What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed.jpg

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @ghazi52 @Talon @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @Kambojaric

@AA @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @NA71 @Nasr @PakFactor @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Raja Porus @Signalian @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Maarkhoor @PradoTLC @khail007 @ZedZeeshan @RescueRanger @redgriffin

Bro, F-7s or even PGs are more like 2nd generation aircrafts.

I think nobody here is a fan of F-7s (or maybe its you, as it still appears in your videos lol ;P)

I wanted these birds to be gone long ago. but not like that. The issue is totally different.

The frustration and disappointment wasn't in the material loss. Its about the security situation. Its about enemy penetrating right into your country's air-base. The strategy and security architecture simply isn't working when its the third time such incident has taken place.

Even more worrisome thing for all of us (you, me and even people who are pretending as if nothing happened) It should be extremely concerning for all of us the way ISPR reacted. This mindset needs to change. We won't improve if we do not acknowledge the failure and lapses.

Military needed to give statement that it will make sure that such lapses will NEVER happen again. and that they are investigating and negligence by intelligence and security teams will dealt with. But what we saw is Photo-ops and congratulations all around. That is the most frustrated part of whole episode. Who really gives a damn to F-7s. The ISPR statements have showed that we are not in the mood to learn from our mistakes. That's the real issue.

Bro, F-7s or even PGs are more like 2nd generation aircrafts.

I think nobody here is a fan of F-7s (or maybe its you, as it still appears in your videos lol ;P)

I wanted these birds to be gone long ago. but not like that. The issue is totally different.

The frustration and disappointment wasn't in the material loss. Its about the security situation. Its about enemy penetrating right into your country's air-base. The strategy and security architecture simply isn't working when its the third time such incident has taken place.

Even more worrisome thing for all of us (you, me and even people who are pretending as if nothing happened) It should be extremely concerning for all of us the way ISPR reacted. This mindset needs to change. We won't improve if we do not acknowledge the failure and lapses.

Military needed to give statement that it will make sure that such lapses will NEVER happen again. and that they are investigating and negligence by intelligence and security teams will dealt with. But what we saw is Photo-ops and congratulations all around. That is the most frustrated part of whole episode. Who really gives a damn to F-7s. The ISPR statements have showed that we are not in the mood to learn from our mistakes. That's the real issue.
All I can say is that its over & dusted with regarding the F-7's. The last 02 Squadrons - which weren't at MM Alam Base will be gone soon enough (too).

As for the attack..., its water under the bridge & people outta move on & not go into the spilled milk theory.

This isn't Back to the Future OR even Hot Tub Time Machine where we can go in the past & alter the future. Not that it would help, 'cause we'd just make the same mistakes all over again.

Case in Point: Pakistan Cricket Team

You have successfully failed to look at the broader picture.
The issue is not those F-7s .The issue is that these infiltrations heavily moralize the enemies and reflect severe gaps in our security apparatus.
Remember this is third time not first.Which leads us & enemies to believe that there is no "to learn from past mistakes" mechanism within Pakistani Armed Forces.
Its not like I can't see the "Broader Picture"...

Its that our senior Leadership often have memory lapse.

Mark my words..., this crap will happen again in a few years (8-10).

Just go with the flow & pray that we can actually get these Afghans out - for good.

I think it’s time both Pakistanis and Pajeet-stanii need to stop derailing each other threads when there are serious internal discussions going on. As much as I hate the Ganges River sh*t smelling dotheads, I’ve noticed some of ours go over their threads and troll them.

Ps
All dotheads need to die!

All I can say is that its over & dusted with regarding the F-7's. The last 02 Squadrons - which weren't at MM Alam Base will be gone soon enough (too).

As for the attack..., its water under the bridge & people outta move on & not go into the spilled milk theory.

This isn't Back to the Future OR even Hot Tub Time Machine where we can go in the past & alter the future. Not that it would help, 'cause we'd just make the same mistakes all over again.

Case in Point: Pakistan Cricket Team

This is the whole problem with our psyche, mitti pao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom