What's new

Extending Visa ban to Pakistan will not solve the problem

Everyone in US hates Indians. These stink cow dungers steal jobs, are extremely lazy, and abuse H1B visa

Everyone in US hates Indians. These stink cow dungers steal jobs, are extremely lazy, and abuse H1B visa

is that why indians hold senior positions in Whitehouse and are the most successful ethnic group

first look at the way Pakistanis a treated by USA and the West

Of course there is. Us Muslims are the biggest minority in Western Europe by a huge margin and our presence is disturbing the indigenous inhabitants. There are so many of us here and we are so protected and shielded by eachother that the residue of racism and Islamophobia hardly effects or bothers us. Islamophobia is what Anti-Semitism was of the past when Europeans feared the Jews. Just as Anti-Semitism failed so will Islamophobia..........:azn:

PS think you meant "denial" as opposed to "senile".

The far right can end any further immigration and force you to assimilate

The far right can end any further immigration and force you to assimilate

Effectively they can't do anything. They've been trying for nearly 60 years and failed. That is the ground reality. Only in the deluded mind of an indian 1000s of miles away can they do anything.........lol.......:lol:

After Pakistan conducted major Anti Terrorism operation , few year ago Pakistan has rid itself of outside Terrorist from RAW

Things are quite mellow now in Pakistan , very peaceful

So peaceful , lot of people routinely come to attend , concerts and political debate in public

pti-jalsa.jpg

Just shows you how confident people are to come and enjoy a concert / like environment in Open with with full family

pti-jalsa-3.jpg

As you can see 100% security and thanks to our Law enforcement and Military

285324-image-1320002451-574-640x480.jpg

100% SAFE and smiling faces

The safe and secure Pakistan , day time night time , major events and politcial discussion events happen where Millions attend on regular basis

Ten times more people then what attended Trump's Inauguration

943152_544733902235701_367873190_n.jpg

Again due to the great politcial culture in Pakistan and 100% safe cities now Pakistan is enjoying a period of growth

Obviously thanks to the Miliatry

3 million - 10 million people routinely attend public gathering with families

PTI-Jalsa-Lahore-Live-Coverage-Today.jpg

As you can see lot of happy people in Pakistan , going where they want with full family kids and women , in late night events

The point being if there was a security issue in Pakistan people would not be turning out on MASSIVE numbers
Save-State-Not-Politics-Mirar-e-Pakistan-20121223_19.jpg

1320061258imran%20khan%20at%20lahore.jpg

Obviousy it is very easy to see the confidence of Pakistani People in security system in Pakistan , the military and Secret service

A full Democractic society in functional capacity , that is Pakistan show casing awakening of it's society

Obviously these scenes are never shown on Western TV or media, however once you see the changes in Pakistan's society over last 10 years you can easily see the expansion of Public interest in Democracy and Economy and political debate

And yes it also helps that our Military / Army and Secret services have taken out the trouble makers by successful operations few years back, which is why the vast majority enjoys more peaceful times

pakistan-army.jpg

And, very well-fed too!! I am pretty sure the Pak women folks are very good with cooking!! Elinize Sa'lik - health to your hands....

:lol:....Sir...Don't know whether should I share it with you or not? But look at this...:rofl:

16426629_10101940615848307_1109616284_n-jpg.372946

Hmm....Overall, Trump is creating uncertainty in world..I guess he will prove counterproductive for US...

Got clarification from a Pak colleague!! What a pattern recognition capability!!!!!??!! No wonder Paks are urgently needed for TFX project!!!!!!

Effectively they can't do anything. They've been trying for nearly 60 years and failed. That is the ground reality. Only in the deluded mind of an indian 1000s of miles away can they do anything.........lol.......:lol:

The Spanish wiped out Muslim presence 600 years ago
The Burmese regime is wiping out Muslim presence in Burma

The Spanish wiped out Muslim presence 600 years ago
The Burmese regime is wiping out Muslim presence in Burma

Lol......if the Muslims were wiped out of Spain 600 years ago then they've since made a MASSIVE return. I know because I was in Madrid last year. If anything, the Muslims are increasing massively in Europe. We ARE already the biggest non-European minority that has EVER existed in Europe. No one comes close. Not even the Jews. And we have the highest birth rate aswell. This is only going to increase with the arrival of at least 1 million Syrians since last year :azn:. Also, many Spanish, French, German and Dutch women are having children with Muslim Arab/North African men aswell. This is unprecedented in European history. That is the ground reality here in Europe. As I live in London, UK I'm very much aware of this reality. Only a retarded delusional bollywood indian 1000s of miles away would think otherwise.......lol......:lol:

And there's nothing no one can do about it. No matter how anxious or disturbed the most ugliest creatures on earth get......lol.....:lol:

I hope Trump extends the ban to Pakistan. I wonder what is taking so long to do so.
Imran Khan is right we need to focus on our country.

