What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

qualification was never possible, especially with the shitty mindset and approach of our team, all we want to see is some aggressive cricket. just look at the dot ball percentage, we are behind Afghanistan even,

It is pathetic. There is no intent or plan. They don't want to give it a go. They are in two minds.

They should lose today so that the authorities can contemplate whether cricket should suck up more funds in the future.

I want to host a fishing tour at night outside Manora Waters.... I have plans which will benefit the nation in longer terms, from financial to Emotionally. :smokin:
Team up with sarfraz he is coming to karachi very soon

Of course you are one of the top 4 team in the world..You should feel proud that teams feel proud to defeat you...Otherwise...in general...no one is desperate to defeat BD, Afganistan or West Indies...
nafsiyati bharti i was being sarcastic!

Already been discussed in Pakistani media lately. Problem is, we don't have other openers in this WC squad. Hafeez and Malik were also struggling so Sohail has been utilized.
I sometimes listen to the Pak cricket analyst but I cant fully trust anyone of them, cause they all seem to have their own agenda at times, stats dont lie and its pathetic how our openers have performed this WC

imam is simply playing for face saving. would really hate to see him playing again in the team again. would really hate to see hafeez, fakhar, malik and inzamam with Pakistan cricket again

they have a really good batting side that will fight o chase 300+ scores but their bowling and fielding was not really a talking point for them in this WC
agreed, but you need to tell our batsman that its BD bowling, not Australia or India

Back
Top Bottom