What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

no one vote for him but he still got 28000m votes as compared to 34000 of Bashir Balour

get a grip ...............

Now combine votes the other got and PTI would have won it easily...

Marwats will never accept khattak or afridi candidate for seat in their area and vice versa. Does it mean Afridis or khattaks or others are unwelcome in marwat area?

They will never accept "Kabulis" representing them.

Party leaders Salim Jan Khan, Samad Mursalin and Zafar Khattak applied for the ticket along with Gul Bacha. The party awarded ticket to Gul Bacha that infuriated the other candidates. “Yes, the party allotted the ticket to me,” Gul Bacha confirmed to The News.

Only one out of 3 was khattak... lol

Now combine votes the other got and PTI would have won it easily...

They will never accept "Kabulis" representing them.

Party leaders Salim Jan Khan, Samad Mursalin and Zafar Khattak applied for the ticket along with Gul Bacha. The party awarded ticket to Gul Bacha that infuriated the other candidates. “Yes, the party allotted the ticket to me,” Gul Bacha confirmed to The News.

Only one out of 3 was khattak... lol

my original point pti lost because of bad decision Samad Mursaleen was promised ticket and he should have been given the ticket party split cost pti the seat

Why mohajirs of afghanistan only? Mohajirs of india and bangladesh should also be expelled from pakistan.

And this is the reward of our sacrifise its been decades that we are living here even the 3rd generation of mohajirs just like me are born here and i thought you were a sensible man but you are totally racist :pissed:

Also if we can keep these more than 1.6 million afghans why we cant accept those 3 lakh pakistanis in bangladesh dying for this country everyday !

Last edited:
Why mohajirs of afghanistan only? Mohajirs of india and bangladesh should also be expelled from pakistan.

Because mohajirs of India are the son of the soil and not namak haram like Afghans.

And this is the reward of our sacrifise its been decades that we are living even the 3rd generation of mohajirs just like me are born here and i thought you were a sensible man but you are totally racist :pissed:

It is your mistake if you considered him "sensible". He is a pathetic racist.

Two and a half million Afghan refugees living in Pakistan, how could these lived in Pakistan for three decades, what a cost Pakistan had to bear.

Two and a half million Afghan refugees living in Pakistan, how could these lived in Pakistan for three decades, what a cost Pakistan had to bear.

Now its even more harder to remove them because of the offsprings that are more used to Pakistani society.
It is a tough decision.

Give them citizenship and get over with this problem.

Walay khan so mahajara de khuwakha shawe da so :D
On serious note it will be difficult for them to return back but one day they have to leave Pakistan so why not now ? They should build their country again and support it with their hard work.
Although i will miss my 2 afghan girlfriends but honi ko kon tall sakta hai :(

Now its even more harder to remove them because of the offsprings that are more used to Pakistani society.
It is a tough decision.

There must be a quick way to deport or kick these Afghans out of Pakistan and permanently block the border. Pakistan is not a cash cow for Afghanis, Pakistan is not a job grab economic loot for these Afghanis, Pakistan is not a haven for Afghan terrorists, Pakistan is not a place for drug smuggling and bach bazi. Pakistan has a level, we cannot be compared like if UK cannot be compared to Zimbabweans.

A tough decision but a decision has to be made, it has cost us enormous economically and financially, and what in return do Pakistanis get, what have these namak haram Afghanis good for. What resource they provide .

Back
Top Bottom