What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

Doesnt matter how much they have contributed to pakistan, there are many backward and poor areas in pakistan whose population are not contributing to the country. Also it doesnt matter if Afghan refugees are not colouring their faces green and white. They should be granted pakistani nationality, just like mohajirs of india.

They can paint they face red and green and go back to Afghanistan. These vermins will side with India if they launch attack tommorw. Already they celebrate India win against pakistan in cricket. kharamkhors should be sent to India.

Sir g Pakistan allowed migrants from india to Pakistan till 1992 if i am not mistaken and Musharaf on his official visit to Bangladesh promised Pakistanis stuck there to bring them back to Pakistan

Mohajirs came till the 60s before the 65 war.. none after that.. some came from East Pakistan after 71...

Remove the nearly 4 million Afghans by force if necessary. They are the UN's problem not Pakistan's. I say deport 25,000 a month because they will not go willingly however they will spread bakwas against Pakistan first chance they get.

Mohajirs came till the 60s before the 65 war.. none after that.. some came from East Pakistan after 71...

my reference is from bolta Pakistan Nusrat javed a very old program i think 2008/2009 if i remember correctly Nusrat Javed mentioned that.

my reference is from bolta Pakistan Nusrat javed a very old program i think 2008/2009 if i remember correctly Nusrat Javed mentioned that.

Only bengalis were migrating illegally, there was crackdown in 90's. Other muhajirs migrating before 60's.

Muhajirs gave up everything for Pakistan so who gives a **** if they are Indian or former East Pakistanis whereas Afghans are only squatting because they know there is nothing for them in Afghanistan. Their situation is most pitiful because they hate and spit in the faces of those who feed them.

Doesnt matter how much they have contributed to pakistan, there are many backward and poor areas in pakistan whose population are not contributing to the country. Also it doesnt matter if Afghan refugees are not colouring their faces green and white. They should be granted pakistani nationality, just like mohajirs of india.

You haven't answered a single of my question as expected instead choosing to peddle your nonsensical argument like a stubborn boy . The Muhajirs of India and East Pakistan came because of an entirely different reason to which there is no parallel with this , I say none at all . This is no asylum center of the world to grant nationality to every person on the planet . If their loyalty is with Afghanistan , then they should return to it . Why try to obtain this country's citizenship and rights when you cant paint your faces green and white and aren't loyal to Islamabad ? Why live in a country you do not like , aren't loyal to and not work for the progress of , but rather sell drugs and guns and engage in anti-state activities ? Why should Govt of Pakistan try to naturalize these people ? Return to the other side of the Khyber Pass where you belong . Afghans are alien , they have done nothing for this country .

screw liberal fundo sooch.........

If that makes me a "liberal fundo" than i sure am ... tell us if your ummah gives you a "chumma" on jumma... its only fucking national interests.. that todays world cares about..

Back
Top Bottom