What's new

Naval variant of LCA Tejas to undergo tests in Goa soon!

To be specific
SBTF Goa Contains ONE - 14 deg parabolic profile ski-jump ramp for take-off , 1 a/c at a time. suitable for a/c upto 22 tons.
SBTF contains, arresting gear system for landing,TV landing control system, optical landing system, in addition to ILS, Russian light signaling system mimicking IAC.
SBTF will now used for NLCA.

You owe me Old Monk.

I was talking about a standalone fixed irst

And I am comparing it with at least mig-29k where it falls badly except maybe better rcs and better integration.

Lca is a fine point defence fighter,nothing more.

Hell even mig-29 k sucks for navy forget the lca
Mig-29K can be outfitted with an IRST system integrated with both optical and laser systems. It can provide targeting solutions for ground and air targets at up to 15 km, with all-round 360 degree coverage. The IRST can also provide detailed trajectories of missiles at closer ranges. Although Its Lack in Over All Radar Range Against Plaaf Su-30 mk2 But over All is good Fighter In present Scenario. Will be Upgraded in future Russian Also Planed too induct them in their Navy so there Must Be Some Reason.I Hope Balance Will be Maintained With Plaaf After We Induct Few Rafale M into the Navy.Till Then We Must Get Satisfied with whatever We Posses Right Now

Last edited:
Mig-29K can be outfitted with an IRST system integrated with both optical and laser systems. It can provide targeting solutions for ground and air targets at up to 15 km, with all-round 360 degree coverage. The IRST can also provide detailed trajectories of missiles at closer ranges. Although Its Lack in Over All Radar Range Against Plaaf Su-30 mk2 But over All is good Fighter In present Scenario. Will be Upgraded in future Russian Also Planed too induct them in their Navy so there Must Be Some Reason.I Hope Balance Will be Maintained With Plaaf After We Induct Few Rafale M into the Navy.Till Then We Must Get Satisfied with whatever We Posses Right Now

Lol did u really think I did not know specs of ols of mig 29 k?

Just compare the ols -uem and zhuk me radar with any western equivalent and then tell me.

As for su-30 mk2 goes no one really knows what radar it carries.it was supposed to get zhuk mse pesa but no one knows.

I am talking about future.29k needs at least ols 35 capability and an aesa like zhuk ae or fga 29.

We are deluding ourselves.it barely matches f-16 block 40,maybe marginally better.against a modernized mk2 it stands no chance.

We are deluding ourselves.it barely matches f-16 block 40,maybe marginally better.against a modernized mk2 it stands no chance.
Yeah I agree on Irst:-):-). But your Completely Wrong Here Mate Zhuk Me also is good Radar in Present Scenario Its 120 Km vs 5m2 Rcs is Still better than F-16 block 52 which have 105 km vs 5m2 and Have Huge RCS When you Compare it with Mig 29 k. Even Against Plaaf su-30 which have Rcs close to 15 to 12 m2 Equivalent to Mki. So Bvr Scenario is Good

Which is the No:1 BVR Fighter Aircraft in South Asia ?

Read Some good Assessment here:-)

Yeah I agree on Irst:-):-). But your Completely Wrong Here Mate Zhuk Me also is good Radar in Present Scenario Its 120 Km vs 5m2 Rcs is Still better than F-16 block 52 which have 105 km vs 5m2 and Have Huge RCS When you Compare it with Mig 29 k. Even Against Plaaf su-30 which have Rcs close to 15 to 12 m2 Equivalent to Mki. So Bvr Scenario is Good

Which is the No:1 BVR Fighter Aircraft in South Asia ?

Read Some good Assessment here:-)

Thats exactly my point.it barely matches apg 68 v9 and we got this bird in 2012 and still getting it.

Rdy-2 in mirage 2000(modernized) and elm 2032 are comparable to zhuk m and thats just not good man.

Btw the exact range and power of apg 68v9 is unknown,u can try as hard as u line but no credible link exists whereas zhuk m is only 4.5 or 5 kw peak power if I remember correctly.

The problem is its just bad for a naval fighter on an aircraft carries.

And u are wrong on rcs
Mig 29 has bigger rcs than f-16

And u are wrong on rcs
Mig 29 has bigger rcs than f-16
Aahaa No mig 29k is different from other basic mig 29. Due to special coatings Mig-29K radar reflecting surface is 4-5 times smaller than of basic MiG-29. RCS to about 0.60-0.75 m2. Same in the Case su-30 and su-35 are Both are almost same. In Size But Su-35 have much more Reduced Rcs Than Of Su-30.

MiG-29K FULCRUM

Aahaa No mig 29k is different from other basic mig 29. Due to special coatings Mig-29K radar reflecting surface is 4-5 times smaller than of basic MiG-29. RCS to about 0.60-0.75 m2. Same in the Case su-30 and su-35 are Both are almost same. In Size But Su-35 have much more Reduced Rcs Than Of Su-30.

MiG-29K FULCRUM

U must be delusional to think that a jet a a straight inlet where compressor blades are widely visible to have rcs of .5 or .6,lol

Even pakfa has average rcs of .5 m2

Trust me,29kis a mistake man

Rcs may be 3-4 but not less than that.to go lower will need a radar blocker for compressor and higher degree of composites which sadly it lacks.

MiG-29K FULCRUM

Mki is excess of 10 at the very least by the way

U must be delusional to think that a jet a a straight inlet where compressor blades are widely visible to have rcs of .5 or .6,lol

Even pakfa has average rcs of .5 m2

Trust me,29kis a mistake man

Rcs may be 3-4 but not less than that.to go lower will need a radar blocker for compressor and higher degree of composites which sadly it lacks.
Nup im not delusional you can check this on facts available on net itself

Mki is excess of 10 at the very least by the way
May be or may be not you should see whats the Rcs of Su-35 its below 1m2 you can ask various members on Pdf @chineesedragon:) can you tell us about Rcs of Su-35

what is your means ? JF17 is reality and operational
and has been entered in JF17 Block-II phase,
The JF17 thunder is designed by the PAF
and is a Jointly developed project,
if the SU 30 MKI look like as JF17 thunder
than what is your problem ?
are you want PAF developed a flying saucer unique from basic fighter jet ? you are wrong !!!
the HAL is consuming time since 1980 and after Kaveri engine failure, and heavy weight problems the Naval variant prototype is testing for face saving of HAL

PAF is using a substandard jet. Easy prey for our fighters.

To be specific
SBTF Goa Contains ONE - 14 deg parabolic profile ski-jump ramp for take-off , 1 a/c at a time. suitable for a/c upto 22 tons.
SBTF contains, arresting gear system for landing,TV landing control system, optical landing system, in addition to ILS, Russian light signaling system mimicking IAC.
SBTF will now used for NLCA.

You owe me Old Monk.

Here ....... happy now ..... :P

1391025234.jpg

May be or may be not you should see whats the Rcs of Su-35 its below 1m2 you can ask various members on Pdf @chineesedragon:) can you tell us about Rcs of Su-35

Dude I have been on countless forums and know what I am talking about.

Don't shoot from the hip and read what I wrote there and ask any senior member here.none will agree with ur values as its just impossible.

A clean rafale with semi s-ducts,small size and extensive composites is barely 1-2 m2 and u are saying 29k is lower!

Even su-35!

Go and type pakfa rcs on google and u will see russians themselves saying that pakfa has average rcs of .5 m2

Dude I have been on countless forums and know what I am talking about.

Don't shoot from the hip and read what I wrote there and ask any senior member here.none will agree with ur values as its just impossible.

A clean rafale with semi s-ducts,small size and extensive composites is barely 1-2 m2 and u are saying 29k is lower!

Even su-35!

Go and type pakfa rcs on google and u will see russians themselves saying that pakfa has average rcs of .5 m2
Russians are saying nothing its mere assuptions pak fa actual rcs is classified and its just a developmental prototype which will be futher upgraded.and im talking on facts visit any russian forumn you will get your answer

(1) JV is not secret project and its not prototype like LAC.:cuckoo:
(1/A) when technology is available why we start the work from KG class like Your Hall we are the witness of failure of Kaveri engine since last three decades .:cuckoo:
(1/B) why carrier aircraft like your Russian leased .:cuckoo:
we have our own cruise missiles ability to destroy the carrier aircraft. :guns:
man, which madarssa did u complete your education from?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom