What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

Great for you.
Then it really is no surprise that your country produces mindsets like Umair Nawaz and yours.
Fascists.
dude, i am arguing with you AND the other dude, so it means i am no extremist........

Oh really? Last time I checked many jewish girls are marrying Arab Muslims in Israel.

Religion of Peace ! Indeed.
our religion has its rules and regulations, we will follow them, so you can go to hell, if you dont like them

dude, i am arguing with you AND the other dude, so it means i am no extremist........
Then the question arises.
Do you support the Government putting restrictions on Individual rights like what faith people can change to and whom they should or should not marry?

proper way should have been to give the lady two options.

1-Ask his husband to convert to Islam
2-Change her status to Non Muslim and let her live the way she want as a normal citizen of sudan.

This death sentence is totally gher sharai. Islam dont stop you from leaving it. Its your choice to choose the Path of Almighty Allah or not.
This killing murtad thing is written no where in Quran.
Ask anyone and mullahs will come up with Only some Zaeef and Misinterpretted riwayaat and nothing solid from Quran e Karim. But yeah. Diin is personal property of Mullah and if you say something you will be declared murtad heritic and kafir. So sad.

What part of this is hard to understand...

Either the fault is with Islam who can not treat individuals and empower them or the fault is with you who can not understand it.

It is NOT the job of the Government to intervene in who marries whom. The people over the legal age limit are individuals with their own minds and are empowered citizens. They are not slaves that they are to be told who to marry and who not to, they can make their own choice about whom to marry.

This is a basic idea of liberty and freedom. Is it hard for you to understand?
Look these r yr believes living in a Secular Country But we live in a very different country with different ways of life. U dont need to judge anyone. We have never pointed fingers at yr believes even we dont agree with them but u secular people have troubles with our believes. So this tells me let me repeat yr own words '' Either the fault is with secularism who can not treat other believes and empower them or the fault is with you who can not understand it.'' I was replaced Islam with Secularism.

i was talking about the child..............
For milk other women can also be arranged.

our religion has its rules and regulations, we will follow them, so you can go to hell, if you dont like them
I wish the Abrahamic concept of Heaven and Hell is true. I would be so happy since most of you are going to end up in hell.

Btw you don't any right to lecture non-Muslims on secularism and tolerance. Since all of you are hypocrites.

Oh really? Last time I checked many jewish girls are marrying Arab Muslims in Israel.

Religion of Peace ! Indeed.
Rubbish......its not true. Just because CNN BBC doesnt report them doesnt mean they r nice.Follow RT's reports on them.They would never date someone who is a non jew in the first place let alone marriage.

And u can always find abt Bar Rafael (israeli model) and Di Caprio (a christian secular american actor)

@AUSTERLITZ now please i expect u to remove the rating.

@Contrarian
why are you hitting dead horse ?
Everyone is under fear ..smartest of them like umairs will play safer to stay far away from gallows ..its not people but system making people like this ..

Fair enough. Dont utter a single word against religion of peace :lol:

why the heck is this religion of peace

Muslims are most pre-historic religion , which follow terror for its implementation.
A) while muslim allow marry other religion girls but muslim girl will not marry any non -muslim guy
B) Other religion person can change itself to muslim but muslim cannot change their religion.

C) Muslims force though bullets its thought on other.
D) No Muslim country help any human civilisation or in science and technology.

from where you learned history or you never been taught...?

I wish the Abrahamic concept of Heaven and Hell is true. I would be so happy since most of you are going to end up in hell.

Btw you don't any right to lecture non-Muslims on secularism and tolerance. Since all of you are hypocrites.

also you dont have any right to lecture Muslims what their believes are..since you are ignorant in this regard .

Rubbish......its not true. Just because CNN BBC doesnt report them doesnt mean they r nice.Follow RT's reports on them.They would never date someone who is a non jew in the first place let alone marriage.

Yes, and it is those individuals choice whether or not to date/marry a non Jewish.
The State of Israel does not need to give permission to them or stop them from marrying anyone. Or execute anyone for leaving Judaism.

They are empowered citizens who can make their own decisions.

This is called giving liberty and freedom of choice. This is humanity.

Yes, and it is those individuals choice whether or not to date/marry a non Jewish.
The State of Israel does not need to give permission to them or stop them from marrying anyone. Or execute anyone for leaving Judaism.

They are empowered citizens who can make their own decisions.

This is called giving liberty and freedom of choice. This is humanity.
LOL search abt Bar Rafael and Di Caprio then! There was a report of RT on how a Jew girl and a Muslim boyfriend and was repeatedly facing death threats from radicals in their country and how gov was just not interested to help them and they left the jewish land for west. If their gov didnt wanted to encourage that then they would have acted against those giving death threats and make horrible example out of them like Sudan is doing....But guess what it kept quite as if supporting this thing.

LOL search abt Bar Rafael and Di Caprio then! There was a report of RT on how a Jew girl and a Muslim boyfriend and was repeatedly facing death threats from radicals in their country and how gov was just not interested to help them and they left the jewish land for west.

Do you understand the difference between a Government making laws that you can be killed for leaving a religion and making laws stopping its people from marrying someone

AND

extremist groups and radicals doing what they do(in this case threatening a jewish girl and her muslim boyfriend) illegally.

Back
Top Bottom