why you cannot marry your immediate family.

However there is NO scientific or logical reason why any country should tell its citizens it should not marry a person of another caste/faith/colour/creed/race/country.

Countries that do this are fascist countries and humans who support this are fascists.
People over the legal age limit can decide for themselves.
our religion told us that, your didnt, not our fault, it told us before science could prove shit

our religion told us that, your didnt, not our fault, it told us before science could prove shit
Great for you.
Then it really is no surprise that your country produces mindsets like Umair Nawaz and yours.
Fascists.

Back
Top Bottom