What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

Chal bay bhardway, these asshole scums came during Afghan civil war. Stop your cry baby bullshit antics. They are the reason for all the major crimes in Peshawar and other metros.

In chutyon ko aag lagado :D

trendy fundo teri dum pay poan aa agay tu phir shuru ho gaya hay...........................

Last edited:
PTI == TTP == JI. Do i need to say more?

This is going off topic and manticore is being a baby.

I gotta tread carefully.

informant=liberal fundo=mental=pagal

i agree this is going off topic

so chao for now

Give them citizenship and get over with this problem.

Wrong approach, that is not how you solve this problem only how to make it worse. They asylum practice must end, send all Afghan refugees home (unless they are certified professionals and people worth keeping).

we had a major hand in making them a "shity land" so we should help them to go back and not throw them in to the desert

We had no hand, these Afghanis fight each other over nothing. So they ran away from the civil war. They cant keep their own people safe then who are you to say we made them come here. They can leave right now but they wont because their country is a shithole. shithole for siding with terrorists AQ and providing safe haven to OBL which resulted in their country being bombed. Not our fault, their shitty policies since day one.

So please kick them out.

We had no hand, these Afghanis fight each other over nothing. So they ran away from the civil war. They cant keep their own people safe then who are you to say we made them come here. They can leave right now but they wont because their country is a shithole. shithole for siding with terrorists AQ and providing safe haven to OBL which resulted in their country being bombed. Not our fault, their shitty policies since day one.

So please kick them out.

the charge sheet you gave can be applied to us as well

They can leave right now but they wont because their country is a shithole. shithole for siding with terrorists AQ and providing safe haven to OBL which resulted in their country being bombed. Not our fault, their shitty policies since day one.

sounds familiar does not it replace Afghanistan with ..........

the charge sheet you gave can be applied to us as well

sounds familiar does not it replace Afghanistan with ..........

Im not leaving my country, nor im in someone else's country. Yaar keep this Pakhtun thing aside which i can see through easy. Think for Pakistan, not Islam or anything. These afghanis are the main source of problems. Extortion rings are run by them, drugs laundered, weapon laundering. Most are run by Afghanis. Im not making this up, do a little research and you can see. I am tired of them, and want them to leave my country forever. 30 years they've been here now they should leave.

Im not leaving my country, nor im in someone else's country. Yaar keep this Pakhtun thing aside which i can see through easy. Think for Pakistan, not Islam or anything. These afghanis are the main source of problems. Extortion rings are run by them, drugs laundered, weapon laundering. Most are run by Afghanis. Im not making this up, do a little research and you can see. I am tired of them, and want them to leave my country forever. 30 years they've been here now they should leave.

A little help would not destroy Pakistan . I am a punjabi so no pustun angle there .
cant leave Islam . Pakistan and Islam goes "hand in hand"

for the afghans who have relatives there can easily be adjusted a little help and assurance by Pak gov and Afg gov for rehabilitation can increase afghan settler's confidence and that way they will leave

throwing them out forcefully will even not go well with Pakistanis and afghans will hate us "more"/at least the northern shoe polish guys they will cash on this event you can count on that .

A little help would not destroy Pakistan . I am a punjabi so no pustun angle there .
cant leave Islam . Pakistan and Islam goes "hand in hand"

for the afghans who have relatives there can easily be adjusted a little help and assurance by Pak gov and Afg gov for rehabilitation can increase afghan settler's confidence and that way they will leave

throwing them out forcefully will even not go well with Pakistanis and afghans will hate us "more" you can count on that .

Like we care for Afghanis. I dont give a ****, they hate us, side with Indians yet we have supported their ungrateful selfs for 30 years man. They can go to their country or India for all i care. We want them out. I dont care if they hate us more, what hate is this. Namak haram qaum hai yeh.

Back
Top Bottom