What's new

Planet Fitness kicked Muslim woman out for wearing head scarf

Actually I agreed with the last comment of Ahriman, not with the whole thing. Anyway, my honest opinion is that if those retards, who always nag US on a 24/7 basis, think that they have more freedom in their home lands, they are more than welcome to go back to their hell holes.

I'm a Muslim and not such a nationalist. I agree with Plato's philosophy.

I am a citizen of the world.

Meaning all of your bases are belong to me. 0 F's given.

If I am in US, I will change the country to my liking, and that is my right as a citizen.

Boo yah.

I tried to make your work easier, read the content of following link and compare it with your own Qur'an.
don't quote Islam critical websites here. Sunnis can get agitated. there is no chance of reforms. your avatar is Geert Wilders who is still alive(thankfully). but, there is another german Theo van Gogh - that must be a good example to safe guard from the violent aspect of Sunni Muslims. Safety first, activism second.

I'm a Muslim and not such a nationalist. I agree with Plato's philosophy.

I am a citizen of the world.

Meaning all of your bases are belong to me. 0 F's given.

If I am in US, I will change the country to my liking, and that is my right as a citizen.

Boo yah.
Come on ... Do you islamists want to screw the only remaining not-pissed part of the planet as well?!!! :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Come on bro ...
Anyway, hopefully you will never have the majority votes in US.;) :tup: and the time is civilizing your next generations rapidly. :D:tup:

Why your Iranian friend being such a d bag?

So what if she wants to cover her head?

I didn't expect you to think like everyone else, don't you know that you must follow dress code in a gym? Gym is not a religious site, look at this Malaysian "Muslim" woman. She is an MMA fighter.

20140113_Sherilyn-Lim_Ann-Osman_615.jpg

She doesn't have a headscarf, she doesn't even wear Islamic clothing, do you know why? Because she doesn't want to get disqualified, and you also shouldn't forget that it would endanger her life had they allowed her to wear headscarf (assuming that she ever wanted to).

Anyway, who gives a **** about Planet Fitness, if she wants to chock herself to death she should try some other gym that doesn't have an as strict dress code. Although I don't think if she could find any that would allow her to run on a treadmill with her headscarf on her head, because if anything were to happen to this lady, then gym would have to deal with a possible lawsuit.

Come on ... Do you islamists want to screw the only remaining not-pissed part of the planet as well?!!! :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Come on bro ...
Anyway, hopefully you will never have the majority votes in US.;) :tup: and the time is civilizing your next generations rapidly. :D:tup:

Haters gonna hate. I could totally rip on the current system in America too. There are lot of holes. No system is perfect.

Haters gonna hate. I could totally rip on the current system in America too. There are lot of holes. No system is perfect.

If U.S. was that bad you wouldn't have stayed there.

dude i know we don't know much about each other but more i read your post more i get your idea is close to me

The person name is Geert Wilder my friend, he tries to keep the religious nonsensical stuff out of Europe.

Irrelevant. The main reason that most Iranians migrated from their homeland was due to the fact that their homeland was occupied by maniac religious nuts, they would lose their lives had they stayed in Iran. Unfortunately you decided to involve yourself in a subject that you're very uninformed about, maybe our friend @rmi5 could enlighten you about fate of those who didn't leave the country after the "revolution".

What are you trying to say? Is hating an ideology that wants to "cleanse planet of infidels" a crime? You do have a positive biased view towards Islam my friend, you do think because you and others like you have adopted tolerance for Atheists and members of other "religions" every Muslim thinks like you do. But you are at fault here, just read the Qur'an to really understand its "peaceful" nature.

I tried to make your work easier, read the content of following link and compare it with your own Qur'an.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

It is relevant because she is in her own country so where would she go? You realize after natives and anglos the blacks have been here the longest so she has every right to make a fuss.

I have read the Quran more than 10 times cover to cover with translations I know of what you speak of there is violence in the Quran as there is in every holy book but if your only source of info is sites like the you just linked to me or answering islam and that other site run by the supposed Iranian than lol, I would suggest you open the Quran yourself read the whole thing and then ask questions on forums about this subject the verses have been discussed thousands of times. Also the reason why people like me and others do not go around killing non believer is not because we are uninformed about our faith lol it is because we are very much informed.

If U.S. was that bad you wouldn't have stayed there.

The person name is Geert Wilder my friend, he tries to keep the religious nonsensical stuff out of Europe.

Wilder is a bigot and you know it.

don't quote Islam critical websites here. Sunnis can get agitated. there is no chance of reforms. your avatar is Geert Wilders who is still alive(thankfully). but, there is another german Theo van Gogh - that must be a good example to safe guard from the violent aspect of Sunni Muslims. Safety first, activism second.

Lol how many times you gonna say the same BS you think I do not know of every site out there endian? Heck I probably know more anti Islam sites than you do I find the writing quite hilarious.

The way you think shows that you are not fully informed about your own religion. My sources are Qur'an, Sahih al-Bukhari, plus several other Islamic books. I wanted to make your job easier by providing you with a summary of the hateful teachings of Qur'an, I don't need to read translation of Qur'an, I learned Arabic for the purpose of knowing more about the Qur'an, but unlike you I only needed to read it once to understand its hatefulness towards people of other faiths and non-believers.

Anyway, you have confessed it yourself "there is violence in the Quran as there is in every holy book ". True, and that is exactly my point, surely an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omnibenevolent god wouldn't have bestowed its subjects a "holy book" filled with hate, now be it the Old Testament or any other religious book.

I really hope that the moderators here stop resorting to cheap ways of dealing with the truth and don't remove my post like they did some of my other posts.

You are resorting to a straw man logical fallacy in the context of religion. Your views are utopian, and while admirable, is in laymen's terms just idealism.

Boo-Bing.

Back
Top Bottom