What's new

U.S. and IndianEvangelicals Teamed Up to Push Through Modi Visa Ban

As an Indian and a person who belong to that area, he can express his view.. Not only him, many people expressed their anger against the report.. Not that I support this agitation, but why single out him just because he is a priest?

I am also a keralite .I know what he is doing there .That report talk anything against farmers,But this Bishop talk directly about bloodshed and JalainWala Bagh cases similarity here.he spread wrong news among poor farmers .That is not the real duty of a good priest.

@adwityagrata, it was plain stupid thinking that any religion is perfect, no one is.. After all its all contain man made laws..

I think it is taitraeya upanishad.I read it from a scholar brief about all upanishads

Taitraeya Upanishad has three parts, First is Siksha-valli which gives details of one's duty towards Dharma or pratice of Rightiousness.

Second is the Brahmananda-valli which talks about becoming part of Brahma by Meditation or Samadhi.

Third is Bhrigu-valli which talks about the story of Bhrigu.

Nowhere does it state what you have claimed.

I am also a keralite .I know what he is doing there .That report talk anything against farmers,But this Bishop talk directly about bloodshed and JalainWala Bagh cases similarity here.he spread wrong news among poor farmers .That is not the real duty of a good priest.

Let me ask you.. Was it the priest alone who was speaking against the report? Do you see only the priest leading the agitation?

Taitraeya Upanishad has three parts, First is Siksha-valli which gives details of one's duty towards Dharma or pratice of Rightiousness.

Second is the Brahmananda-valli which talks about becoming part of Brahma by Meditation or Samadhi.

Third is Bhrigu-valli which talks about the story of Bhrigu.

Nowhere does it state what you have claimed.

So taitreya upanishad is completed there.I dont think so.They are pure sankrit words with lot meaning .one can explain it different way by his own wisdom.Well friend that is the power of our religion .Dont wanted to blindly follow a one book.

So will you have laws that give Hinduism special status? will you declare it state religion? I respect people who try to follow their religion to the best of their abilities, including Hindus, but my concern is only that what guarantee is there that pandering to one religion will not create hostility and lead to extremism?

That questions comes from your limited understanding of Hinduism.

It is not possible for Hinduism to pander to extremism since Hinduism basic premise is against taking any extreme positions like 'Heaven' or 'Hell'.

Let me ask you.. Was it the priest alone who was speaking against the report? Do you see only the priest leading the agitation?

Cant you understand? agitation of christian priests must be in peaceful way.Otherwise what is difference between him and low level politician?

Cant you understand? agitation of christian priests must be in peaceful way.Otherwise what is difference between him and low level politician?

Do you see apart from the talking any bloodshed happening there? Do you really think any Christians or any other person will follow him to death? :lol: Or do you really think he will die for any of them?:enjoy:

Do you see apart from the talking any bloodshed happening there? Do you really think any Christians or any other person will follow him to death? :lol: Or do you really think he will die for any of them?:enjoy:

Well no other person or priest talk like that.You cant understand the situation in High range area,but I know my friend.The farmers there are poor and has tamil influence,they blindly follow bishop .
Another information that Bishop help stone Quarris owners in that area,since most of them are christians .That is something revived by good christians before talking about hindus:)

So taitreya upanishad is completed there.I dont think so.They are pure sankrit words with lot meaning .one can explain it different way by his own wisdom.Well friend that is the power of our religion .Dont wanted to blindly follow a one book.

The essence of the Traitreya Upanishad is that life is made up of 5 levels/vessels like the Russian Matryoshka dolls.

They are the Annamaya Kosa, Pranamaya kosa, Manomaya kosa, Vijnanamaya Kosas and Anandamaya Kosa. Knowledge and practice in the Traitreya Upanishad is the understand the nature of these kosa to find path toe Brahma. All attributes of life like birth, death, desire, hunger, grief etc. are attributes to each of these kosa and conquering each of the helps you move up to the next stage where finally you can finally reach Nivirkalpa samadhi to become one with brahma.

Spare me your tears and fake concerns for Hindus.

You are the one who interjected my reply to Pakistani Exile with unwarranted Attack on Hinduism. It shows exactly the kind of bigot you are, not wasting any opportunity to denigrate Hinduism.

Sadly for you, after the christian British left India and the demise of the congress style 'secularism', Majority Hindus are not tolerant for you attacks on Hinduism. So you better learn some respect before someone kicks it into you.

There might be a bunch of retards here who will cheer you for abusing Hinduisms, Do not make the mistake of considering me one of them.

You have no moral right to question me on Hinduism. Don't you dare pretend you have.

First you focus on preventing rape of children by the christian priests. Then we will talk.
Well said, As if the christians have done us a favor, the only reason they are safe is because of our tolerance,if they keep pushing their luck by denigrating hindus,they will get it in their face.when it comes to insulting hinduism they tag team with muslims, that time their differences are gone, cos they have a agenda in insulting pagan hindus.

The essence of the Traitreya Upanishad is that life is made up of 5 levels/vessels like the Russian Matryoshka dolls.

They are the Annamaya Kosa, Pranamaya kosa, Manomaya kosa, Vijnanamaya Kosas and Anandamaya Kosa. Knowledge and practice in the Traitreya Upanishad is the understand the nature of these kosa to find path toe Brahma. All attributes of life like birth, death, desire, hunger, grief etc. are attributes to each of these kosa and conquering each of the helps you move up to the next stage where finally you can finally reach Nivirkalpa samadhi to become one with brahma.

Well that give required explanation.I cant remember the part ,otherwise this doubt can be cleared.

Well said, As if the christians have done us a favor, the only reason they are safe is because of our tolerance,if they keep pushing their luck by denigrating hindus,they will get it in their face.when it comes to insulting hinduism they tag team with muslims, that time their differences are gone, cos they have a agenda in insulting pagan hindus.

Sadly I have to agree. The recurring pattern one see is the constant abuse and denigration of Hinduism with the active support of certain sections of Hindus. (or at least those who claim to be hindus without knowing anything about it)

They derive their power from oppressing the other and when they see the revival in Hinduism and begin to realize that they can no longer continue with their earlier abusive way of life, it brings a certain discomfort that prompts them to run a tirade against Hinduism.

All these vitriol you see against RSS or VHP primarily stems from such kind of 'secular' mindset that draws its strength from our tradition that used to support such abusive behavior against Hindus.

I see a change coming, but I do not expect this change to be peaceful.

The biggest change I see is the Non Hindus being forced to grant Mutual Respect and Not Mutual tolerance for the other religions.

Last edited:
Sadly I have to agree. The recurring pattern one see is the constant abuse and denigration of Hinduism with the active support of certain sections of Hindus. (or at least those who claim to be hindus without knowing anything about it)

They derive their power from oppressing the other and when they see the revival in Hinduism and begin to realize that they can no longer continue with their earlier abusive way of life, it brings a certain discomfort that prompts them to run a tirade against Hinduism.

All these vitriol you see against RSS or VHP primarily stems from such kind of 'secular' mindset that draws its strength from our tradition that used to support such abusive behavior against Hindus.

I see a change coming, but I do not expect this change to be peaceful.

The biggest change I see is the Non Hindus being forced to grant Mutual Respect and Not Mutual tolerance for the other religions.
the change is for sure coming, i see more people say 'proud to be a hindu' openly these days,and all this secular trash will go away soon.Bharat will reclaim its true identity with the resurgent hindus.

Back
Top Bottom