What's new

BREAKING: Indian Hindutva nationalist PM worships naked Pajeet man's penis and posts it on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you might be upset because of what people have written here, but you shouldnt make stuff up.
Then maybe make an effort to educate people like these what your book and religion really means, because this is really showing the dark side of Islam right now.

I genuinely want to respect his beliefs....
but that's a butt naked old geezer he is bowing down
cmon.....

Modi wasn't sucking him off, was he?
then how is it homophobic
You really wont like the answer to that, homo was introduced to this conversation by other people.

Modi sucs

Last edited:
When the British came to the subcontinent, they labelled everyone who wasn't Muslim or Christian as a Hindu. Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Vaishnavis and a multitude of others were labelled Hindu. The main influential group among these Hindus were the Sanatan.

As the British were exiting, the Sanatan found it to their benefit to keep this British label because it made the domination and subjugation of other faiths easier. However, these other groups resisted the label that was cast upon them. The Sikhs were very vocal about it. One by one, the Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists managed to separate themselves from the Hindu label. But the other groups, like the Vaishnavi and Shaivi, were unsuccessful.

In the south of India, you will find many groups still claiming "we aren't Hindu" but have been unable to separate themselves (especially as the dominating Sanatan refuse to accept their separatism).

View attachment 969179

View attachment 969182
(Published in 1899)

Understandable no body wants to be confused for a hendooo bendoo

Then maybe make an effort to educate people like these what your book and religion really means, because this is really showing the dark side of Islam right now.
Your holy book also forbids idol worship, you hairy ape.

It is fun to see religious people criticise other religious people for 'illogical practices. '

Look at how hateful and Chindoophobic the Gurus were! I call on @DabbuSardar to shave off his smelly beard, plunge head first into the Ganga and smear himself with gobar to distance himself from this evil Chindoooooophobic religion!

1699318204630.png

1699318270458.png

1699318354560.png

Surah Kaafirun.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
2. لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
3. وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
4. وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ
5. وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
6. لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Say, “O disbelievers",

I do not worship what you worship.

Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”

Just FYI Jain monks walk barefooted to avoid killing anything. I h e seen then walking miles in Indian hear in road sides and always been amazed. Jains don’t eat anything which grown underground such as potato, onions for same reason…

I don’t think there is any religion in the world whose requirement to become monk is harder than Jains. One example they have to pull each one of their hair out ( kaya klesh) when one becomes monk. Jains fasting is hardest I have ever seen out of any religion. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting_in_Jainism

They are probably richest community in India with beautiful Dehrasars which are architectural marvel.

Anyway one thing I have noticed is most Pakistani on this forum can only visualize d*cks, no matter what is presented like they are Jaundiced eye.

Lage raho Bhai log, sahi ja rahe ho. This what makes Pakistan great.
So if everyone becomes jain, how will the world function?

Look at how hateful and Chindoophobic the Gurus were! I call on @DabbuSardar to shave off his smelly beard, plunge head first into the Ganga and smear himself with gobar to distance himself from this evil Chindoooooophobic religion!

View attachment 969248
View attachment 969249
View attachment 969250
Your holy book also forbids idol worship, you hairy ape.

I have nothing more to say here, my guru got plunged into boiling oil still didn’t give up his beard.

You are welcome to try again anytime bro, I still would respect your religion even when you disrespect mine, because that’s what my book says.

We as people have been through worse from hateful people like you, we will survive.

Peace out!

Surah Kaafirun.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
2. لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
3. وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
4. وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ
5. وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
6. لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Say, “O disbelievers",

I do not worship what you worship.

Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”
Bless you for sharing this. More Muslims should reflect on this one Surah before deciding to open their mouths unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom