What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 968946

This is not an F7, and this is not a fuel Bowser.

What's the reality? If you would hide, you would do a disservice to the Nation because whoever needs to be blamed must be blamed for the complete loss. You must not hide or save the incompetent officers in the Pakistan Airforce. You owe it to the Nation.

If I am not wrong this picture is from Mehran Base attack.

The whole ruling class of Pakistan is not loyal to Pakistan.

Besides, asking a poor man for loyalty doesn't amount to much. He will say what he has to to eat and feel safe.

This whole circus is designed to provide cover for the zionist getting called out for their crimes.

Yeah but without loyalty, your just saying let in millions of people whose loyalty is to Afghanistan and who might shelter and support our enemies and terrorists

Ye sab toh mujhe maloom hi nahi tha. Tu toh bahut knowledgeable hai. Now suggest keywords on this topic so I can Google.
Jab aqal tairay lund may ho gi tou kaisay knowledgeable ho gay?

Ajeeb chut-ya-pay wali batey karta hai...

Mana kay Indian Members may tumhay Troll bunnay aur karnay ka bara shouq hai - jaisay kay tumhay koi :pleasantry: dousri:pleasantry: jaga (Forum) say koi Award milley ga.

Ab tum dousroo ke tara uus standard kay Troll nahe. Tumhari specialty - Tag karna. Bus...

Similar to those idiots who drop those fliers at ones doorstep everyday - that no one even looks at what they are selling.

Laikin..., on behalf of all the Members on [PDF] - including Indian Members..., I give you:

Award.jpg

...ab chul bhag patli gali say, suwar ke nasal.

@Areesh @AA_ @PradoTLC

A national army should be able to have its presence anywhere in the country

I agree with the cringey liberal Bollywood chutiypa stuff though, we should be producing our own media that isn't woke or promoting such crude and shameful lifestyle

But before 2002 they never entered, only after 2002 they entered and that too on behalf of Usa to control the militants, today Usa has gone back home and Pakistan has to deal with all the violence. The same usa is investing billions in to India but sidelining Pakistan, allowing India to conduct long range missile tests when Pakistan is restricted, selling cutting edge technology to India but not even allowing engines on Turkish helicopter to be sold to Pakistan, we can only dream of apache helicopters or more f16s.

The cringey liberal stuff is promoted by design, the masters always order their client states to promote what they want, even though they know its alien to our culture and way of life. For the masters its about gaining influence in other societies, in another words modern colonial tactics. Our leadership is always "sir yes sir".

My point is Pakistan always has naive policies, they never implemented any counter extremism policies, any psychological warfare against its enemies, or promoting its own nationalist state ideology to destroy its enemies, its always sir yes sir policy. The Afghanistan or Pakistan border region militants conside Pakistan army as usa client army.

So in short the Pashtoon/Tribals are the problem, their way of life and culture has cost Pakistan 90 thousand Lives and billions of dollars in Economic loss.

The tribal way of life and culture is part of Pakistani culture, we should be working with them and not conspiring against them, should win their trust in order to destroy the trouble makers. I mentioned this before a few times, when militants were powerful in tribal areas, the tribal people still took the side of Pakistan army and formed lashkars to fight against the trouble making militants, they even have a pro Pakistan militia who fought with the Pakistan army against LI militants but guess what, Pakistan army withdrew their support and allowed the lashkars, tribal elders and pro pak militant to be slaughtered by ttp and LI. What kind of tactic was that, they betrayed the tribal areas, most likely to divide and rule them, to create hatred between them, clearly following British colonial tactics. Today if the tribal people are not bothering then its our own fault. We should have continued our support and made them in to allies.

Last edited:
Satellite imagery from Damien Symon also confirmed multiple hangars were harmed and around a dozen aircraft were written off.
Ayesha Siddiqa...

Seriously, that's the source you're gonna use? A f#*king nobody who has just about as much inside information as an Indian, just about now.

Some of "us" have far more inside information than your intel, hommie.

Imagine you guys are getting a hard-on over decommissioned F-7's.

Imagine if it were F-16, or the new J-10's or even the JF-17's.

B.C. - you'd lose your minds over there in India.

But I get it - its your first natural erection in a long while. Savor the moment...

Why al Jazeera never called those people as terrorist?

Even our indian media called them terrorist if attack happens in Pakistan?

Now lets see what some of the low-life lads from the other side of the wall are getting all excited 'bout.

Lets take this View attachment 968902 for example...

a. The Unoriginal @$$hole has a Ghost Recon Patch as logo.
b. He calls himself: Avenger

Yo @Windjammer , his X-handle reminds me of ta Topic you started a few years back.

IAF Avengers Turn Out To Be Scavengers

Challo..., koi gaul nahe...

My father always told me to have a soft corner for retards. Mind you, I don't think that covered Members of View attachment 968901 . That's a breed on its own.
Dude what do you expect from these losers who are treated like A** holes by their own military when it paints and displays own wreckage in PAF colours. However, the sad fact is some of our own keyboard warriors, who can't distinguish between Mehran and Minawali and fall for propganda peddled by the losers across the border, they instead of looking for facts and figures are keen to glorify the terrorists.... So let them have their moment.

Why al Jazeera never called those people as terrorist?

Even our indian media called them terrorist if attack happens in Pakistan?

To act as if they are "impartial". I mean Hamas are terrorists for Israel but the BBC calls them militants! :lol:
1699350069007.png

You defeated your own point. You identified yourself first as a muhajir even though it was not you personally migrating to Pakistan.

The point still stands, no modern day American ever identifies as a "refugee" or a settler.

That is an assumption. The Afghans were forced out and ran to save their lives. No Afghan has ever been as big of a criminal or a murderer than Nawaz Sharif or Zardari Inc.

At the end of the day, everything including all the lands belong to Allah alone.

Pakistan has no laws for the "native" Pakistanis, let's be real here.

Pakistan is ruled by Cucks that visit graveyards on red carpets!

The whole ruling class of Pakistan is not loyal to Pakistan.

Besides, asking a poor man for loyalty doesn't amount to much. He will say what he has to to eat and feel safe.

You have written some brilliant lines along your responses. Your responses contained the lines which I loved and also contained the arguments which I don't agree. So it was difficult to acknowledge the whole response. Just selecting the ones which I absolutely agree.

I completely agree on afghan issue. Though I am not pro or against the deportation of afghans. This is NOT the solution. Only law abiding afghans will follow the command and leave. Notorious ones and ones with terror network links will never leave on your commands and only they are the biggest problem. Secondly, what rights we are really talking about. Native Pakistanis have absolutely zero rights under military junta. The tax payer citizens are doing their legal businesses as if they have done some crime. They fear from bullies in the govt sector all the time. Bribery, fake cases, forced disappearances, attacks based on your political affiliations, your businesses are not saved and "state" doesn't care even if 1000 workers go jobless in the process. There was only one remaining basic right of the citizen that right to vote and even that was snatched and suspended by corrupt to the core GHQ until they are sure they can make it rigged both pre-poll and during-poll.

Only solution to get rid of terrorism is de-politicizing the intelligence agency so that incompetent lot can focus on its primary job that is to safeguard Pakistan and Pakistanis. Plus enabling the people , enabling the political approach to the problems that only aggravate with military approach.

Dude what do you expect from these losers who are treated like A** holes by their own military when it paints and displays own wreckage in PAF colours. However, the sad fact is some of our own keyboard warriors, who can't distinguish between Mehran and Minawali and fall for propganda peddled by the losers across the border, they instead of looking for facts and figures are keen to glorify the terrorists.... So let them have their moment.
The best one was the video of the burning F-6 outside M.M. Alam airbase during the PTI riots and their chowkidaar army with 56" chests used it to suggest it was video of our assets on fire:

1699350282672.png

Then they shared a combination of old videos to suggest a Pakistan Army helo was brought down:
1699350355401.png

1699350439226.png

Dear India?
1699350499070.png

Satellite images show 3-4 hangars suffering damage.

And the terrorists had 40+ minutes.

With that in mind, does 1 fuel bowser and 3 F7s destroyed tell a true story? Could be anyone’s guess.
I hope they didn't pull a Rashid Minhas and flew some to Afghanistan o_O

PA is a joke that is writing itself.

Don't -ve rate me pliss

I hope they didn't pull a Rashid Minhas and flew some to Afghanistan o_O

PA is a joke that is writing itself.

Don't -ve rate me pliss
I do believe the official narrative, there is no point in downplaying losses at this point because information comes out now within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom