What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

You tried to evade a proper response here.
The apostasy law is that any who leave Islam can be jailed and even killed, though the Judge has discretionary powers here. So according to you, should a person be prosecuted because he chose to convert to a different faith

On an individual basis it depends on what ones intentions are. Since usually it meant trying to spread false information and declaring a campaign against the state religion. When I say it's meant for the general public is that so no controversy erupts. You can have people exploit 'human rights' ideals if the law doesn't exist. When the human loses his limits, he will keep becoming more insane.

For example, if a human was told he could engage in pre-marital sex. He would seek it, if he gets it, he would seek more with other partners. Then he would seek more explorative sex and group sex. Then the children would start seeking sexual acts, then it will become an insane sexualised society where people keep having this craving. After that, there's no going back unless you can pull off a miracle since people would already adapt to that.

Another example would be materialism, people would take social status very seriously and life becomes like a fixed machine.

So if this doesn't exist, people will exploit it to get around limitations and seek to integrate those ideals which have no limit. Society would become something awkward where good looking people have illicit acts together on a weekly basis and are very social whereas most people will find it difficult to cope with this lifestyle. It can cause severe depression amongst the population.

I agree, that if applied justly, it is okay.
But why should the blasphemy law cater only for Muslims? Is it okay if Muslims insult other religions/religious leaders? Why does blasphemy law not work for non Muslims?

I think you mean religious criticism? When I say blasphemy, I mean childish ranting and cursing of religious figures. We Muslims are not allowed under any circumstance to curse Jesus or Moses for example. Cursing is not our culture when it comes to religious affairs we need to respect religious figures. But, when it comes to theological discussion, we study our religion very well and constructively criticize polytheist beliefs or something like that for educational purposes. People want to learn what a real God entails of.

What crime?Whom has she harmed?She was never even a muslim...she was raised by christian mother and practiced christianity her whole life..married a christian..but sudanese mullah logic is such that because here father whom she has no contact with since her childhood was a muslim..she is automatically a muslim and so she is guilty of apostasy and must die.Even if she converted it would still give no one any right over her life.People are given sentences for actions..not beliefs.Ur law,this law,that law,god's law-Well i spit upon such laws.
Thats a made up story to convince people. She is a Muslim that is conformed. And According to our law she is a Criminal now! But again yr viewing it from yr believes. For us its not wrong! Thats legitimate thing to do. So yr negative rating is not justified.

what the hell is a militant atheist?

ammend/delete you post, I will change the rating
Its already been deleted Mister!!!!

On an individual basis it depends on what ones intentions are. Since usually it meant trying to spread false information and declaring a campaign against the state religion. When I say it's meant for the general public is that so no controversy erupts. You can have people exploit 'human rights' ideals if the law doesn't exist. When the human loses his limits, he will keep becoming more insane.

For example, if a human was told he could engage in pre-marital sex. He would seek it, if he gets it, he would seek more with other partners. Then he would seek more explorative sex and group sex. Then the children would start seeking sexual acts, then it will become an insane sexualised society where people keep having this craving. After that, there's no going back unless you can pull off a miracle since people would already adapt to that.

Another example would be materialism, people would take social status very seriously and life becomes like a fixed machine.

So if this doesn't exist, people will exploit it to get around limitations and seek to integrate those ideals which have no limit. Society would become something awkward where good looking people have illicit acts together on a weekly basis and are very social whereas most people will find it difficult to cope with this lifestyle. It can cause severe depression amongst the population.

I think you mean religious criticism? When I say blasphemy, I mean childish ranting and cursing of religious figures. We Muslims are not allowed under any circumstance to curse Jesus or Moses for example. Cursing is not our culture when it comes to religious affairs we need to respect religious figures. But, when it comes to theological discussion, we study our religion very well and constructively criticize polytheist beliefs or something like that for educational purposes. People want to learn what a real God entails of.

But what is wrong with constructive criticism.. when there are guidelines on how to sell your daughter in ye OLD TESTAMENT, 21century, free thinking people will find that repulsive and will surely criticize Moses and his god...
Will you let a man criticize or will u bury him for that?

But what is wrong with constructive criticism.. when there are guidelines on how to sell your daughter in ye OLD TESTAMENT, 21century, free thinking people will find that repulsive and will surely criticize Moses and his god...
Will you let a man criticize or will u bury him for that?

Constructive criticism is fine, we invite anybody to constructive debates on what we call today 'Abrahamic faiths'. Keep in mind, we Muslims believe a lot of verses in the Bible contradict the real accounts. We have what we believe are accurate accounts of what took place in some biblical stories. Such as one story saying Moses killed children and raped woman, we absolutely deny this account.

Now, if by constructive criticism one means categorically denying the existence of God without putting forth a reasonable argument than this bad behavior which won't be tolerated.

If god exists then he wouldnt have let people do injustice to this women in his name ..if he needs mortals like us to protect him then it is better him to sleep nicely in his grave ..how difficult it is to understand that we created a system ..animals too create systems for their group survival ..conscious and surviving under difficult circumstances are motivators to create these ..circumstances changes and hence system too change accordingly ..

It's not , just hidden due to 3 negs
well if im going to delete it then how will u reverse rating? Afterall u need to view post for reversing it?

Anyways i have made my mind to delete them. And please reverse rating from post#13 too m deleting it. So that i can delete both.

@AUSTERLITZ all right im deleting it reverse the rating please.

@AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 so let me know so i can delete it. Thanks.

Last edited:
there is punishment, but i t depends weather the accused is married or un married............

ahahahahahah, well, this is the problem with Muslim countries. They dont want to seperate the state from religion. Why would you punish anyone for marrying another religion? Religion should have nothing to do with politics or Law. If you want to follow religion to judge people then im afraid everybody in this world will be in prison or executed trust me. Anyway i think this news is just pathetic, but we shouldnt use this to generalize all muslims countries. However i must say muslim tend to be more conservative towards theirs marrying outside their religion and even if they do allow it, they still want to convert the other partner to muslim. :agree:

ahahahahahah, well, this is the problem with Muslim countries. They dont want to seperate the state from religion. Why would you punish anyone for marrying another religion? Religion should have nothing to do with politics or Law. If you want to follow religion to judge people then im afraid everybody in this world will be in prison or executed trust me. Anyway i think this news is just pathetic, but we shouldnt use this to generalize all muslims countries. However i must say muslim tend to be more conservative towards theirs marrying outside their religion and even if they do allow it, they still want to convert the other partner to muslim. :agree:

Yes, they are only taking women of other faith, but never allow their women to marry out of their religion. If you happen to fall in love with a Muslim, too bad, you are forced to be converted to Islam and then go through a procedure to wash your intestines (sorry, don't know the proper term.) Some people are willing to sacrifice their conscience and subject to this forced conversion when they are blinded by love. We have dubbed it "religion of womb."

dude, i am arguing with you AND the other dude, so it means i am no extremist........

our religion has its rules and regulations, we will follow them, so you can go to hell, if you dont like them

You advocate death to innocent people just for choosing right religion for them and has the audacity call yourself "not an extremist"? And lot of people say most of the muslims are moderates, if these are the moderates they have, who needs extremists??

For u For u yes it maybe just like how we find a barrage of things within yr society weird. Now atleast we dont judge people upon that But respect their views by maintaining a safe distance from talking abt it. But same we dont find on u supposed ''modern 21st century secularism''

Heck yr even shamelessly defending yr decision on negative rating because we r advocating to punish a person who has committed a crime??? And yes she is sentenced to death by their gov and which is NOT unlawful in her case.

Sudanese woman sentenced to death for her Christianity gives birth in prison

This whole saga is old it was first shared on wednesday!!

You deserve all the negative rating in the world for advocating making leaving islam a crime punishable by death.....

Last edited:
Pathetic of the forum individual to support the killing and to think its coming from a senior member.Sad state of affairs indeed.

lol we r strict in our believes and if somebody does that here as well we will expect same faith for that person.

we r not treating any non muslim anything bad here. Her partner was not even touched.

she aint a poor girl. She is a person who has committed crime and needs to be punished for it thats all. Nothing more or less then that.

Its u who is making a big deal out of it.

If you believe in your faith that does not mean you can impose your believes on others. How would you like others to treat you in similar manner??

Dude in simple words yr a person who has been in this forum since ages. Atleast i expect u to in a better position to understand our believes. She is just a person who has committed crime thats all. Nothing more or less then that and certainly nothing personal against her.

Jungibaaz is based in foreign his believes dont give exact thinking of our society.

People had similar believes about untouchables, slaves, apartheid, sati, child marriage, honour killings etc. Have we not progressed on these fronts. Don't we realize now how arcane those customs were.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom