What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Given my previous discussions with you, I assumed you are intelligent enough to extract the point.
Anyways I will spell it out for you:
Your logic is flawed and you can figure that out if you give your words a thought.
Oh yeah You have presented an argument as I recall. Dont give them visa if they cant blah blah.

If you look at my comment, you will realize that I do not need to answer the rest of the questions.

You dont see anything indecent in this, but 1.5 bn Muslims do not think like you do.
Using your logic, one shouldn't object to ISIS's doing or Taliban's doing to the foreign population, or well anyone.

No, it is an objection to the mistreatment and torture of a lady for the freaking simple act of rejecting to remove her hijab in front of the public.

Given my previous discussions with you, I assumed you are intelligent enough to extract the point.
Anyways I will spell it out for you:
Your logic is flawed and you can figure that out if you give your words a thought.

Perhaps the entire point of our discussion is the dignity of a lady and you are only weakening your argument by stereotyping women.

Respect women.

Its the advantage of decency that is being discussed here, Hijab is a matter of decency.

How does indecent treatment of all other female justify their wrong actions?
Please do not assume you speak for 1.5 BN muslims, that is pure delusion on your part.
Her objection on removing the Hijab is irrelevant, she is NOT in her country. Hijab has nothing to with covering your face. Decency depends upon men as well. This is a security checkpoint and they see too many women to care about some singular lady's beauty.

Exactly and hence something must have triggered it. It was not random. If it were anything the guy who was Ironically shouting I am british was actually checked upon later on.

If we have to imagine things that are not part of the video then we also need to ponder that why is it that among the many flight attendants that were angry at the delayed flight, these two people in particular were picked? Why is public cheering when the man is beating the cops? Why is it that among all those people only this lady had to be checked? Why is that a video had been recorded of the incident?

Answer: Racism.

If we have to imagine things..... that is.

If this was Pakistan the chittrol from our professional would have seriously injured him.

It gets funny when you people justify the wrong actions of west by wrong actions of east, tell me when to stop repeating it.

Visual identification is a security must at an airport.

That can be done by just removing the veil.

Oh yeah You have presented an argument as I recall. Dont give them visa if they cant blah blah.

Based on your flawed argument of, "They should not visit".

Ponder over it, you may realize it that it isn't exactly a rational argument.

Why is it that among all those people only this lady had to be checked
Because the rest must have cared the security and veiled woman wanted to make scene which was then recorded in the lense of a camera, who knows ?

All you're doing right now is playing victim

In response to your argument that they should have separate blah blah. The world doesnt revolve around you or your culture get used to it

We are 1.5 bn people, world has to adapt, not the other way around.
World has a lot to gain by being a little more decent, dont you think?

British-German rivalry is well known, if I ever had to beat up an Indian, I am proudly going to tell him my identity.
Or perhaps the guy just wanted to make sure that beofrer hes assaulted it will be respected because of his nationality.

I a
I am sorry adapt what exactly ? What have you given to people that they would adapt you ?

Because the rest must have cared the security and veiled woman wanted to make scene which was then recorded in the lense of a camera, who knows ?

All you're doing right now is playing victim

Well if a defenseless lady is being tazed up by armed cops then she sure is a victim of professionalism or worse... racism.

Why is that a video had been recorded of the incident?
Because there was a good scene they were making

Well if a defenseless lady is being tazed up by armed cops then she sure is a victim of professionalism or worse... racism.
It can be presented as such. Without knowing the exact details jumping to conclusion is plain and wrong and even wrong is playing the victim here

You do not represent whole 1.5 Bn nor you speak for them !

You can't hear anything but your own voice, can you? the 1.5 bn people you mention haven't appointed you their spokesperson, so what you say is about your own views, and no one else's.

Back
Top Bottom