What's new

Planet Fitness kicked Muslim woman out for wearing head scarf

If people are concerned with her hijab getting stuck in the machines then they should complain about women with long hair aswell.

If people dont like a certain religion then they should not support the idea of freedom of religion

Last but not least planet fitness seems like a shitty gym any way. Besides they also kicked out another lady for having an intimidating body. (She looked too good for the gym)

Planet Fitness is a zoo.

People are constantly breaking their rules. They have no water gallon, bandana, jeans, no towel no workout policy. However these rules are being broken many times an hour. She must have pissed off the staff real bad.

The person in my avatar is Geert Wilder, a Dutch politician.

Then you know that the man is much hated.. and will only inspire hatred towards you. Moreover, he is known for religious bashing.. and insulting Islam.. which basically is an open statement by you that you wish to insult Islam.. in that case you will be banned from the forum. I suggest you change that display picture if you want to last here.

No idea who the avatar is? @Ahriman.. whose picture is in your avatar?

Geert Wilders is a anti-Islamic politician from the Netherlands and Ahriman has him on his avatar because he to is anti-Islamic.

So will you ban ahriman permanently for insulting Islam ? or will the admins allow Islam bashing?

@Oscar , please ban this guy and all other anti-Islamic parasites ... read what he said here: Planet Fitness kicked Muslim woman out for wearing head scarf | Page 5

he called the Holy Qu'ran "hateful"... if that is not Islam bashing then I don't know what is

Last edited:
Geert Wilders is a anti-Islamic politician from the Netherlands and Ahriman has him on his avatar because he to is anti-Islamic.

So will you ban ahriman permanently for insulting Islam ? or will the admins allow Islam bashing?

@Oscar , please ban this guy and all other anti-Islamic parasites ... read what he said here: Planet Fitness kicked Muslim woman out for wearing head scarf | Page 5

he called the Holy Qu'ran "hateful"... if that is not Islam bashing then I don't know what is
Read post above,

Read post above,

Yes I read that. All I am suggesting is that its better that he be banned regardless of his avatar.

His posts clearly show he is anti-Islamic, but thanks for taking action.

You libz get the free pass. Continue insulting us Muslims. Perhaps there is a superficial enlightenment that awaits you.
You with no achievement in life continue to rely on bashing others without posting any actual intelligent content.

Yes I read that. All I am suggesting is that its better that he be banned regardless of his avatar.

His posts clearly show he is anti-Islamic, but thanks for taking action.
He is to be given a chance to tone his rants down. If he does not, there will be no three tier infraction but direct ban.

You with no achievement in life continue to rely on bashing others without posting any actual intelligent content.

You can judge me. I refuse to judge you.

What is intelligent to you is not intelligent to me.

Please. Entertain me with a philosophical ordinance that equals my faith, and I might believe you. The fact is that you cannot. All you can do is nitpick to prove your point whether it has relevancy to the question at hand or not. Sure, I can also stare at the sun myself, and claim that I am winning If my ego is in jeopardy.

I am dropping my ego.

The problem with certian liberal fascists is that their secularism is partial.

What is the point then?

In Razpak fashion: It's all the same shit, isn't it?

Last edited:
You can judge me. I refuse to judge you.

What is intelligent to you is not intelligent to me.

Please. Entertain me with a philosophical ordinance that equals my faith, and I might believe you. The fact is that you cannot. All you can do is nitpick to prove your point whether it has relevancy to the question at hand. Sure, I can also stare at the sun myself, and claim that I am winning If my ego is in jeopardy.

I am dropping my ego.

The problem with certian liberal fascists is that their secularism is partial.

What is the point then?

In Razpak fashion: It's all the same shit, isn't it?

Said the man about ego who whined about not being appreciated and leaving the forum permanently less than a month ago.

Ill ignore your labels as I see little point in arguing with a bigot.

In regards to the member, it is better to post a defining post that refutes all that he says and believes in.. and if he insists on ridiculing religion.. the result has already been laid bare for him here.

Said the man about ego who whined about not being appreciated and leaving the forum permanently less than a month ago.

Ill ignore your labels as I see little point in arguing with a bigot.

In regards to the member, it is better to post a defining post that refutes all that he says and believes in.. and if he insists on ridiculing religion.. the result has already been laid bare for him here.

Hey @Oscar you Muhajirs are all banned from Punjab because you don't wear Punjabi dress.

Does this sound sensible to you?

I don't mind If you get personal with me. Make all the jokes you want, but I am standing for a certain issue.

He is to be given a chance to tone his rants down. If he does not, there will be no three tier infraction but direct ban.
you shouldnt ban him only bcoz his avatar is of a guy who hates muslims

and if abusing religion isnt allowed.........then why the guys like RazPak arent banned permanently
they only spread hatred and nothing else

you shouldnt ban him only bcoz his avatar is of a guy who hates muslims

and if abusing religion isnt allowed.........then why the guys like RazPak arent banned permanently
they only spread hatred and nothing else

Cry Hindu. Cry as much as you want.

@Oscar ban if you want to.

It is obvious, this forum caters to non-Muslims. That is fine, but the amount of Islam bashing done here is disgusting. I pray you guys find something else to occupy your lives with. For Islam I will die. For Islam I will take permanent ban. For Islam, I will fight all of you, until I die.

see i told ya
there is nothing constructive in his posts

he wants to bash me and for that also he needs to use my religion
i wonder waht would have happened if i had used the same wordings about Islam

not just you,there are many more members who target members only on the basis of religion and you guys are only degrading the standard of pdf

@Oscar today or tomorrow ,you will have to ban him permanently

S

What a tool you are...thats' the reason you guyz still live in a hole. Learn to Live in a mixed Community & respect Human Values more than any Religion.

Back
Top Bottom