Besides the bloody stupid ban will only backfire in the end.:lol:

Lol......if the Muslims were wiped out of Spain 600 years ago then they've since made a MASSIVE return. I know because I was in Madrid last year. If anything, the Muslims are increasing massively in Europe. We ARE already the biggest non-European minority that has EVER existed in Europe. No one comes close. Not even the Jews. And we have the highest birth rate aswell. This is only going to increase with the arrival of at least 1 million Syrians since last year :azn:. Also, many Spanish, French, German and Dutch women are having children with Muslim Arab/North African men aswell. This is unprecedented in European history. That is the ground reality here in Europe. As I live in London, UK I'm very much aware of this reality. Only a retarded delusional bollywood indian 1000s of miles away would think otherwise.......lol......:lol:

And there's nothing no one can do about it. No matter how anxious or disturbed the most ugliest creatures on earth get......lol.....:lol:

European variants of Trump will restrict Muslim immigration
there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it

I hope Trump extends the ban to Pakistan. I wonder what is taking so long to do so.
Imran Khan is right we need to focus on our country.

Besides the bloody stupid ban will only backfire in the end.:lol:

there are restrictions on entry of pakistanis (for that matter Indians) into rich countries
there is no need for outright ban

European variants of Trump will restrict Muslim immigration
there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it

there are restrictions on entry of pakistanis (for that matter Indians) into rich countries
there is no need for outright ban

It's so restricted that over 1 million Syrian Muslims have entered Europe within a year....... :disagree:It's so restricted that Muslims are over 6% of Europe's ENTIRE population and we have the highest birth rate too. Only a retarded delusional bollywood indian 1000s of miles away in the deepest of india with no knowledge of the facts and ground realities would make retarded and ridiculous comments about Muslims in Europe...... :lol:

It's so restricted that over 1 million Syrian Muslims have entered Europe within a year....... :disagree:It's so restricted that Muslims are over 6% of Europe's ENTIRE population and we have the highest birth rate too. Only a retarded delusional bollywood indian 1000s of miles away in the deepest of india with no knowledge of the facts and ground realities would make retarded and ridiculous comments about Muslims in Europe...... :lol:

the rise of far right parties in Europe is a reaction to it. if Merkel does not reverse course there will be no Europe to immigrate to. Muslims in Germany cannot work in UK. British Muslims cannot work in Germany.

Well that doesnt affect Pakistan
Pak is no longer dependent on US while US may depend on Pakistan for
war against terrorism.

the rise of far right parties in Europe is a reaction to it. if Merkel does not reverse course there will be no Europe to immigrate to. Muslims in Germany cannot work in UK. British Muslims cannot work in Germany.

WTF?????????...........is this some retarded indian joke!!!!!!!!.......lol....:lol:.......there are PLENTY OF Muslims from the UK working in Germany and vice versa. You obviously know nothing about the reality and are spreading false information.

@waz @Oscar @Zaki

No Sir,

Being an European Citizen you are allowed to work and live anywhere you want in 28 European Union nations. German citizens can come to work and live in UK indefinitely and will be treated as British citizens under European law and they also have right to claim benefits (subject to criteria). They can also swap their german passport with UK passport as an automatic right after living in UK for sometime but it is not needed since the German or any European documents are equal to UK documents

The bottom line is, European citizen is free to live anywhere in EU or its better mentioned as EEA (European Economic Area) which includes Norway and Switzerland as well.

No Sir,

Being an European Citizen you are allowed to work and live anywhere you want in 28 European Union nations. German citizens can come to work and live in UK indefinitely and will be treated as British citizens under European law and they also have right to claim benefits (subject to criteria). They can also swap their german passport with UK passport as an automatic right after living in UK for sometime but it is not needed since the German or any European documents are equal to UK documents

The bottom line is, European citizen is free to live anywhere in EU or its better mentioned as EEA (European Economic Area) which includes Norway and Switzerland as well.

Will this be true after Bre-exit ?? Otherwise what was the point of Bre-exit ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom