What's new

Pakistan crackdown on Afghan refugees amid fears of influx: report

A little help would not destroy Pakistan . I am a punjabi so no pustun angle there .
cant leave Islam . Pakistan and Islam goes "hand in hand"

for the afghans who have relatives there can easily be adjusted a little help and assurance by Pak gov and Afg gov for rehabilitation can increase afghan settler's confidence and that way they will leave

throwing them out forcefully will even not go well with Pakistanis and afghans will hate us "more"/at least the northern shoe polish guys they will cash on this event you can count on that .

They already hate and love Indians if social media, forums are anything to go by. Peshawar police chief couple of days ago said 70% crimes commited by Afghanis in Peshawar.

Like we care for Afghanis. I dont give a ****, they hate us, side with Indians yet we have supported their ungrateful selfs for 30 years man. They can go to their country or India for all i care. We want them out. I dont care if they hate us more, what hate is this. Namak haram qaum hai yeh.

They already hate and love Indians if social media, forums are anything to go by. Peshawar police chief couple of days ago said 70% crimes commited by Afghanis in Peshawar.

thori information tu rakho mian northern alliance is pro india,usa,iran(sectarian angle) and russia etc etc the northern part of Afghanistan and southern part and commanders if i am not mistaken Gulbadeen Hikmat yaar and two other main resistance commanders are not anti Pakistan whom Pak army helps to check in the shoe polish boys i.e: northern alliance

Bhutto sb used same commanders as a proxy to keep Indian allies in government in Afghanistan at that time after 1971 in check

same northern alliance helps ttp,jundullah and bla factors in Pakistan

Why mohajirs of afghanistan only? Mohajirs of india and bangladesh should also be expelled from pakistan.

thori information tu rakho mian northern alliance is pro india,usa,iran(sectarian angle) and russia etc etc the northern part of Afghanistan and southern part and commanders if i am not mistaken Gulbadeen Hikmat yaar and two other main resistance commanders are not anti Pakistan whom Pak army helps to check in the shoe polish boys i.e: northern alliance

Bhutto sb used same commanders as a proxy to keep Indian allies in government in Afghanistan at that time after 1971 in check

Yaar barday PAshtun bhi ab Indian tuttun hain. Yes we used them because Afghanistan from day 1 has had issues with the existence of Pakistan. Had they been friends with us unki yeh halat nahin hoti aaj. They are reaping what they sowed.

We used proxy to keep India in check because they sided with Indians to antagonize us, we used people who we could support to antagonize them and we were way way way better than them.

A few commanders keep the NA in check not the TTP because they need funding from TTP which they get through extortions, kidnappings, drugs, gun riunnings, armed robberies etc etc.

we had a major hand in making them a "shity land" so we should help them to go back and not throw them in to the desert

If you help a guy... give him a room in your house... later... he starts selling drugs n weapons to your kids...(apart from other ...) ... than sides with your enemy...abuses you .. b.. about you... tries to help your kids seperate ... n even kills a few or wounds your body ... would you be cool with it???

Come back to your senses... go check out their forums.. the members on this forum..facebook pages... GoP is an idiot... spending a billion $ in Afghanistan and giving them people refugee... even the Pakhtuns dont like em.. and yes ive lived in KPK.. my hometown has like 40% Pakhtuns aswell.. and guess what.. not even they are big fans of your brotherhood nonsense... so save it.

Why mohajirs of afghanistan only? Mohajirs of india and bangladesh should also be expelled from pakistan.

There was crackdown on Bengalis kharamkhor migrating even after 71 war. Similar crack down is needed against Afghanis and deport rest of them. While muhajirs are not anti-Pakistan.

Sir g Pakistan allowed migrants from india to Pakistan till 1992 if i am not mistaken and Musharaf on his official visit to Bangladesh promised Pakistanis stuck there to bring them back to Pakistan

Absurd argument . Desperate show of racism . But there's a reason why . Now answer me this . Are these Afghans loyal and dedicated to this country just like the refugees from India or former East Pakistan ? Do they even consider this country their homeland or they will chant Loy Afghanistan at the first chance they get if the situation even remotely improves in their country ? Any contribution towards creation and progress of Pakistan ? Any such thing present in even the idea and ideology of Pakistan ? The world doesn't revolve around your lot , you know .

They are loyal and contributing members of the society. unlike these vermins.

If you help a guy... give him a room in your house... later... he starts selling drugs n weapons to your kids...(apart from other ...) ... than sides with your enemy...abuses you .. b.. about you... tries to help your kids seperate ... n even kills a few or wounds your body ... would you be cool with it???

Come back to your senses... go check out their forums.. the members on this forum..facebook pages... GoP is an idiot... spending a billion $ in Afghanistan and giving them people refugee... even the Pakhtuns dont like em.. and yes ive lived in KPK.. my hometown has like 40% Pakhtuns aswell.. and guess what.. not even they are big fans of your brotherhood nonsense... so save it.

janab ki purani adat hay

nonsense,rubbish,stupid etc etc

so save it

If social media and forums are anything to do with all of them hate Pakistan and love India, pashtuns, tajiks, uzbeks etc Afghani-one is prime exemple of that.

Absurd ! Are these Afghans loyal to this country just like the refugees from India or former East Pakistan ? Do they even consider this country their homeland or they will chant Loy Afghanistan at the first chance they get if the situation even remotely improves in their country ? Any contribution towards creation and progress of Pakistan ? Any such thing present in even the idea and ideology of Pakistan ? The world doesn't revolve around your lot , you know .
Doesnt matter how much they have contributed to pakistan, there are many backward and poor areas in pakistan whose population are not contributing to the country. Also it doesnt matter if Afghan refugees are not colouring their faces green and white. They should be granted pakistani nationality, just like mohajirs of india.

thora apni tone sidhi karo phir baat karana

janab ki purani adat hay

Tone? kyun lalay tu chancellor hai yahan ka?

Doesnt matter how much they have contributed to pakistan, there are many backward and poor areas in pakistan whose population are not contributing to the country. Also it doesnt matter if Afghan refugees are not colouring their faces green and white. They should be granted pakistani nationality, just like mohajirs of india.

Mohajirs left everything for Pakistan.. you left your country to leech on ours.

These ungrateful bastards needs to be thrown out. Pakistan has plenty of its own problems. We have suffered enough and on top of that these scum bags are not even grateful and does not spare one moment of sprewing hate and venom against Pakistan. Throw them out and seal the fucking border for God sake.

Back
Top Bottom