What's new

Extending Visa ban to Pakistan will not solve the problem

After Pakistan conducted major Anti Terrorism operation , few year ago Pakistan has rid itself of outside Terrorist from RAW

Things are quite mellow now in Pakistan , very peaceful

So peaceful , lot of people routinely come to attend , concerts and political debate in public

pti-jalsa.jpg

Just shows you how confident people are to come and enjoy a concert / like environment in Open with with full family

pti-jalsa-3.jpg

As you can see 100% security and thanks to our Law enforcement and Military

285324-image-1320002451-574-640x480.jpg

100% SAFE and smiling faces

The safe and secure Pakistan , day time night time , major events and politcial discussion events happen where Millions attend on regular basis

Ten times more people then what attended Trump's Inauguration

943152_544733902235701_367873190_n.jpg

Again due to the great politcial culture in Pakistan and 100% safe cities now Pakistan is enjoying a period of growth

Obviously thanks to the Miliatry

3 million - 10 million people routinely attend public gathering with families

PTI-Jalsa-Lahore-Live-Coverage-Today.jpg

As you can see lot of happy people in Pakistan , going where they want with full family kids and women , in late night events

The point being if there was a security issue in Pakistan people would not be turning out on MASSIVE numbers
Save-State-Not-Politics-Mirar-e-Pakistan-20121223_19.jpg

1320061258imran%20khan%20at%20lahore.jpg

Obviousy it is very easy to see the confidence of Pakistani People in security system in Pakistan , the military and Secret service

A full Democractic society in functional capacity , that is Pakistan show casing awakening of it's society

Obviously these scenes are never shown on Western TV or media, however once you see the changes in Pakistan's society over last 10 years you can easily see the expansion of Public interest in Democracy and Economy and political debate

And yes it also helps that our Military / Army and Secret services have taken out the trouble makers by successful operations few years back, which is why the vast majority enjoys more peaceful times

pakistan-army.jpg

We are a resilient nation. That's all there is to it!!!

He challenged that ruling using his new Attorney General (he also sacked the last Acting Attr. Gen. because she didn't comply). This guy is vicious and gets what he wants, and rhetoric of his Adviser Bennon is even worse than trump, he talks about his Armageddon where Christian and Muslim fight till death.. Very chilling. We must be prepared for the worst, this guy is mental.

it is Bannon not Bennon

The problem for you Pakistan is that banning visa will extend from USA to other western countries including France Austria Germany and even UK may come on board.

This issue is terrorism related. You people will not agree and swear blind but the west stance on your state links is now not reversible . You people are paying for the actions of your is and military over the last decade.

Trying to bracket Indians in this is redicoulus the Indians ate now treated completely differently to Pakistan.

You can dress thus up as thank god thank trump but 99percent of Pakistan is will be fuming and worried

The problem for you Pakistan is that banning visa will extend from USA to other western countries including France Austria Germany and even UK may come on board.

This issue is terrorism related. You people will not agree and swear blind but the west stance on your state links is now not reversible . You people are paying for the actions of your is and military over the last decade.

Trying to bracket Indians in this is redicoulus the Indians ate now treated completely differently to Pakistan.

You can dress thus up as thank god thank trump but 99percent of Pakistan is will be fuming and worried

IMO, if you aren't aware of EU with USA development then I think, you may have a look at it. EU is openly opposing new Trump policies and USA is no more idol for them w.r.t. such policies as EU is already in opposition camp against Trump and they have their own policies against Terrorism. Trump is already offensive against EU as well. By your statement, seems like USA is standard for EU which is not and also, Indian's were celebrating Trumps birthday and electing to be the President not Pakistanis except the usual diplomatic approach which every country pursue as deem fit in national interest. We are paying for the friendship and choosing side with US which was a grave mistake of our past leadership but on other hand, India has jumped into the same camp where Pakistan was so Indian People will be looking at a different picture in near future which is on track same as Pakistan with US.

The terrorism is the concern and US itself acknowledges our sacrifices for the same and we are still fighting and are almost close to terminate the same from Pakistan. The dynamics of international politics and the shape of region tells a lot contrary to what India is expecting from Trump against Pakistan. These are the actions that western countries are showing their interest for investments in Pakistan and majorly related to CPEC.

We are really thankful to God that Indians and Pakistanis are treated totally different and keep your hatred away or limited to you that seems like more of superiority complex and fueling the same everywhere. Don't bait for the same as soon thread will be heading towards treat of Indians abroad.

The worry is for the corrupt lot that wouldn't be able to run away with their crimes, loot and will be facing more opposition in Pakistan that will help people to choose a good leader in future knowing that who is the puppet.

E u stance on immigration the British brexit from Europe the rise of far right parties in France Austria and Sweden I'd based on banning all immigration especially Islamic.

Pakistan will be high on any banning or extreme entry procedures.

I live in UK I know what I see and hear daily..

The west is rising to end mass immigration from War torn counties be it Syria Iraq Libya Somalia sudden or pakistan

It's not a flame it's the reality of the time .being pakistani national will be difficult if you wish to move abroad

E u stance on immigration the British brexit from Europe the rise of far right parties in France Austria and Sweden I'd based on banning all immigration especially Islamic.

Pakistan will be high on any banning or extreme entry procedures.

I live in UK I know what I see and hear daily..

The west is rising to end mass immigration from War torn counties be it Syria Iraq Libya Somalia sudden or pakistan

It's not a flame it's the reality of the time .being pakistani national will be difficult if you wish to move abroad

And the White Europeans are welcoming indians with open arms......lol........:lol:

And the White Europeans are welcoming indians with open arms......lol........:lol:

try getting on any plane on the western world with an Islamic name you will. Experience the outrageous racism yourself..

USA is threatening Pakistan not India or Sri Lanka or Korea or Indonesia

ask yourself why

try getting on any plane on the western world with an Islamic name you will. Experience the outrageous racism yourself..

USA is threatening Pakistan not India or Sri Lanka or Korea or Indonesia

ask yourself why

I couldn't care less. Don't want to go to America. I don't care what they think of my people either. Makes no difference whatsoever.

My existence is not too please people that are foreign to me. It makes no difference if the americans put a ban on Pakistanis travelling there or not .

Bit then didn't indians also say that the americans would ban/stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state, having MIRV and SLCM capability as well?......... lol.......:disagree:

PS I am a Muslim with a Muslim name. Had no problem whatsoever going to Hamburg in Germany last week on a work related trip so I don't know what your indian gibberish is going on about.......lol.......:lol:

I couldn't care less. Don't want to go to America. I don't care what they think of my people either. Makes no difference whatsoever.

My existence is not too please people that are foreign to me. It makes no difference if the americans put a ban on Pakistanis travelling there or not .

Bit then didn't indians also say that the americans would ban/stop Pakistan from becoming a nuclear weapons state, having MIRV and SLCM capability as well?......... lol.......:disagree:

PS I am a Muslim with a Muslim name. Had no problem whatsoever going to Hamburg in Germany last week on a work related trip so I don't know what your indian gibberish is going on about.......lol.......:lol:

so you no nothing about Austria and Switzerland and France banning the Islamic burka

or Holland looking to close mosques or Le pen in France looking to end immigration

Islam phobia is world wide you are either in senile or lying

so you no nothing about Austria and Switzerland and France banning the Islamic burka

or Holland looking to close mosques or Le pen in France looking to end immigration

Of course there is. Us Muslims are the biggest minority in Western Europe by a huge margin and our presence is disturbing the indigenous inhabitants. There are so many of us here and we are so protected and shielded by eachother that the residue of racism and Islamophobia hardly effects or bothers us. Islamophobia is what Anti-Semitism was of the past when Europeans feared the Jews. Just as Anti-Semitism failed so will Islamophobia..........:azn:

PS think you meant "denial" as opposed to "senile".

Dude, he could be having a point. What you read is on papers which may or may not exist in reality. What he experienced was on ground zero.

Shall I give an example of Indian media's lies?

It is said that In 1984 anti-Sikh riots, in a single city of Delhi, 3000 were killed. It is also said that in 2002 Gujarat riots, the whole state was burning yet only 2000 were killed. How come?

Anti-Semitism failed
Anti-Antisemitism failed? In what sense are you talking? Look at this link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Dude, he could be having a point. What you read is on papers which may or may not exist in reality. What he experienced was on ground zero.

Shall I give an example of Indian media's lies?

It is said that In 1984 anti-Sikh riots, in a single city of Delhi, 3000 were killed. It is also said that in 2002 Gujarat riots, the whole state was burning yet only 2000 were killed. How come?

Anti-Antisemitism failed? In what sense are you talking? Look at this link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Lol......Muslims/Pakistanis are not Jews. One thing a foreigner like you doesn't know or understand is that here in Western Europe, Pakistanis/Muslims will not be willingly rounded up like the Jews were in Nazi Germany. There are FAR FAR many more of us and we WILL fight back and cause HUGE damage to our enemies and they know it. So please come and try..........:devil:

PS If anti-Semitism failed then why do Jews wield the most political, economic and corporate power in the West?...... :disagree:

Lol......Muslims/Pakistanis are not Jews. One thing a foreigner like you doesn't know or understand is that here in Western Europe, Pakistanis/Muslims will not be willingly rounded up like the Jews were in Nazi Germany. There are FAR FAR many more of us and we WILL fight back and cause HUGE damage to our enemies and they know it. So please come and try..........:devil:
You are dodging the question. You said anti-antisemitism failed. I asked in what sense were you telling that. I didn't draw any parallels between Jews and Muslims/Pakistanis.

You are dodging the question. You said anti-antisemitism failed. I asked in what sense were you telling that. I didn't draw any parallels between Jews and Muslims/Pakistanis.

Anti-Semitism failed?????????........which is why Jews are the richest community in the West and have the most political, economic and corporate power compared to anyone else.

You can't deny globally especially in the west certain passport holders are treated with contempt suspicion and racism . At the very top of that list these include pakistani passport holders..

Ask your self why is this case.indoneasian is the largest Islamic country in thrcwirld their people are not mentioned by trump and certain media reports in Europe.

That is my point

You cannot deny this

I blame yourvpakistani military and is and the dubious links to terrorism and non state actors that they nurture and support .

You claim it's freedom fighters.

India is using its soft power well to advance their argument on this issue .

USA and the west are beginning to look at the issue from.indian eyes because of European terror attacks recently

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom