What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indian propaganda and fake news will be at full throttle.

Suggest members to take caution before believing it to be credible.

Problem is that members are already sharing tweets from some suspect accounts. Honestly thori brain power he banda istamla kar leta hain.

Check this video out:

Lol they are claiming this is Punjab university teacher and a Shia student being assaulted... :lol:

Only a few things wrong with this:
1. This is KPK
2. They are speaking Pashto
3. The person being assaulted was over a different dispute. Nothing to do with shia/sunni.

Some Indians can't help but lie and try to show Pakistan in a negative light. :lol:

Check this video out:

Lol they are claiming this is Punjab university teacher and a Shia student being assaulted... :lol:

Only a few things wrong with this:
1. This is KPK
2. They are speaking Pashto
3. The person being assaulted was over a different dispute. Nothing to do with shia/sunni.

Some Indians can't help but lie and try to show Pakistan in a negative light. :lol:
Indians think all of Pakistan sport a kaajal / soorma in their eyes, a taweez and talk in aap janaab lingo.

Khair, to Pakistani members, exercise caution, verify, look for a tick mark on the X handle.

ISPR to hai lumber 1, but don’t give them a run for their money.

Yeah but without loyalty, your just saying let in millions of people whose loyalty is to Afghanistan and who might shelter and support our enemies and terrorists
Loyalty is over rated.

All Pakistani politicians except a few, and the large majority of the ruling class Pakistanis are loyal only to their pockets. Why no demand of loyalty from those in power?

Loyalty is over rated.

All Pakistani politicians except a few, and the large majority of the ruling class Pakistanis are loyal only to their pockets. Why no demand of loyalty from those in power?

Because they are corrupt crooks and we are stuck with them

But the Afghans are murderous and a massive security risk

We don't have to give them citizenship and we kick them out the terrorists go with them

Because they are corrupt crooks and we are stuck with them

But the Afghans are murderous and a massive security risk

We don't have to give them citizenship and we kick them out the terrorists go with them
No they are not. Only the law abiding ones will leave. The criminals and murderous ones have their own networks and will not leave.

The Pakistani police are way more murderous and a bigger security risk because they are money hungry.

This whole circus is designed to help their Zionist masters and nothing else.

They will stop this once the Israelis stop bombing children in Gaza.

Magr yeh log Alhamdulillah likh rahay hain when multiple servicement were killed? Sidhu is congratulating? Amateur hour.
Heck they haven't even released an official press release acknowledging the casualties yet.
Satellite imagery from Damien Symon also confirmed multiple hangars were harmed and around a dozen aircraft were written off.
Ayehsa Siddiqa is literally quoting the terror org, so her figures are likely incorrect.

No they are not. Only the law abiding ones will leave. The criminals and murderous ones have their own networks and will not leave.

The Pakistani police are way more murderous and a bigger security risk because they are money hungry.

This whole circus is designed to help their Zionist masters and nothing else.

They will stop this once the Israelis stop bombing children in Gaza.

The Afghans have been bombing us for as long as Israel has existed

Good afghan/bad Afghan it's all the same

We need to lighten the load

If you don't want your afghanis thrown out then tell them to stop being namak harams and causing fassad and deshatgardi wherever they go

The Afghans have been bombing us for as long as Israel has existed

Good afghan/bad Afghan it's all the same

We need to lighten the load

If you don't want your afghanis thrown out then tell them to stop being namak harams and causing fassad and deshatgardi wherever they go
The refugees run to save their lives with whatever little they have. Usually the weak and the meak ones run towards Pakistan. Those who can afford to go towards the West.

If they were bombing Pakistan since before Israel existed then why allow them in in the first place?

The refugees run to save their lives with whatever little they have. Usually the weak and the meak ones run towards Pakistan. Those who can afford to go towards the West.

If they were bombing Pakistan since before Israel existed then why allow them in in the first place?
You sound like a confused soul. You do understand these are generations of refugees living in Pakistan since the 80's right?... RIGHT?

You defeated your own point. You identified yourself first as a muhajir even though it was not you personally migrating to Pakistan.

The point still stands, no modern day American ever identifies as a "refugee" or a settler.
Oh bhai my parent migrated to Pakistan no me I was born in Karachi and consider pure Pakistani after that I am nothing

Oh bhai my parent migrated to Pakistan no me I was born in Karachi and consider pure Pakistani after that I am nothing
No point wasting your time trying to explain it. Some people na, they are better put on mute, I hope you can understand :)

Stay blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom