What's new

BREAKING: Indian Hindutva nationalist PM worships naked Pajeet man's penis and posts it on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a disgusting person, as is anyone who vomits without understanding who the person is. He is a Jain guru, a religion that has taken ahimsa to its wildest limits. A minority that is not Hindu, and someone who usually make sure they walk carefully on earth to make sure they don't trample on any insects.

Idiots don't even know the difference between Hinduism and Jainism

A person like you speaking of logic is not just laughable but insulting to logic, when you speak about something without an iota of knowledge. Fact is you are a Xenophobic person, with religious and racial superiority.

It's no wonder, the first thing that came to your mind i sexual. Disgusting person

Have some shame and grow up
Just FYI Jain monks walk barefooted to avoid killing anything. I h e seen then walking miles in Indian hear in road sides and always been amazed. Jains don’t eat anything which grown underground such as potato, onions for same reason…

I don’t think there is any religion in the world whose requirement to become monk is harder than Jains. One example they have to pull each one of their hair out ( kaya klesh) when one becomes monk. Jains fasting is hardest I have ever seen out of any religion. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting_in_Jainism

They are probably richest community in India with beautiful Dehrasars which are architectural marvel.

Anyway one thing I have noticed is most Pakistani on this forum can only visualize d*cks, no matter what is presented like they are Jaundiced eye.

Lage raho Bhai log, sahi ja rahe ho. This what makes Pakistan great.

Its just a stupid joke I heard in academy, I am educated enough to know that India is a diverse country and has vegis, meat eaters etc.

These are all stupid jokes. Afghans make fun of Punjabis for eating daal. I love daal personally, but I mix with keema.

Anyways I went to an Afghan restaurant here in Texas a couple of weeks ago. The Afghans in there were speaking Farsi, so I’m not sure if they were Pathans or not.

My friend orders chapli kebab which he says was amazing. I looked at the menu and saw kofte so I ordered the kofte.

When the girl brings the dishes out, my kofte instead of being in salaan are covered in daal.

I was like what in the f u c k is this? Lmfao

I don’t know if Pathans or Afghans make it this way but I was shocked and a tad bit pissed off regretting my decision. The kofte were the size of gumballs too!

I didn’t want to be rude,so I didn’t say anything but even my friend was laughing…

In my city, the kofte are like the size of tennis balls with badaam inside and the salaan is delicious.

These are all stupid jokes. Afghans make fun of Punjabis for eating daal. I love daal personally, but I mix with keema.

Anyways I went to an Afghan restaurant here in Texas a couple of weeks ago. The Afghans in there were speaking Farsi, so I’m not sure if they were Pathans or not.

My friend orders chapli kebab which he says was amazing. I looked at the menu and saw kofte so I ordered the kofte.

When the girl brings the dishes out, my kofte instead of being in salaan are covered in daal.

I don’t know if Pathans or Afghans make it this way but I was shocked and a tad bit pissed off regretting my decision. The kofte were the size of gumballs too!

I didn’t want to be rude,so I didn’t say anything but even my friend was laughing…

In my city, the kofte are like the size of tennis balls with badaam inside and the salaan is delicious.
That is a Persian Dish, also brother you have not tried kofte until you have tried Goshtaba ( a Kashmiri meatball dish made with a sauce of sour milk and yogurt sauce) and the meatball is about the size of a tennis ball. It's often served with white rice.

1699302108138.png

think bout it why do hindutva women just love muslim circumised d i ck becuase their men are busy s ucking caressing yogi di ck.

Hindutva logic: Cruel Muslim invaders forcefully converted people to Islam in India or else they would surely love to worship and bow down some naked guy and his dick

Are you committing sin of not following Islam?

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70)

Chapter 2, verse 62 of the Quran states: "Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, shall have their reward with their Lord.
Chapter 2, verse 62 of the Quran states: "Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, shall have their reward with their Lord.
Both of these are misquoted.

This is what 17:70 actually says,
And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.

2:62 says believes in Allah, not believes in ilah (god).

Hindus don't believe in Allah.

All my life I've heard Hindus claiming Jain is a form of hinduism.

Now look at all these hindu posters claiming the man in OP is jain not hindu. Ashamed of your own culture? :lol:

All my life I've heard Hindus claiming Jain is a form of hinduism.

Now look at all these hindu posters claiming the man in OP is jain not hindu. Ashamed of your own culture? :lol:
When the British came to the subcontinent, they labelled everyone who wasn't Muslim or Christian as a Hindu. Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Vaishnavis and a multitude of others were labelled Hindu. The main influential group among these Hindus were the Sanatan.

As the British were exiting, the Sanatan found it to their benefit to keep this British label because it made the domination and subjugation of other faiths easier. However, these other groups resisted the label that was cast upon them. The Sikhs were very vocal about it. One by one, the Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists managed to separate themselves from the Hindu label. But the other groups, like the Vaishnavi and Shaivi, were unsuccessful.

In the south of India, you will find many groups still claiming "we aren't Hindu" but have been unable to separate themselves (especially as the dominating Sanatan refuse to accept their separatism).

DyAr3urU8AA4eWb.jpg

Sikhs_We_Are_Not_Hindus_By_Kahan_Singh_Nabha.png

(Published in 1899)

They refer to Punjabis as daal khor because during the Afghan Sikh wars, Sikh armies did not consume meat and eat lentils.

Without insulting anyone, Alhamdulliah for Islam... Thank God my ancestors converted to Islam, probably the only good and best decision they might have made in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom