What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me I didn’t read your post properly and thought you were supporting TTP.
My point isn’t to undermine Taliban government and I frankly don’t care about how they rule their country. I’m also aware of that implementing Shariah isn’t something done overnight.
My point is clear tho, Taliban’s justification for supporting TTP cannot be islamically justified and any war between Taliban and Pakistan would simply be a nationalistic war with Pakistan even having the moral upper hand due to khawarij TTP being sheltered in Afghanistan. I’m just saying it’s hypocritical if Taliban go for Pakistan while their current state they aren’t any more Islamic than Pakistan and there’s many many more oppressed Muslim neighbours they have who are probably facing much worse oppression and should be higher up on priority list.

Simply, Taliban’s fight against Pakistan cannot be Islamically justified and is nationalistic.
Taliban’s fight against invaders or kuffar actually oppressing Muslims can be islamically justified and called Jihad.

Even looking at it in the broader context, destabilization and anarchy in Pakistan is worse for the Ummah than current corrupt sellout rulers. This must be taken into account as the goal is lesser evil not destroying and weakening the Ummah even more.
The last thing I want is a destabilized Pakistan. This will be very bad for the Muslim world as it'll give America the excuse to step and eliminate Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

I don't agree that the Taliban's support for the TTP is unislamic. In my opinion, the Taliban has every right to support the TTP if your current leaders are willing to provide military bases for America to destabilize the Taliban government. Joe Biden is the most evil US president after Obama. They don't want to see a single stable Sunni government that isn't there puppet. They reluctantly left Afghanistan when it became clear that Russia would invade Ukraine. They intended to arm Ukraine against Russia and feared that Russia would arm the Taliban against them if they dont pull out of Afghanistan. They still want to come back to Afghanistan, but this time they want to attack the country from military bases in other countries, Pakistan being one of those. Asim Munir is very likely to approave any US request for military facilities in Pakistan to target Afghanistan.

Imran Khan was the leader that would make Pakistan live in peace with all its neighbours, including India, provided the Hindus ended their oppression. The U.S. doesn't want peace between the Taliban and Pakistan. But that ins't their real motive for the regime change they engineered in Pakistan last year. They just wanted Khan out because he was moving towards a military alliance with Turkiye. Ignore every other reason the US provides such as Imran's Russia/China policy, the Taliban, etc. These are all manageable problems. But a Turkiye/Pakistan military alliance will be highly deadly for American forces in the MENA region. Turkiye is rapidly developing all the conventional weapons a country's military would ever need. Pakistan already has nukes. All they'd need to do is expand Pakistan's nuclear arsenal to thousands of ICBMs with funding from Qatar, Azerbaijan, Turkiye, and even Libya. This is the outcome america is trying to prevent by removing Iran khan. No other reason. but many do not understand.

Anyway, I'll end my post with one line: If the Taliban even suspect that the current Pakistani leaders have the tendency to provide military bases to America in the future, they'll be islamically justified to preserve the TTP for use against Pakistan if that happens. You help my enemy to attack me, I'll help your enemy to attack you. Tit for tat.

The best one was the video of the burning F-6 outside M.M. Alam airbase during the PTI riots and their chowkidaar army with 56" chests used it to suggest it was video of our assets on fire:

View attachment 969545

Then they shared a combination of old videos to suggest a Pakistan Army helo was brought down:
View attachment 969548
View attachment 969549

Dear India?
View attachment 969551

The situation is not one-sided.

Several phoney accounts with similar names of the Sikh religion were formed by Pakistan during a period of high tension between India and Canada, and they engaged in various forms of disinformation and insulting activity.

In the midst of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Pakistanis continue to fabricate numerous false identities in order to propagate misinformation and insult India.

So it's all about 4th generation war between both the countries

1699353291382.png

Check the blue logo after the Palestine name, and the difference between original and fake, and whom do you think Shitty talks about such a thing?

The situation is not one-sided.

Several phoney accounts with similar names of the Sikh religion were formed by Pakistan during a period of high tension between India and Canada, and they engaged in various forms of disinformation and insulting activity.

In the midst of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Pakistanis continue to fabricate numerous false identities in order to propagate misinformation and insult India.

So it's all about 4th generation war between both the countries

View attachment 969651
Check the blue logo after the Palestine name, and the difference between original and fake, and whom do you think Shitty talks about such a thing?
WE ARE DISCUSSING PAKISTANI SECURITY ENVIRONMENT HERE. KINDLY STAY ON TOPIC, OR LEAVE THE THREAD.

Reactions: AA_
The information provided by the ISPR can’t be believed at all. They have a history of making and selling wrong information. Later on they will backtrack saying it was fog of war.

Mehran attack was also downplayed and the details came later, which made clear the kind of destruction attackers had done.

I would wait for some more time for truth to come about this attack.

Last edited:
The information provided by the ISPR can’t be believed at all. They have a history of making and selling wrong information. Later on they will backtrack saying it was fog of war.

I would wait for some more time for truth to come about this attack.
Don't start whining about the whole Abhinandan episode now please. ISPR slapped your collective arrogance harder than PAF during that conflict...

Reactions: AA_
WE ARE DISCUSSING PAKISTANI SECURITY ENVIRONMENT HERE. KINDLY STAY ON TOPIC, OR LEAVE THE THREAD.
Sure, i am surely going out of this... you posted this pic. So the reason I posted here is because it not happening from one side..

1699356849183.png

Well one thing the videos of jets destroyed are placed under medal sheet sheds

Not actual concrete hangers

The best one was the video of the burning F-6 outside M.M. Alam airbase during the PTI riots and their chowkidaar army with 56" chests used it to suggest it was video of our assets on fire:

View attachment 969545

Then they shared a combination of old videos to suggest a Pakistan Army helo was brought down:
View attachment 969548
View attachment 969549

Dear India?
View attachment 969551
Dude likely most of these Bayghyrat Bakhtoras are the ones that crawl on this forum all day long. All day they brag that their competion is with China but their Pakistan obsession has turned them insane....even if a gas cylinder explodes anywhere in Pakistan, these pests will descend on the news like they are crowding the Mexican /US border these days. :lol:

Dude what do you expect from these losers who are treated like A** holes by their own military when it paints and displays own wreckage in PAF colours. However, the sad fact is some of our own keyboard warriors, who can't distinguish between Mehran and Minawali and fall for propganda peddled by the losers across the border, they instead of looking for facts and figures are keen to glorify the terrorists.... So let them have their moment.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom