What's new

6 year old Palestinian child stabbed to death in Illinois by landlord in targeted attack

How? By starting to talk about cow dung and camel urine? May be you should check who started it.

No proof. Only generalizations please. All Pakistanis drink camel urine.

Okay blame the Indians for your scriptures too. Sure.
You set the stage for trolling in here.

Having listened to the vile anti-Muslim and anti-Palestinian propaganda and brainwashing by CNN I can understand after being indoctrinated with such hatred why such murderous intent comes about. I haven't dared to watch FOX news as I might be brainwashed into killing Muslims too.

So far there’s been more Muslims who have died in hate crimes, but you have the FBI director saying there’s “credible Hamas threats”.

Something is really wrong here

Guys do not feet the trolls like Kuru, these people come here for attention once you stop taking the bait they eventually leave.

disgusting

As a human being we all need to condam animals the same like Hamas
Aswell as the impotent cunts bombing civilians in Gaza.
Cucks who are shitting bricks when it comes to fighting Hamas in real confrontation, hence collectively punishing Palestinians with almost 800 children and over 2000 men and women killed in bombing.

The media is fully complicit. Just like how they spread anti China hysteria for years and pretended they didn’t know why there was a wave of hate crimes targeting Asians. The US mainstream media is pure evil.

22 times...man has to be a drunk monster to even imagine, forget execute that horrid plan.

Media, influencers, yes even Indians should look at that man's picture and see him as their mirror image. Complicit with blood on their hands.

You mean he will be free as he killed a Muslim. Reasons why usa society is facing Genocide. Thousands of people diying every year in mass shootings. Because law allow them to kill freely
Infact around 90 Thousands people died in last 10 years in mass shootings. It more then people amaraic lost in war they fought.
Don't have to be free just because he killed a Muslim. You got criminals with long rap sheets being free and going out killing. One guy who killed a person randomly asked the judge if he can be free on bond like it was normal.

Back
Top Bottom