What's new

Extending Visa ban to Pakistan will not solve the problem

:lol:....Sir...Don't know whether should I share it with you or not? But look at this...:rofl:

16426629_10101940615848307_1109616284_n-jpg.372946

Trump is all set to execute executive order against H1B visa which compromises 85% of the Indians. Their IT industry will get a good hit moving forward.

Hmm....Overall, Trump is creating uncertainty in world..I guess he will prove counterproductive for US...

There's news floating that new US government may extend it's visa ban policy to Pakistan along with seven countries already put under restrictions. I sincerely hope that US executes it's policy on Pakistan, only then it may find and realise where the actual problem stems from. The figures from last few years show that even the Mexicans are now not the biggest illegal migrants in US. The position for the fastest illegal population has been taken over by escape India citizens whose figure now swells over 500,000. Building walls and visa bans will stop the influx but the authorities will obviously need to crack down on those already abusing the system.

https://qz.com/789754/indians-are-the-fastest-growing-illegal-immigrant-population-in-the-us/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...re-from-India-Report/articleshow/45201279.cms

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-17-illegal-immigration-indians_n.htm

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidnorie...n-immigrants?utm_term=.yx9j8w3gN9#.bdqMdzxb3n

Trump ban didn't claim illegal migration, it claimed terrorism. At least get your basics right.

Whether the restrictions are placed on Pakistan is to be seen, however it's certainly has been applied on Indian nationals.

Two Indian athletes from Kashmir denied US visa

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...shmir-denied-us-visa/articleshow/56894982.cms

we'll get it reversed.

But Pakistanis don't need neither they want to visit US.
There shouldn't be a problem even if Pakistan is included.

Trump ban didn't claim illegal migration, it claimed terrorism. At least get your basics right.
Really, so the Mexicans are also terrorists now.... at least get to know facts before replying.

we'll get it reversed.
That is to be seen but the ban has been slapped on Indians before Pakistan.

Really, so the Mexicans are also terrorists now.... at least get to know facts before replying.

That is to be seen but the ban has been slapped on Indians before Pakistan.

Mexico was not banned Einstein. He's building a wall to stop illegal immigration. And when has India ever not got it's way in these affairs? Hell he himself will ask the visas to be given out.

There is no doubt Trump's America will be protectionist, and this is just the beginning of the show. Good thing is innovation is going to come back to countries such as India and China. This is a prefect opportunity for Indian government to make India more welcoming to techies and entrepreneurs.

Mexico was not banned Einstein. He's building a wall to stop illegal immigration. And when has India ever not got it's way in these affairs? Hell he himself will ask the visas to be given out.

Professor Patil. you seem to be running around in circles.

Come on guys, no need to create threads every day about this news, so far its just a Threat that he will ban but so far he didn't .. If he ban Pakistan which means Pakistan will stop US supplies , US will stop sharing any Military equipment to Pakistan which means Russian will jump to catch that market, and for Afghanistan without Proper support and intelligence provided by Pakistan US will suffer and lose the upper hand ..
I doubt that will happen, but with trump anything crazy can happen ..

There is no doubt Trump's America will be protectionist, and this is just the beginning of the show. Good thing is innovation is going to come back to countries such as India and China. This is a prefect opportunity for Indian government to make India more welcoming to techies and entrepreneurs.

And Pakistanis as well. At least there is one thing Pakistan and India can agree upon.

And Pakistanis as well. At least there is one thing Pakistan and India can agree upon.

I'm sure Trump will crash and burn. He has made a bad situation worse by immideately going in for controversial decisions. I think after some time he will voluntarily step down. That will be the end of this buffoon.

Mehreen Saeed
12 hrs ·
Pakistanis or Pakistani-Americans worried about traveling to Pakistan or having relatives visit, please relax! Trump's anti-Muslim ban will likely not be extended to my beloved watan because there are NATO forces still stuck in Afghanistan that need a safe exit, and that safe and economical exit route is only through Pakistan, which is America's most key strategic ally. And let's say even if the ban is extended to Pakistan, we have Imran Khan who will easily block the NATO supplies through his street power in retaliation, and you know he will do it, it's his hobby.

Remember how Imran Khan led tens of thousands of Pakistanis to march toward Waziristan against the U.S. Drone strikes? If this travel ban happens (which it won't) I will use my democratic right and will go and protest in front of a NATO truck to block it myself, I promise
1f642.png
:-)

My cousin who was in the Pakistan army just reminded me, all 7 countries on the discriminatory anti-Muslim ban list have a civil war going on and have ineffective armies. Pakistan doesn't have a civil war and Pakistan army is the most battle hardened army in the world, it will not allow a civil war.

Lastly, don't you think that Pakistan has already been through the worst? I mean around 60,000 Pakistanis have died since 9/11 although not a single Pakistani was behind 9/11. No country has sacrificed more than Pakistan in America's war in Afghanistan and the U.S. Intelligence agencies know that. And we already are being vetted and monitored since the war in Afghanistan started, there are no direct flights coming from Pakistan to America. So please while we protest Trump's unconstitutional #Muslimban let's not stop traveling to the beautiful and resilient land called Pakistan. It needs all the tourism and economic boost, we owe #Pakistan that
1f642.png
:-) #ImranKhan

Back
Top Bottom