What's new

U.S. and IndianEvangelicals Teamed Up to Push Through Modi Visa Ban

The difference between you and me is that I posted an article in New York times written by a MUSLIM giving details of how the christian evangelicals act against Indian interested.

You take this opportunity to denigrate Hinduism which in turn acts like a cover for your indirect support for the Christian evangelical actions in the US.

If you are concerned, start questioning the actions of Christian evangelicals in the US, instead you choose to run down Hinduism. You are a particularly disgusting kind of vermin.

You bet I am going to be the keeper of Hinduism in pdf. You can just kiss your christian supremacist *** good bye.

Dude you are fun.. Christian supremacist a$$?? :haha: Dude, Christian evangelical society is a cancer even to every other Christian organisations.. Their practices and way of prayer is discarded as nonsense by old Christians organisations in India.. Offcource, you didnt heard of it right?? When you heard of Christians, you thought every one is an evangelical Christian :nana: .. I belongs to Malakara Orthodox Church, whose head quarters is here itself in India.. Have some read about it..Till then, let me try to kiss my supremacist *** :man_in_love:

Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And dude, do some favour to your religion and do not pretend to be its keeper, there are way more qualified persons in this forum than you for that..:nhl_checking:

And who exactly are responsible for the bolded part dear.. Is it Christians who do not allow lower caste women not to cover their chests? Is is muslims who do not allow lower castes not to enter temples? Or is it westerners who asked widow to jump into the fire.. You cannot blame any one else for the mistakes mate, the problem lies with Hinduism itself..

holy crap dude....i never expected this from you.... you sound like a complete riligious bigot here..

Dude you are fun.. Christian supremacist a$$?? :haha: Dude, Christian evangelical society is a cancer even to every other Christian organisations.. Their practices and way of prayer is discarded as nonsense by old Christians organisations in India.. Offcource, you didnt heard of it right?? When you heard of Christians, you thought every one is an evangelical Christian :nana: .. I belongs to Malakara Orthodox Church, whose head quarters is here itself in India.. Have some read about it..Till then, let me try to kiss my supremacist *** :man_in_love:
Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And dude, do some favour to your religion and do not pretend to be its keeper, there are way more qualified persons in this forum that you for that..:nhl_checking:

Again I am NOT interested in knowing about your particular branch of Christianity. I have a problem with christian of any church bad mouthing Hinduism.

..and till the much vaunted keeper of Hinduism makes his presence felt in pdf, I plan to carry the mantel gladly.

I have experience man .I am a hindu, I also get a paper that narrate the glory of Jesus,after I visit temple.If you hurt then I am sorry.You are right ,I also know some christians that believes temples.
But US based evangelical mission is flourishing India is not good.They get large untallyed fund and lot anti-national activity.Caste problem India is not because of Hindus,it is due to degradation of human mentality .I know some christans that believes in caste system.It is whole problem of India.

Nothing hurtful there buddy.. Evangelical mission is a threat and sure that lots of Christians would agree with it.. 2-3 days ago, some of Christians friends were discussion about a convention organised by them in NE state opposing idol worshipping and every one was disgusted by their behavior. We were having an opinion that they should have mind their own business.. Now a days, their actions are getting out of hands and every other Xians are going to suffer because of it..

That thing is past not present .By the by,I have a question to you .Can you talk like this in a Muslim country for example Saudi Arabia?Can you spread christian conversion papers in Mosques like some missionaries do in Hindu temple?.Take a bus to Tirupati temple ,you dont need to enter the temple.You will get a bible in the premises of temple.Can you spread bible in the premises of mosque?.If you can do all this ,then we can talk about disadvantage of Hindus.

The freedoms that Hinduism provides to other religions is taken granted for and is viewed by many as an inherent weakness .

holy crap dude....i never expected this from you.... you sound like a complete riligious bigot here..

Read the next posts of mine and tell me whether I am religious bigot :) .. I tried to point out the reasons behind the downfall of Hinduism dear and all hell broke loose.. :D

I guess if Modi got elected. Obama and Modi will have to meet on an island somewhere in the Indian Ocean for a summit.

Again I am NOT interested in knowing about your particular branch of Christianity. I have a problem with christian of any church bad mouthing Hinduism.
..and till the much vaunted keeper of Hinduism makes his presence felt in pdf, I plan to carry the mantel gladly.

Lolz, thats what your problem too.. You do not want to know about any thing.. Your half knowledge about other religions and the hatred for them is keeping you blinded.. Your narrow mindedness will not bring any good to yourself or your religion.

@Star Wars, where do you find bigoted views in it mate? I mean this was the practices happened in Hinduism.. Dont you think these things could have avoided to make Hinduism a better religion?

Lolz, thats what your problem too.. You do not want to know about any thing.. Your half knowledge about other religions and the hatred for them is keeping you blinded.. Your narrow mindedness will not bring any good to yourself or your religion.

LOL. After Bad Mouthing Hinduism, you are now Bad Mouthing me.

What a sicko......continue to take that hike.

@adwityagrata ^^^

I didn't say Modi HAVE to meet Obama. Read my post again.

India will hold a general election next year (2014). Obama still has three more years to go. You do the math.

LOL. After Bad Mouthing Hinduism, you are now Bad Mouthing me.

What a sicko......continue to take that hike.

Badmouthing Hinduism?? Tell me dude, which of thing I said was a false information or wrong one.. Are those practices are responsible for the downfall of Hinduism??

Read the next posts of mine and tell me whether I am religious bigot :) .. I tried to point out the reasons behind the downfall of Hinduism dear and all hell broke loose.. :D

Your reasons are not true , because you are not clearly informed on the matter .. The caste system and Sati system was changed when the British came to India . the caste system or known as the Verna system was social structure on the basis of Merit and less on the basis of Birth ... for example Valmiki who wrote the epic Ramayana was a Hindu Brahman even though he was born as an untouchable

And Sati system was something which was the choice of the wife and was never to be enforced on her

Badmouthing Hinduism?? Tell me dude, which of thing I said was a false information or wrong one.. Are those practices are responsible for the downfall of Hinduism??

I would talk Hinduism with another Hindu, not a christian bigot. Get it ?

Your reasons stupid , because you are not clearly informed on the matter .. The caste system and Sati system was changed when the British came to India . the caste system or known as the Verna system was social structure on the basis of Merit and less on the basis of Birth ... for example Valmiki who wrote the epic Ramayana was a Hindu Brahman even though he was born as an untouchable

And Sati system was something which was the choice of the wife and was never to be enforced on her

Then educate me rather than saying I am insulting your religion..From what I know caste system and Sati system was evolved much before Britishers came to India.. caste system was much changed that you described even before Britishers came.. Untouchbility was wide spread here in India, it was only by 19th century organisations like Brahmo Samaj and Arya Samaj spearheading the campaign against it..

Back
Top Bottom