What's new

30 years late the LCA in testing

Bharati is the official word for India in all Pakistani colloquialisms, English, Urdu doesn't seem to matter. It is not a curse word nor implied as such, this has been explained numerous times, so now get on with it.

we not gonna scrap tejas,even it's a bit late !!its our plane ,our proud . If you are talking about ToT manufacturing then we have a Custom here !! mig21,jaguar ,somewhat mig27 and now Su 30mki ,mmrca is coming,FGFA IS NEXT ON LINE but none is indigenious except Tejas..sorry but tejas gonna stay here for long long time sir! :lol:

It can evolve easily due to open architecture..

A JV with Korean company KAI to study Conformal Weapons Bays for low-observable capability, working with EADS on Stealth technology like the abandanoned MACO ( this is possible if EF is selected).

eads_mako_6.jpg

EADS Offers Mako Trainer Technology For LCA | AVIATION WEEK

Possibilities are plenty if there are right persons at the right position who can do the right jobs

PPL @ MoD... can u read my post .... if so do something about it.... :argh:

The biggest problem is that IAF placed orders for only 20 aircrafts. Say if those 20 don't turn into 200 it won't reach its project goals.

It may only be a token to the same Indian pride mentioned above. But as a project it would be a failure. My comment was that now even for a 20 plane order if it doesn't meet its July deadline - or say 31 Dec, 2011 deadline - it should be scrapped due to the incompetency of the agencies involved if nothing else.

If they can't deliver on THAT small an order (and by deliver I mean deliver and accepted by IAF), then its better it is scrapped.

It HAS to be delivered this year, I'm pretty sure Indians won't tolerate any more delays from DRDO and other agencies involved.

couldn't belive , why few pakistanis are so much worried about the future of the LCA project then the indians themself........

The biggest problem is that IAF placed orders for only 20 aircrafts. Say if those 20 don't turn into 200 it won't reach its project goals.

It may only be a token to the same Indian pride mentioned above. But as a project it would be a failure. My comment was that now even for a 20 plane order if it doesn't meet its July deadline - or say 31 Dec, 2011 deadline - it should be scrapped due to the incompetency of the agencies involved if nothing else.

If they can't deliver on THAT small an order (and by deliver I mean deliver and accepted by IAF), then its better it is scrapped.

It HAS to be delivered this year, I'm pretty sure Indians won't tolerate any more delays from DRDO and other agencies involved.

dint you heard airforce order 20more ??just waiting for CCS to pass thatsit ?? July 31 2011 for what ?? Yea!LSP and SP1 and SP2 will be rollout for sure else OR wot you mean sumfing else ?:what:

Bharati is the official word for India in all Pakistani colloquialisms, English, Urdu doesn't seem to matter. It is not a curse word nor implied as such, this has been explained numerous times, so now get on with it.

i won't blame on you , coz of leck of understanding in hindi language...

it's not bharti...it's bhartiye (the indian citizens)..

i won't blame on you , coz of leck of understanding in hindi language...

it's not bharti...it's bhartiye (the indian citizens)..
I didn't say its the word in India or in Hindi... Move on.

It can evolve easily due to open architecture..

A JV with Korean company KAI to study Conformal Weapons Bays for low-observable capability, working with EADS on Stealth technology like the abandanoned MACO ( this is possible if EF is selected).
EADS Offers Mako Trainer Technology For LCA | AVIATION WEEK

Possibilities are plenty if there are right persons at the right position who can do the right jobs

PPL @ MoD... can u read my post .... if so do something about it.... :argh:

we are anyway getting this tech on FGFA deal...

dint you heard airforce order 20more ??just waiting for CCS to pass thatsit ?? July 31 2011 for what ?? Yea!LSP and SP1 and SP2 will be rollout for sure else OR wot you mean sumfing else ?:what:
For sure?

Ok fine, but if it doesn't then the makers should be in hot water right?

we are anyway getting this tech on FGFA deal...

Nope commonality is more with EADS technology IMO. If the JVs are successsful, we can even see it evolve to the lightest fifth gen fighter.

Wont it be nice? :D

After about 30 years of design and re-design, the IAF finally decided to use the GE 404 engine for the vintage air craft design that is by most Aviation standards obsolete. The price of the plane also leaves much to be desired. “The first 20 aircraft will cost India nearly 20 billion rupees ($444.40 million)”. Comparable airplanes cost half as much.

Woooo....! It should be the most expensive after B-2 bomber. Third on list list is obviously F22.
Now LCA can be compared with F22 atleast in cost aspect :lol:

couldn't belive , why few pakistanis are so much worried about the future of the LCA project then the indians themself........

Just open any thread on Pakistan, and you will be amazed, that how you people worry about us, with your egos and double standards

Yes, I don't know why we even created this forum?

even i think that forum giving you more worries then informations..

anyway , you don't have a choice to select b/w worries and information coz both are complimentry to each other..

Back
Top Bottom