What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tribal people want to preserve their culture and way of life, the Pakistani state is busy promoting bollywood and woke culture through mass media. Just watch our channels. The state just needs to engage to not support terrorism and in return respect their way of life, culture and language.

Afghans leaving Pakistan will not fix terrorism, we also have other issues such as Pakistan army entering tribal areas, I remember when they first entered in 2002, JUI, JI opposed it with protests and the tribal militias were furious, even PmlN opposed it. The tribal leaders didn't want Pakistan army there, and slowly the differences and hate built up. The Pakistan army collaboration with USA didn't help.

A good read on how the current problems started.
A national army should be able to have its presence anywhere in the country

I agree with the cringey liberal Bollywood chutiypa stuff though, we should be producing our own media that isn't woke or promoting such crude and shameful lifestyle

My analysis based on available information mapped from Jan 2023 to Present day: The Afghan Connection.

View attachment 969061

In the above map I have mapped the known UNHCR refugee camps inside Pakistan along with areas from previous IBOs and TA's that suggest known T-e-J and TTP networks are active. I have also mapped the most recent number of armed attacks against Pakistan Security facilities. What makes this mapping most important is the critical piece in the puzzle and that is the Thikar Province, Afghanistan (I have marked its boundary and highlighted in Blue) more on this province and its importance later in the thread:

I have also mapped the locations where all senior TTP leaders have met their end inside Afghanistan starting from 2019 to present day:
View attachment 969072

• 29th August 2019, Qari Saifullah Mehsud, the leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's Qari Hussain Suicide Brigade, was sent to hell in Khost, Afghanistan.
  • 10th January 2022, TTP senior commander & spokesperson Khalid Balti alias Muhammad Khurasani was sent to hell in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
  • 7th August 2022 Mualana Uqabi Bajauri, a key Tehrik-e-Taliban Commander, was killed in a "landmine blast" and sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 8th August 2022, the leader of the Jamat-Ul-Ahrar, Omar Khaled Khorasani, was sent to hell in Paktika Province, Afghanistan.
  • 27th October 2022, a TTP commander, known as "Asadullah Pehelwan", was sent to hell in Kandahar province.
  • 29 September 2022, TTP leader Akhtar Khalil was sent to hell in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
  • 10th September 2023, Badshah Khan Mehsud, considered to be the right-hand man and extremely close confidante of the TTP Chief, Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud was injured in Paktika province of Afghanistan.
  • 8th October 2023, A top commander of the TTP from Lakki Marwat, Tipu Gul Marwat, was sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 11th October 2023, A senior TTP terrorist commander Atiqur Rehman aka Tipu Gul Marwat, was sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 23rd October 2023, TTP commander Chamtu Waziristani was sent to hell by unidentified gunmen along with 3 other terrorists in Khost province, Afghanistan.
  • 5th November 2023, Fazal Ameen, a prominent TTP commander who had prior associations with Lashkar-e-Islam and subsequently joined TTP and JuA, was blown to smithereens in Marko, Nangarhar province, Afghanistan.

Suspected Belligerents:
  • Haqqani Network
  • TTP
  • TeJ Pakistan (TTP)
  • Tehreek e Lashkar e Islam (See Quetta Shura)
  • Jamat-Ul-Ahrar
  • Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud Brigade
  • Miranshah Shura
  • Quetta Shura
  • Peshawar Shura
  • Loyalists of Adnan Rashid (Ansar-Al Anseer / TTP)
Recent activity inside Pakistan:

6th November 2023: 4 Pakistani Army soldiers including Lt. Col were martyred during an IBO in Khyber today.
View attachment 969111

6th November 2023: Two police constables were injured when their check post in D.I. Khan came under sustained gunfire lasting 1 hour.

4th November 2023 Attack on MM Alam Base Mianwali:
View attachment 969083

3rd November 2023, attack in D.I. Khan.

View attachment 969039

30th October 2023, Parachinar and Khurram clashes - 30 casualties

18th October 2023 Warsak Road, Peshawar, one police constable killed during at attack on a Police Check post:

View attachment 969043

7th October 2023, Parachinar assault on a police patrol resulted in the death of one constable and injuries to the driver:
View attachment 969049

Captured child suicide bomber with live vest July 2023:
View attachment 969032
Jan 2023 attacker on Police check post in Takhta Beg, Jamrud was identified as Sheikh Malang, AKA: Astana Gul, a terrorist Afghan with links to Jalalabad Shura.

View attachment 969050

Now revisiting the Afghan Connection:
Yasir Parakay Senior TTP commander is presently under the protection of the Afghan Taliban in Kabul
View attachment 969057
Known Afghan terrorists who have joined the TTP: Form Tikhar Province, Afghanistan
View attachment 969059View attachment 969060
The May 2023 attacker was non other than an Afghan university student who had been operating deep inside Pakistan (sent straight to HELL)

View attachment 969051View attachment 969052

TTP lieutenants can be seen in this video alongside an Afghan Government vehicle
View attachment 969121

TTP leadership seen here in an Afghan MI-17
View attachment 969122

Finally if the above was not enough to under the tacit support the TTP enjoys from the Afghan Taliban: In a recently released video Hamid Khurasani commander Afghan Taliban wished Mehsud group success by stating "May Allah grant our brethren who are engaged in combat under Mehsud (Noor Wali Mehsud) and others (opposing the Pakistani establishment) the opportunity to hoist the banner of the Islamic Emirate in Islamabad one day."
View attachment 969101

Note the new "Chain of Command" in the TTP:
View attachment 969055View attachment 969056

We have seen evidence of the Afghan Taliban facilitating the cross border incursions by TTP and affiliates even going as far as providing safe-heavens, weapons, equipment and even the use of the Afghan Mi17's for transportation of terrorists and weaponry. A terrorist group cannot launch massive cross-border attacks involving a significant number of terrorists inside Pakistan without the support and approval of the Taliban regime. If these doubts have any substance, this is tantamount to declaring war against a state.
If you could make such a detailed analysis of the situation why cant the duffers sitting at the GHQ? Problem lies due to their misplaced priorities. Khan is the enemy number 1 who even to this day say "Fauj be meri ha"
We cannot keep politics out because our army does not stay out of it. Just imagine this happening in any other country and their heads would have resigned, only in Pakistan basharmo ki tara bhata hua hota hain.

What you say has merit I agree, but it is only though education that you can crack the nut which forms pseudo nationalism, both Balochistan and KP are and WILL remain part of Pakistan, the Pashtun and Baloch bahi should understand and accept this fact. They should work with the federal and provincial governments to build up their mohallah's rather than just parrot the same narrative "woe us".

While I do agree with the message, Pakistan can't do education right, tbi to naan qeema chal raha in the major parts of the country.

I agree with the cringey liberal Bollywood chutiypa stuff though, we should be producing our own media that isn't woke or promoting such crude and shameful lifestyle

Entertainment is a business. I've know someone who has pumped 2cr+ into a serial that he sold for very small margins that had a very classical Pakistani story telling with an 80's vibe. Guess what, no one wanted to see it :).

Folks want glamor, sex and money and it is apparent from the programming you see on TV and on the internet.

Entertainment is a business. I've know someone who has pumped 2cr+ into a serial that he sold for very small margins that had a very classical Pakistani story telling with an 80's vibe. Guess what, no one wanted to see it :).

Folks want glamor, sex and money and it is apparent from the programming you see on TV and on the internet.
Yeah you are right there, while I'm not too well versed in Pakistan's entertainment industry I do think there's room to make things more interesting/enjoyable without going into overdrive with hypersexual crude things

My analysis based on available information mapped from Jan 2023 to Present day: The Afghan Connection.

View attachment 969061

In the above map I have mapped the known UNHCR refugee camps inside Pakistan along with areas from previous IBOs and TA's that suggest known T-e-J and TTP networks are active. I have also mapped the most recent number of armed attacks against Pakistan Security facilities. What makes this mapping most important is the critical piece in the puzzle and that is the Thikar Province, Afghanistan (I have marked its boundary and highlighted in Blue) more on this province and its importance later in the thread:

I have also mapped the locations where all senior TTP leaders have met their end inside Afghanistan starting from 2019 to present day:
View attachment 969072

• 29th August 2019, Qari Saifullah Mehsud, the leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's Qari Hussain Suicide Brigade, was sent to hell in Khost, Afghanistan.
  • 10th January 2022, TTP senior commander & spokesperson Khalid Balti alias Muhammad Khurasani was sent to hell in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
  • 7th August 2022 Mualana Uqabi Bajauri, a key Tehrik-e-Taliban Commander, was killed in a "landmine blast" and sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 8th August 2022, the leader of the Jamat-Ul-Ahrar, Omar Khaled Khorasani, was sent to hell in Paktika Province, Afghanistan.
  • 27th October 2022, a TTP commander, known as "Asadullah Pehelwan", was sent to hell in Kandahar province.
  • 29 September 2022, TTP leader Akhtar Khalil was sent to hell in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
  • 10th September 2023, Badshah Khan Mehsud, considered to be the right-hand man and extremely close confidante of the TTP Chief, Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud was injured in Paktika province of Afghanistan.
  • 8th October 2023, A top commander of the TTP from Lakki Marwat, Tipu Gul Marwat, was sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 11th October 2023, A senior TTP terrorist commander Atiqur Rehman aka Tipu Gul Marwat, was sent to hell in Kunar, Afghanistan.
  • 23rd October 2023, TTP commander Chamtu Waziristani was sent to hell by unidentified gunmen along with 3 other terrorists in Khost province, Afghanistan.
  • 5th November 2023, Fazal Ameen, a prominent TTP commander who had prior associations with Lashkar-e-Islam and subsequently joined TTP and JuA, was blown to smithereens in Marko, Nangarhar province, Afghanistan.

Suspected Belligerents:
  • Haqqani Network
  • TTP
  • TeJ Pakistan (TTP)
  • Tehreek e Lashkar e Islam (See Quetta Shura)
  • Jamat-Ul-Ahrar
  • Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud Brigade
  • Miranshah Shura
  • Quetta Shura
  • Peshawar Shura
  • Loyalists of Adnan Rashid (Ansar-Al Anseer / TTP)
Recent activity inside Pakistan:

6th November 2023: 4 Pakistani Army soldiers including Lt. Col were martyred during an IBO in Khyber today.
View attachment 969111

6th November 2023: Two police constables were injured when their check post in D.I. Khan came under sustained gunfire lasting 1 hour.

4th November 2023 Attack on MM Alam Base Mianwali:
View attachment 969083

3rd November 2023, attack in D.I. Khan.

View attachment 969039

30th October 2023, Parachinar and Khurram clashes - 30 casualties

18th October 2023 Warsak Road, Peshawar, one police constable killed during at attack on a Police Check post:

View attachment 969043

7th October 2023, Parachinar assault on a police patrol resulted in the death of one constable and injuries to the driver:
View attachment 969049

Captured child suicide bomber with live vest July 2023:
View attachment 969032
Jan 2023 attacker on Police check post in Takhta Beg, Jamrud was identified as Sheikh Malang, AKA: Astana Gul, a terrorist Afghan with links to Jalalabad Shura.

View attachment 969050

Now revisiting the Afghan Connection:
Yasir Parakay Senior TTP commander is presently under the protection of the Afghan Taliban in Kabul
View attachment 969057
Known Afghan terrorists who have joined the TTP: Form Tikhar Province, Afghanistan
View attachment 969059View attachment 969060
The May 2023 attacker was non other than an Afghan university student who had been operating deep inside Pakistan (sent straight to HELL)

View attachment 969051View attachment 969052

TTP lieutenants can be seen in this video alongside an Afghan Government vehicle
View attachment 969121

TTP leadership seen here in an Afghan MI-17
View attachment 969122

Finally if the above was not enough to under the tacit support the TTP enjoys from the Afghan Taliban: In a recently released video Hamid Khurasani commander Afghan Taliban wished Mehsud group success by stating "May Allah grant our brethren who are engaged in combat under Mehsud (Noor Wali Mehsud) and others (opposing the Pakistani establishment) the opportunity to hoist the banner of the Islamic Emirate in Islamabad one day."
View attachment 969101

Note the new "Chain of Command" in the TTP:
View attachment 969055View attachment 969056

We have seen evidence of the Afghan Taliban facilitating the cross border incursions by TTP and affiliates even going as far as providing safe-heavens, weapons, equipment and even the use of the Afghan Mi17's for transportation of terrorists and weaponry. A terrorist group cannot launch massive cross-border attacks involving a significant number of terrorists inside Pakistan without the support and approval of the Taliban regime. If these doubts have any substance, this is tantamount to declaring war against a state.
Nice work 👏🏼

It confirms essentially what we all were suspecting which was of course obvious

The reason that Taliban don't let anyone to attack China or Iran or Tajikistan is because they don't have a claim on their territory

They let TTP to attack Pakistan because they don't consider kpk or Balochistan to be Pakistani territory

Their concept of jihad is not guided by Quran or Sunnah but it is guided by Pashtun Nationalism. They twist Islam as per requirements of Pashtun nationalism. They did the same in Afghanistan too. Used Islam to wage war against Afghan government and to capture country from them

They want to rule whole of Afghanistan but included only 2- 3 Tajiks and Uzbeks in their government as compared to dozens of Pashtun ministers even though Tajik, Uzbeks and Hazara form at least half of Afghanistan population if not majority

They are a fraud and us Pakistanis were fooled by our establishment that they are some pious warriors fighting for supremacy of Islam and Shariah. It might be because our establishment thought that Taliban are a lesser evil in the case of Afghanistan but it was an evil nonetheless
While I agree with you current Taliban have focused more on Pashtun Nationalism and tried to use Jihad as a cover, I still consider their struggle against NATO as Jihad even if many opportunists took advantage of it and tricked Mujahids. The Mujahideen who got martyred with the intention to do Jihad and fight crusader NATO army are shaheed. Allah will deal with the opportunists and nationalists that took advantage of it.
Even current Taliban while a lot of Pashtun nationalism is in it, maybe even majority, but there’s still some sincere factions, commanders or ministers who believe in global Jihad. Even if it’s 1 in 1000 that means we can’t generalize.
But generally I agree with you their war with Pakistan is nationalistic in nature while they use Islam as a cover for it. I also agree many frauds and opportunists used the NATO invasion for their personal benefits and nationalistic agenda. But Mullah Omar R.H. and Jalaludeen Haqqani R.H. were both righteous and on the path of truth. Even if their successors aren’t, we still shouldn’t ruin their legacy cuz of current Taliban.

Good post, but you missed a very important point. I never supported the TTP in ANY of my comments. I can never support a Khawaarij group and it seems the TTP fits that definition. I wasn't talking about the TTp. I was replying to a comment someone made trying to demonize the Taliban.

It's not haram to sign "agreements" or "trade and cooperate" with Kaafir governments. But it's haraam to share their ideology, which is what many Pakistani generals and politicians are doing, especially those in power right now. Asim Munir and his allies pursue anti-Muslim policies (oppression being foremost) and deposed a beloved leader. There's no Islamic justification for their actions, just like there's no such justification for the TTP.

Taliban can do all the things you listed in your comment and still be Shariah-compliant. Maslaha is one of the 11 sources of Shariah law that permits that. It's permissible to be pragmatic for the interest of Muslims. But don't forget that the pragmatism of a true Muslim leader is only temporary and driven by necessity.

It seems Pakistan expects Afghanistan to help it fight the TTP. On the other hand, Pakistan helped the U.S. against the Taliban by providing military bases and intel support. Over a million Afghans died as a result. Asim Munir and his comrades seem willing to repeat this folly, but Imran Khan categorically rejected any form of cooperation with America against the Taliban. So, why on earth should the Taliban feel obliged to help Pakistan? The Taliban knows that your current leadership in Pakistan is the same breed with the guys who helped America massacre their people. Don't expect any cooperation with the Taliban under such leadership.

I don't support a violent attempt to overthrow the illegitimate government imposed on the Pakistanis. This will only lead to anarchy. The job of removing Asim Munir is for the military and the civilian leadership in Islamabad. But mounting a non-violent and carefully-caliberated civilian pressure towards this outcome is okay by me. This was and still is the strategy pursued by Imran Khan and the PTI. It remains to be seen how this ends.

But remember one thing:

The anarchy in Pakistan is only about preventing the alliance of two powerful Muslim countries: Pakistan and Turkey. Pakistan has the nuclear deterrent Turkey needs to confront Western aggression in the Muslim world. Turkiye has many of the Weapons Pakistan needs to deal with India. They will completed each other. Such an alliance is the single most dangerous possibility for America, especially in the Middle East. Far more dangerous than China and Russia combined because these two super powers (China & Russia) have NO stomach for a war with America, especially a nuclear war. The Muslims on the other hand have such a stomach, and the West knows this. They'd rather plunge Pakistan into a civil war through their puppets in the Pakistani military that allow such an alliance (which Imran Khan and Erdogan were speeding towards).

Well said. India would love to fuel conflict between Afghanistan and Paksitan. Both are Muslim countries and India has a strong enmity towards Muslims.
Forgive me I didn’t read your post properly and thought you were supporting TTP.
My point isn’t to undermine Taliban government and I frankly don’t care about how they rule their country. I’m also aware of that implementing Shariah isn’t something done overnight.
My point is clear tho, Taliban’s justification for supporting TTP cannot be islamically justified and any war between Taliban and Pakistan would simply be a nationalistic war with Pakistan even having the moral upper hand due to khawarij TTP being sheltered in Afghanistan. I’m just saying it’s hypocritical if Taliban go for Pakistan while their current state they aren’t any more Islamic than Pakistan and there’s many many more oppressed Muslim neighbours they have who are probably facing much worse oppression and should be higher up on priority list.

Simply, Taliban’s fight against Pakistan cannot be Islamically justified and is nationalistic.
Taliban’s fight against invaders or kuffar actually oppressing Muslims can be islamically justified and called Jihad.

Even looking at it in the broader context, destabilization and anarchy in Pakistan is worse for the Ummah than current corrupt sellout rulers. This must be taken into account as the goal is lesser evil not destroying and weakening the Ummah even more.

I'm muhajir but consider myself Pakistani First
You defeated your own point. You identified yourself first as a muhajir even though it was not you personally migrating to Pakistan.

The point still stands, no modern day American ever identifies as a "refugee" or a settler.

Then what were they doing ??

The infiltrators jumped in and reach runway without getting noticed

Stray dogs would have done a better job by barking at them and alerting something's wrong
These were all inside jobs. These days even video evidence cannot be trusted since it could have been a green screen in a studio.

The proto-Zionists have nothing else to show so they tried the same old drama.

All of this is to create room for their zionists masters to alter the news cycle and change the story, it is also an attempt to completely deflate the attention away from the Fat Shaitan Nawaz Sharif's pathetic failed "ceremony".

Last edited:
Indian Muslims literally formed Pakistan. Those that voted for it that lived outside of its current boundaries migrated within. They came right at its formation and were a core part of the founding ideology.

Afghans need to return home to their own country now that the war is over. They have Afghanistan. Muhajir have no one. They embraced Pakistan and abandoned India.
That is an assumption. The Afghans were forced out and ran to save their lives. No Afghan has ever been as big of a criminal or a murderer than Nawaz Sharif or Zardari Inc.

Many of these Afghans are children and grandchildren of the refugees. They only know Pakistan, for them Afghanistan is as real of a choice as India is for the modern day descendents of Muhajirs.

The very ideology Pakistan is based upon should be sufficient enough for the refugees to be able to stay.

At the end of the day, everything including all the lands belong to Allah alone.

Their is no third generation Pakistani

If they are the children of Afghan refugees, then they continue to be Afghan Refugees

Pakistan has no law that says they become Pakistani citizens being born in Pakistan

Citizenship is not normal given away so easily, most immigrants have to fill forms, go through a process, in the UK naturalization is dependent upon passing various tests on English, history, life in the UK etc

We can't just allow random Afghans who have high enmity towards Pakistan and Pakistani to become citizens just so they can plot and attack Pakistan from within
Pakistan has no laws for the "native" Pakistanis, let's be real here.

Pakistan is ruled by Cucks that visit graveyards on red carpets!

The ideology that Pakistan is based on is sufficient enough for the refugees. The 3rd generation Afghans know only Pakistan, that is sufficient enough!

Can we call this attack 9-11 version 2.0 of THE PAKISTAN ARMY?
🤔

Pakistan has no laws for the "native" Pakistanis, let's be real here.

Pakistan is ruled by Cucks that visit graveyards on red carpets!

The ideology that Pakistan is based on is sufficient enough for the refugees. The 3rd generation Afghans know only Pakistan, that is sufficient enough!

No it's not

No country gives citizenship like that

Do these people even give loyalty to Pakistan, that you think they deserve full citizenship?

No it's not

No country gives citizenship like that

Do these people even give loyalty to Pakistan, that you think they deserve full citizenship?
The whole ruling class of Pakistan is not loyal to Pakistan.

Besides, asking a poor man for loyalty doesn't amount to much. He will say what he has to to eat and feel safe.

This whole circus is designed to provide cover for the zionist getting called out for their crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom