What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

agreed, but you need to tell our batsman that its BD bowling, not Australia or India
partnership is going well since Babar came, Imam sucks as player but lets see how far they go, I hope Babar or Haris gets 100 today, they are the only 2 solid batsman among the top 5, Hafeez fakhar and Imam have been rubbish

partnership is going well since Babar came, Imam sucks as player but lets see how far they go, I hope Babar or Haris gets 100 today, they are the only 2 solid batsman among the top 5, Hafeez fakhar and Imam have been rubbish

Should have promoted Haris. His strike rate is healthy. Imam is a leech. He likes to suffocate the strike rate.

Missing the days when Salman Butt and Imran Nazir used to get handful of bounries

Not even putting the bad ones away, only 7 boundaries in first 24 overs.........or baat kartay hain 500 runs ki....ye moon or masoor ki daal

Where are the boundaries? Only 7 boundaries in this innings so far.

It reminds me of Dhoni innings against England.

Pakistan needs a new opener at the benches, definitely needs new ODI / Test opener - Imam ul Haq is a greedy player - clearly looks has some different plans. He is too slow.
he is at 40 now, he would just want a 50 and would get out then, lets see if he proves me wrong

you were 100% right, babar dropped

They are playing nicely. I dont think its 350/400 pitch and first attempt should be to win this match instead of losing it badly in attempt of qualification for semi which was impossible task anynway

Back
Top Bottom