What's new

Naval variant of LCA Tejas to undergo tests in Goa soon!

Q=How can you compare a plane with an engine?
A= without Engine (power house) a plane is = 50%.
Q=F414 is not USA's first attempt at making jet engine. Even US, UK and Germany made poor perfomance
engines at first, and then slowly worked their way to perfection.
A= where are from you import this F414- engines name of the country and company.
Q=Can you prove it? We launched our carrier much before we took delivery of Vikramaditya.
A= o.k you can mention the dates of commissioning of both carriers.

A= without Engine (power house) a plane is = 50%.

Engine does not compare with a plane. Engine is one of the components of a plane. If not F414 engine,
we'll get some other engine.

A= where are from you import this F414- engines name of the country and company.

USA. General Electric.

A= o.k you can mention the dates of commissioning of both carriers.

IAC-1 was launched on 12 August, 2013. We took delivery of Vikramaditya on 16 November 2013.
That is like 3 months AFTER we launched the hull of our design.

Plus IAC-1 is powered by gas turbines & not steam boilers like Vikramaditya, IAC-1 can carry more aircraft,
weighs less due to better composition and lightweight materials usage etc. It is a very different ship.

(1) JV is not secret project and its not prototype like LAC.:cuckoo:

LAC?Whats that Line of Actual Control?:omghaha::omghaha:For your info LCA is in series production.

(1/A) when technology is available why we start the work from KG class like Your Hall we are the witness of failure of Kaveri engine since last three decades .:cuckoo:

Yes,when 'technology is available'.We know how this technology is 'made available' for some of your most prestigious projects.And we all know who provides the technology .

Try developing a motorcycle engine in your country before criticizing a project to develop a Turbofan

And for 'failure' ,FYI Kaveri is already selected to power our UCAV.Here is it,producing 80 kN thrust with full afterburner

And powering an IL76 test bed

[QUOTE(1/B) why carrier aircraft like your Russian leased .:cuckoo:
we have our own cruise missiles ability to destroy the carrier aircraft. :guns:[/quote]

Your JF 17s carrying your super duper CM400 AKG would not even be able to come near our AC..:dance3:Do you have any idea about the Air Defense systems of the CBG? Ever heard of Mig 29 K?

i am talking about Heavier weight of LAC.

Shukarya,
but LCA Teja with foreign engine what is completely done ?

Do you know that JF 17 too use third party engines?Russian RD 33s?

To know what was done here for Tejas,see my post on this page

HAL pegs price of Tejas fighter at Rs 162 crore | Page 40

Last edited:
Yes we jointly developed, why we consume the time in the name of R&D like HAL for last three decades and result American imported engines. Now we have the technology step by step we are entered in second phase of Block-II and one for all we have an operational Air craft Multi role not prototype.

You jointly developed?What are you trying to say ?
JF 17 uses Russian RD 33s!!China and Pakistan didn't even give a try in developing an engine jointly!!Then what are you boasting about?

And meanwhile,we have developed a 4+ gen aircraft,with a highly advanced airframe,our own avionics.And we have a Turbofan too.

'we have the technology'..For what?

And Kaveri is not being developed by HAL.Stop bullshitting everywhere

Engine does not compare with a plane. Engine is one of the components of a plane. If not F414 engine,
we'll get some other engine.
USA. General Electric.
IAC-1 was launched on 12 August, 2013. We took delivery of Vikramaditya on 16 November 2013.
That is like 3 months AFTER we launched the hull of our design.
Plus IAC-1 is powered by gas turbines & not steam boilers like Vikramaditya, IAC-1 can carry more aircraft,
weighs less due to better composition and lightweight materials usage etc. It is a very different ship.

O.Keeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
you means Minus engine fabrication of the structure of aircraft.

ROFL,Do you have an iota of idea what you are talking about??? :lol:
No ROFL mama will beat you for dirty uniform, Yes I can imagine of HAL Iota in LCA.

Last edited:
No ROFL mama will beat you for dirty uniform, Yes I can imagine of HAL Iota in LCA.
Kid,go and watch cartoon network or pogo because that is what you are capable of judging by your mental level,.

LAC?Whats that Line of Actual Control?:omghaha::omghaha:For your info LCA is in series production.

Yes,when 'technology is available'.We know how this technology is 'made available' for some of your most prestigious projects.And we all know who provides the technology .

Try developing a motorcycle engine in your country before criticizing a project to develop a Turbofan

And for 'failure' ,FYI Kaveri is already selected to power our UCAV.Here is it,producing 80 kN thrust with full afterburner

And powering an IL76 test bed
Your JF 17s carrying your super duper CM400 AKG would not even be able to come near our AC..:dance3:Do you have any idea about the Air Defense systems of the CBG? Ever heard of Mig 29 K?
HAL pegs price of Tejas fighter at Rs 162 crore | Page 40
U= LAC?Whats that Line of Actual Control?:omghaha::omghaha:
i= always give a chance to Children for Happiness, so dont worry be happy.

U=For your info LCA is in series production.
i= yes i know without completion of some very impotent tests like High speed taxi trials of the LCA aircraft when MOD demand the so called series production.
U= Yes,when 'technology is available'.We know how this technology is 'made available' for some of your most prestigious projects.And we all know who provides the technology .
i= we also know how technology is made available for LCA tejas.
According to the Indian Air Force (IAF), the move to produce LCA Tejas overseas will enable timely result and also be of superior production quality . the Indian government is considering the production of the (LCA), Tejas, at international facilities. In fact, HAL has been directed to look for alternatives like more outsourcing and creation of joint ventures to increase the LCA production levels.
U=Try developing a motorcycle engine in your country before criticizing a project to develop a Turbofan.
i=no rocket science working in Motor cycle engines, countries like Japan shifting their motorcycle type plants to third world countries like India because it very ordinary work for mechanics, labor and a foremen, you thinking about us is as a turtle living in a well.
U=And for 'failure' ,FYI Kaveri is already selected to power our UCAV.Here is it,producing 80 kN thrust with full afterburner
i= (India has ordered 99 F414-INS6 engines to power Mk2 Tejas, they believed to offer the standard 22,000 pounds of thrust.)
U=And powering an IL76 test bed
i= The Russians was not satisfied with the result of this test.
kaveri_close.jpg kaveri_testbed1.jpg
U= Your JF 17s carrying your super duper CM400 AKG would not even be able to come near our AC..:dance3:Do you have any idea about the Air Defense systems of the CBG? Ever heard of Mig 29 K?
i= we know your super duper white elephant AC protection will be dependent on push off one button.
I know the big lapses in your Navy, your navy chief resign,
we know Russian Rd-33 for JF-17 thunder in presence of Indian opposition approved by Putin in favor of Pakistan,
I know That teja is proud for you with third Party engine (the G.E )

Last edited:
this is a bad decision
lca is too small and under powered to be an effective naval platform.

not to forget a small radar and no irst(mk1)

already mig-29 k without zhuk ae was a stupid decision and now this.

a better would have been resource allocation for aesa and subsystems of lca.

I will draw a lot of flak but its a reality

i= yes i know without completion of some very impotent tests like High speed taxi trials of the LCA aircraft when MOD demand the so called series production.

Who told you this bullshit..:omghaha:

GAMEK_035575361.jpg

India is not Pakistan honey,We do R&D here...We even develop satellite launchers here..

According to the Indian Air Force (IAF), the move to produce LCA Tejas overseas will enable timely result and also be of superior production quality . the Indian government is considering the production of the (LCA), Tejas, at international facilities. In fact, HAL has been directed to look for alternatives like more outsourcing and creation of joint ventures to increase the LCA production levels.

Delusions again...

GAMEK_035575361.jpg

i=no rocket science working in Motor cycle engines

Still Pakistan cant develop one.

countries like Japan shifting their motorcycle type plants to third world countries like India because it very ordinary work for mechanics, labor and a foremen, you thinking about us is as a turtle living in a well

We are not talking about Japanese manufacturers.There are Indian companies that develop their own cars,motorcycles,CVs & engines,& participate in motoGP & Formula E.

i= (India has ordered 99 F414-INS6 engines to power Mk2 Tejas, they believed to offer the standard 22,000 pounds of thrust.)

Because Kaveri is designed for peak thrust of 80kN & IAF want a 90 KN engine.

The Russians was not satisfied with the result of this test.

Who told this BS?

Here is your claim,trying to make it look like Engine was jointly developed by China & Pakistan..

Yes we jointly developed, why we consume the time in the name of R&D like HAL for last three decades and result American imported engines.

we know your super duper white elephant AC protection will be dependent on push off one button.

Yeah right,Mig 29K will make pakoras out of JF 17 carrying CM400AKG before it even gets an opportunity to launch the missile..
And U=An ignorant troll...:omghaha:

Last edited:
i= always give a chance to Children for Happiness, so dont worry be happy.
This is how you reply after being proven wrong:lol:
Go and read the sticky thread about Tejas instead of blabbering crap here as usual :lol:
Dude you are confusing JF17 with Tejas :lol:
i=no rocket science working in Motor cycle engines
Still you cant even design it after 65 years. :lol:
i= The Russians was not satisfied with the result of this test.
Will you please stop posting crap?? :lol:
i= we know your super duper white elephant AC protection will be dependent on push off one button.
We will repeat 1971 with our aircraft carrier :lol:

wtf is this?

just discuss relevant stuff here ppl.

to be honest both jf-17 and tejas are borderline 4 th generation birds

diff-

jf-17 is all metal and only single axis fly by wire whereas tejas has huge composit mix and has quadruple fly by wire

radar

elm-2032>klj-7 but both are simple pulse doppler radars

irst

both have none

engines

ge-404 and rd 93 both are underpowered but here rd-93>ge-4040in terms of thrust and is comparable to ge-414

but engine life is suspect for rd-93

jf-17 has dsi for reduction in rcs while tejas has y shaped ducts.

so its evenly matched except the frame and fly by wire.

now stop the bullshit and come back to topic at hand

Lca Is Quipped with (IRST)system Which is pod-based.Additional sensor pods are to include a Forward looking infrared (FLIR) sensor, and a laser rangefinder/designator, which can be used in various capacities, including reconnaissance, training, or attack.

I was talking about a standalone fixed irst

And I am comparing it with at least mig-29k where it falls badly except maybe better rcs and better integration.

Lca is a fine point defence fighter,nothing more.

Hell even mig-29 k sucks for navy forget the lca

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom