What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

we live in gcc for 40 years and still called expats.we still dont abuse them.why the hell these afghans hate pakistan.
lolz and you pay to gov too while these afghanis eat our food and abuse us too :partay::partay:

Some of them even dream on conquering Punjab, and then ethnically cleansing urdu speakers from Karachi. This user Pak-one is one such example of them. I read his discussion where he was calling Pakistan a sonay ki chirya, and how his tribe would drive urdu speakers into the Arabian sea.

But then again, if my country was in a 40 years old never ending war, I'd probably go insane too and subsequently make an imaginary world in my head, where I'd belong to a race of super humans. Regardless, Pakistan's economy is too weak to support such a high number of people. Middle eastern countries, India, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan should share the burden.

Ijah Khan, the police chief in Peshawar, said the law is needed because of the growing threat of terrorism and crime. He said 70 percent of major crimes such as extortion and kidnapping are committed by people of Afghan origin.

Anyone surprised by this?

Some of them even dream on conquering Punjab, and then ethnically cleansing urdu speakers from Karachi. This user Pak-one is one such example of them. I read his discussion where he was calling Pakistan a sonay ki chirya, and how his tribe would drive urdu speakers into the Arabian sea.

But then again, if my country was in a 40 years old never ending war, I'd probably go insane too and subsequently make an imaginary world in my head, where I'd belong to a race of super humans. Regardless, Pakistan's economy is too weak to support such a high number of people. Middle eastern countries, India, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan should share the burden.

Well this hatered will not help them at all, they should come back to real world.

So much pain, misery and hate in this world !!!! :tsk:

People here who talk of throwing afghans out of Pakistan should first think what Pakistan did to afghans giving bases and

passage to USA and allies to bomb hell out of whole of Afghanistan while Pakistani "progressive" generals and politicians enjoyed

power at that time and Pakistanis did not protest on stupidity of decision makers

what goes around comes around try dissing the mushy dog and politicians who let that happen Pakistan should help afghans return and those who are born here are simply a Pakistani as much as i am or any other some of which are bitching here

Last edited:
People here who talk of throwing afghans out of Pakistan should first think what Pakistan did to afghans giving bases and

passage to us and allies to bomb hell out of whole of Afghanistan while Pakistani "progressive" generals and politicians enjoyed

power at that time and Pakistanis did not protest on stupidity of decision makers

what goes around comes around try dissing the mushy dog and politicians who let that happen Pakistan should help afghans return and those who are born here are simply a Pakistani as much as i am or any other some of which are bitching here

Pakistan invited USSR to bomb/rape Afghans?

USA not USSR ....................

Why not mention USSR the real reason behind this mess? USA only came after Afghanis gave residence to terrorists who were responsible for 9/11. Pakistan army only went to FATA after these terrorists shifted from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

So Pakistan isnt responsible for Afghanis misery.

It's sad, but a cold heart is needed right now to deal with Pakistan's refugee problem. Taking in refugees is all fine and well, but they much be forced to realize that they cannot stay forever. No country can expect anymore from Pakistan, as no other country would give as much as Pakistan.

Why not mention USSR the real reason behind this mess? USA only came after Afghanis gave residence to terrorists who were responsible for 9/11. Pakistan army only went to FATA after these terrorists shifted from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

So Pakistan isnt responsible for Afghanis misery.

what if same thing happens to Pakistan God forbade with all the false allegations associated with Pakistan by USA,nato,india and afghan puppet government in kabul only this time bases are in Afghanistan who "facilitates" usa and nato allies to bomb so called terrorist in Pakistan on massive scale

in punjab,karachi,Pushtun tribal belt and Bloch tribal belt etc etc

Pakistan is fully responsible for Afghan misery

passage to USA and allies to bomb hell out of whole of Afghanistan while Pakistani "progressive" generals and politicians enjoyed

Chal bay bhardway, these asshole scums came during Afghan civil war. Stop your cry baby bullshit antics. They are the reason for all the major crimes in Peshawar and other metros.

In chutyon ko aag lagado :D

what if same thing happens to Pakistan God forbade with all the false allegations associated with Pakistan by USA,nato,india and afghan puppet government in kabul only this time bases are in Afghanistan who "facilitates" usa and nato allies to bomb so called terrorist in Pakistan on massive scale

in punjab,karachi,Pushtun tribal belt and Bloch tribal belt etc etc

Pakistan is fully responsible for Afghan misery

If same thing happened to Pakistan (not happening but lets imagine) then these Afghanis wouldn't have allowed us anywhere near Afghanistan. Do you know how Iran treat them? Despite being so called "Iranic" brothers. Why is Pakistan worried about refugees but not Iran? Because in Iran they are treated like animals in zoo, not allowed to go anywhere.

Those who have been born in Pakistan and consider it their "home" should become Pakistani.

This sign is common in Iran

No Afghans allowed in Iranian park | The Lost Flaneur

pool-sign1.png

And Afghanis themselves are ready to sign surrender document and have been fighting alongside Nato in last decade. Do you blame Pakistan for that also? If they hate Nato then tell them to not sign surrender document...

If same thing happened to Pakistan (not happening but lets imagine) then these Afghanis wouldn't have allowed us anywhere near Afghanistan. Do you know how Iran treat them? Despite being so called "Iranic" brothers. Why is Pakistan worried about refugees but not Iran? Because in Iran they are treated like animals in zoo, not allowed to go anywhere.

Those who have been born in Pakistan and consider it their "home" should become Pakistani.

This sign is common in Iran

No Afghans allowed in Iranian park | The Lost Flaneur

pool-sign1.png

And Afghanis themselves are ready to sign surrender document and have been fighting alongside Nato in last decade. Do you blame Pakistan for that also? If they hate Nato then tell them to not sign surrender document...

Some people consider themselves supermen, they dont know the basic idea of life which is "survival" at any cost. At times you need to put aside your ego and supermanship in order to survive. Those who defy the laws of nature are removed through natural selection which is the case with arrogant afghans and their sympathisers taliban minded people in pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom