What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

Didbyoubsay remember feb 27th on cricket thread?? Lol.. Dude.. Remmebering cutting you into half?? Lol.

Also.. It's your Pakistan member who said India was a cheat.. Hence you see my reply.. If you can't take criticism stop reading my post if you are not objecting to your fellow countrymen.. As far as match fixing his concerned, remember you have a history of match fixing too..
You drink some cheap wine, BD vs Pak is today, not tommorow. Why should you want to make us being ashamed of our team, when Pakistan is winning matches -when you third class cheats play with ICC at ur side and --- other than some WC wins against Pakistan, India are like overall 74 vs 54 behind Pakistan.

We have given enough required bashing to our Pak Team players, management and stafff - now they are playing fantastic and winning matches. So get ur jealous match fixing a$$ out of here. We have put our feet on ground and kicked ur rear a$$ by shooting down ur jets . remember 27 Feb. So keep ur shit poor hungry Indian desperation fixed at urself cuz Pakistan is doing very well over-all.

Yes Pakistanis loud mouth alot but we are still getting much better day by day.

And stop propagating when BD is loosing with excuses - the murderer Hasina PM govt will come and pass statements on how it defeated Pakistan last time. So for Bangladeshis its not professionalism its much more than a match for them. Its not Pakistan who made this bigger than than a match, the Bangalis did this always.

Pakistan has good quality attack in shaheen,riyaz and aamir..they played good cricket in the last few matches...but god and luck is not with them...they are much better than NZ...deserve to be in semis( not in finals though as their batting isnt strong enough)

Hahahah! Great performance!

Pakistanis at killer instinct. Want to finish the remains of Bangladeshis ASAP.

the way Pak is playing today (and last 3 matches), its safe to say now that NZ is looking like the weaker team between the 2

Not bad end of tournament by Pakistan after horrible start . They would sharing points with New zeland while England hardly made it to semi and they were boht defeated by Pakistan so people should not be upset

the way Pak is playing today (and last 3 matches), its safe to say now that NZ is looking like the weaker team between the 2
Losing badly against WI and washout against Sri lanka was the reason we did not made it to semi..matches against WI and India was not good but overall great performance considering terrible series before world.cup

Selection screwed over Pakistan why did they pick Hasnain when he's not going to play a single game? Pick Shinwari instead. Why did they pick Shoaib Malik when his record in England is garbage + garbage? Pick Abid Ali as reserve opener since both openers have had bad tournament. This management needs to be disposed.

Pakistan definitely much better then New Zealand. With both New Zealand and Pakistan at 11 points and infact Pakistan defeated New Zealand and England. N.R.R comes into equation.

:pakistan:

Extremely bad show by BD...they have been looking completely nervous for the whole day..drop catches misfields and defensive batting..the fearlessness that appeared in their matches didnt appear today.

Losing badly against WI and washout against Sri lanka was the reason we did not made it to semi..matches against WI and India was not good but overall great performance considering terrible series before world.cup

I disagree I think Pakistan had won that match against Australia but they just lost the plot effectively throwing the game away. I think that's where they lost the contention.

Extremely bad show by BD...they have been looking completely nervous for the whole day..drop catches misfields and defensive batting..the fearlessness that appeared in their matches didnt appear today.

Bangladesh look scared from the start. They had the opportunity to teach Pakistan a lesson and be one up, always at Lords - Home of Cricket, infact they were brutally exposed by Pakistan in bowling and now Bengali batting just collapsed. I donot know if they even will score 200 now. Such mental collapse against Pakistanis.

Bangladesh Team just NOT good enough to face the resilient and tough Pakistan.

I disagree I think Pakistan had won that match against Australia but they just lost the plot effectively throwing the game away. I think that's where they lost the contention.
Even then wahab riaz brought us close thats why it was not bad effort

Too much talk about Bangladesh.. Well we showed them whose the boss out here... Anyways fakhar, hafeez and Malik needs to go. Rest of our team is fine.

Stupid sarfraz opted for ball wheh he won the toss against both Ind and AuS. Our runrate would had been better if we had batted first even in case of both defeats.

Back
Top Bottom