What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

Ok daal khor .. do visit their forums n see the love of the educated afghanis for yourself...

jana kabar mayn hi hay ab akar lay jitna akarna hay apni aqal par aur jo teri gardan mayn saria aya howa hay ..................

what afghan love have to do with the verification of an Islamic concept majority does not offer prayers sadly that does not mean 5 time prayers are not mandatory/farz now(simple example)

Kick them out if they don't want to go back.

Ok daal khor .. do visit their forums n see the love of the educated afghanis for yourself... your ummah shit will want to get burried itself.

In Pesh not many people even want to rent their houses to them.. the people consider them untrustworthy... kabuli can kill his brother for 50 rs... they are into criminal activities... even in bara the shop keepers will attract you towards his shop by taunting the afghani was a mohajir ...

@pkuser2k12 can you explain why PTI lost in NA-1 Peshawar by election? The only seat they have lost so far in KPK by election. Because stupid IK gave ticket to ex-Afghani refugee, so even PTI supporters boycotted election. In result ANP who was humiliated in general elections won the seat easily.

Couple of weeks ago IK said that "apne paon mein kuwari mari is liye NA-1 har gheye..."

@pkuser2k12 can you explain why PTI lost in NA-1 Peshawar by election? The only seat they have lost so far in KPK by election. Because stupid IK gave ticket to ex-Afghani refugee, so even PTI supporters boycotted election. In result ANP who was humiliated in general elections won the seat easily.

Dont agree with ANP policies.. but atleast they have balls to stand against terrorism... PTI = taliban in politics..

yar Chaklala garrison ka pecha kachi basti hai wahan ye namak haram bohat hain inko dafa kro Pakistan se ye hi mostly bomb blast me malawas hain Islamabad and rawalpindi me ... namak haram hain ye log

You just need to speak with any of them, you are a perfect candidate for Afghan hatred on this forum yourself.
They are talking with you on forums from refugee camps?

yar Chaklala garrison ka pecha kachi basti hai wahan ye namak haram bohat hain inko dafa kro Pakistan se ye hi mostly bomb blast me malawas hain Islamabad and rawalpindi me ... namak haram hain ye log
I am giving you a task, go to that basti behind chaklala garrison and express yourself to them that you dont like their stay in pakistan, tell them that they are namak haram

Couple of weeks ago IK said that "apne paon mein kuwari mari is liye NA-1 har gheye..."

jis baat ka pata nae us par dabsara kyun kartay ho

PTI lost due to the reason that the candidate who was promised ticket was not given green light instead another person was given party ticket

he got 30000 votes and the pti candidate who was not happy with the party decision decided to run as an independent with name as PTI haqiqi or some name like that to register his protest and got 15000 votes(if i remember correctly)

balor only won due to party split he got 40,000 votes with grand alliance of juif,anp,ppp,pakmap and pmln

pti won seat of juif which it holds for 50 years in D.I Khan and also won all seats in by polls which were vacated by juif in general elections 2013

and by the grace of God is still winning majority of by elections in kpk up till now

Nope PTI lost because JUI-F told its voters to vote for ANP candidate in NA-1

jis baat ka pata nae us par dabsara kyun kartay ho

PTI lost due to the reason that the candidate who was promised ticket was not given green light instead another person was given party ticket

he got 30000 votes and the pti candidate who was not happy with the party decision decided to run as an independent with name as PTI haqiqi or some name like that to register his protest and got 15000 votes(if i remember correctly)

balor only won due to party split he got 40,000 votes with grand alliance of juif,anp,ppp,pakmap and pmln

pti won seat of juif which it holds for 50 years in D.I Khan and also won all seats in by polls which were vacated by juif in general elections 2013

and by the grace of God is still winning majority of by elections in kpk up till now

Again lying, the candidate who was given ticket was ex-refugee Afghani, so PTI workers boycotted election..

"Zafar Khattak, an aspirant for NA-1, said PTI workers would not vote for a ‘Kabuli,’ a word used for Afghan refugees. “If the party did not consider me for the ticket, we are determined to contest against this Kabuli,” he said. “And in this fight, PTI workers are with us,” he claimed."

Ticket to Gul Bacha for NA-1 splits PTI - thenews.com.pk

"Kabulis" place is in Afghanistan, they should run election there.

Again lying, the candidate who was given ticket was ex-refugee Afghani, so PTI workers boycotted election..

what can i say this topic is discussed here a lot

go find it on by elections threads or pti political desk

if you don't agree thats not my problem

what can i say this topic is discussed here a lot

go find it on by elections threads or pti political desk

if you don't agree thats not my problem

"Zafar Khattak, an aspirant for NA-1, said PTI workers would not vote for a ‘Kabuli,’ a word used for Afghan refugees. “If the party did not consider me for the ticket, we are determined to contest against this Kabuli,” he said. “And in this fight, PTI workers are with us,” he claimed."

Watch Imran Khan jalsa video couple of weeks ago, where he says "apne paon mei kuhari mar di, is liye har gheye NA-1.

tu phir ye sab baki jaga say kyun har gaey sir g

juif,anp,ppp,pkmap and pmln had alliance in whole of kpk in by elections

fact is pti's candidate and naraz pti candidate still had more votes if combined than Bashir Balour

the loss can only be blamed on pti's decision making body in kpk

They are talking with you on forums from refugee camps?

I am giving you a task, go to that basti behind chaklala garrison and express yourself to them that you dont like their stay in pakistan, tell them that they are namak haram
hahahhahaha thats cute what if some one already said that on their face anyways i dont know why the govt is not ordering police to detain them and kick them out of Pakistan may be they still believe in muslim muslim bhai bhai stuff ... but one thing is for sure Mohmand agency guys really hate these afghans i have seen them bashing these afghani *** in a play ground by beating the hell out of these afghanis :azn:

Watch Imran Khan jalsa video couple of weeks ago, where he says "apne paon mei kuhari mar di, is liye har gheye NA-1.

no one vote for him but he still got 28000m votes as compared to 34000 of Bashir Balour

get a grip ...............

"Kabulis" place is in Afghanistan, they should run election there.
Marwats will never accept khattak or afridi candidate for seat in their area and vice versa. Does it mean Afridis or khattaks or others are unwelcome in marwat area?

Back
Top Bottom