What's new

BREAKING: Indian Hindutva nationalist PM worships naked Pajeet man's penis and posts it on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a disgusting person, as is anyone who vomits without understanding who the person is. He is a Jain guru, a religion that has taken ahimsa to its wildest limits. A minority that is not Hindu, and someone who usually make sure they walk carefully on earth to make sure they don't trample on any insects.

Idiots don't even know the difference between Hinduism and Jainism

A person like you speaking of logic is not just laughable but insulting to logic, when you speak about something without an iota of knowledge. Fact is you are a Xenophobic person, with religious and racial superiority.

It's no wonder, the first thing that came to your mind i sexual. Disgusting person

Have some shame and grow up
Go pray in front of idol hunuman ji you can't change the fact Hinduism is illogical and retard religion

Disgusting idol worshipping pagan trash
Hindus look at Muslims the same way. All cultures are "pagan" to each other. Athleast hinduism is very liberal with atheism there is no conception of absolute enforcement of one's beliefs on others, my mom is religious but I'm not. Never once has she forced me to do something that I won't normally do but she does prefer if I do go with the flow sometimes.

We shouldn't make fun of people's faith, its their own belief system. I mean we also had a "lulli wala baba" in Rawalpindi. And you can imagine why he got his namesake.

Disgusting idol worshipping pagan trash
Are you committing sin of not following Islam?

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70)

Chapter 2, verse 62 of the Quran states: "Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, shall have their reward with their Lord.
Chapter 2, verse 62 of the Quran states: "Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, shall have their reward with their Lord.

Your religion is illogical our is not
Your religion is very illogical to me
I don't care about your religion like you don't care about mine as simple as that, any comparison or bickering beyond this is just a waste of time.
Does Islam evem accept an atheist? I have full blown casual arguments with my parents and some friends on religion, anyways you could classify me as agnostic I go with the flow.

Go pray in front of idol hunuman ji you can't change the fact Hinduism is illogical and retard religion
I don't need to change anything you dumb moron

We believe what we believe, what you say doesn't change it. Stop making disgusting comments on matters, you have no understanding about. Am sure this forum doesn't exactly allow, abuse of any race or faith? So abide by the rules, and stay decent if you have it in you.

Are you committing sin of not following Islam?

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70)

You insult our religion so why we don't we insult your pathetic religion

I don't need to change anything you dumb moron

We believe what we believe, what you say doesn't change it. Stop making disgusting comments on matters, you have no understanding about. Am sure this forum doesn't exactly allow, abuse of any race or faith? So abide by the rules, and stay decent if you have it in you.
You guys always insult our religion so why not we can insult yours

Has anyone here insulted your religion? In this particular thread?
No right then just move on with your life.
People on the internet post a lot of things as there's no Accountability on the net. Have a glance and move on no point wasting time and energy on such bickering.

You insult our religion? When did I insult any religion?

If you mean Hindus in general, there are idiots in all religions who have supremacist thoughts about their own faith. Am not one of them

You have all the right to disagree or for that matter, find some part of some faith very bad. However its wrong to abuse someone's faith and belief, as long as its not harming someone's safety.

P.S I am not saying this for your approval or anyone else's, but I have never ever in my life insulted any faith. There are sides even in my own faith, that I don't find appealing. However I will never abuse it. So there never a chance of me insulting Islam or Christianity or Sikhs or Jains or Buddhists

We as humans have all their own beliefs, and I respect every faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom