What's new

Extending Visa ban to Pakistan will not solve the problem

The indengious populations of Europe be it uk france or Germany itlay are collectively concerned about the massive influx of non white immigration. It so happens that majority are Islamic faith from war torn lands.

Nobody wants the unique individual cultures ton be so diluted by other faiths that Europe loses it identity.
I am very much in favour of closing borders and stopping even reversing recent immigration in ordr o save European identity for ever

the rise of far right parties in Europe is a reaction to it. if Merkel does not reverse course there will be no Europe to immigrate to. Muslims in Germany cannot work in UK. British Muslims cannot work in Germany.

What? I know half a dozen myself lol. All Pakistanis, not to mention the community there is highly educated and integrated.

What? I know half a dozen myself lol. All Pakistanis, not to mention the community there is highly educated and integrated.
This is the most important word, if they are integrated with the country and its way of life then there is no problem.

I suppose so, if not then they should expect retaliation, in terms of their firms and workers.
the reason for the Bre-xit is that British did not like East Europeans coming into their country
I do not see why Britain would give up on that

Who cares? Let the trump do it.
It will only backfire.

Imran Khan was right, actually I hope the trump ban passes.

We need to focus on our country.

Everyone is celebrating the ban. At least those people that are sick and tired of this fatigued and disloyal relationship.

No doubt, the ban will force our leadership to be more loyal towards Pakistan instead of bowing under pressure to a country that resides on the other side of the planet. I'm already excited at the prospect that American aid is going to be halted completely.

A complete standstill between the US and Pakistan is the way forward. We don't want it anymore. Make it happen Trump!
Agreed with you 100%.

I hope this trump ban passes. Everyone in Pakistan is sick and tired of the double faced diplomacy between USA and Pakistan.

the reason for the Bre-xit is that British did not like East Europeans coming into their country
I do not see why Britain would give up on that

Controlled migration . We want people who have skills. The UK was never in need of millions of low skilled workers.

Controlled migration . We want people who have skills. The UK was never in need of millions of low skilled workers.

fair enough !!!
majority of pakistanis in greece, denmark and netherlands are doing low skilled jobs

poorly educated pakistani immigrant in UK cannot work in germany once the bre-exit kicks in

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom