What's new

Naval variant of LCA Tejas to undergo tests in Goa soon!

Russians are saying nothing its mere assuptions pak fa actual rcs is classified and its just a developmental prototype which will be futher upgraded.and im talking on facts visit any russian forumn you will get your answer

Average rcs is .5 m2 only yaar
Go to paralay.com

Most authentic site for pakfa or secretprojects.

The bone of contention is frontal rcs.

Lets not fight over that,u do ur research and we will discuss then

Rubbish.

SBTF is nothing more than an Aircraft carrier with Aresteor wires at Land. Go and see the one Dabolin.

PW ratio for NLCA at the moment ia around .8 and it is ample for the a/c. Issue is Navy want the PW ratio to be near 1 like IAF.

Even the airforce version of the MK1 hardly complies to the required TWR, the naval version adds more than 500Kg weight for the current changes alone and it doesn't even have a hook to train arrested landing so far. When that is added too, the weight will be even higher and far less to make the N-LCA MK1 useful to test it on a real carrier, that has not the luxury of a long runway.
As said, the MK1 version is just a tech demo aircraft to develop a navalised fighter, test the LEVCONS, specified software..., the operational N-LCA will only be based on the MK2 and the changes IN demanded.

Even the airforce version of the MK1 hardly complies to the required TWR, the naval version adds more than 500Kg weight for the current changes alone and it doesn't even have a hook to train arrested landing so far. When that is added too, the weight will be even higher and far less to make the N-LCA MK1 useful to test it on a real carrier, that has not the luxury of a long runway.
As said, the MK1 version is just a tech demo aircraft to develop a navalised fighter, test the LEVCONS, specified software..., the operational N-LCA will only be based on the MK2 and the changes IN demanded.

Can you pls give me numbers to justify your Claim number 1. Rather than comments from News papers on 500k extra.In Naval warfare all stations loaded, I dont need 3000KG WLoad/ Ac seeing profiles. At a Max 5 pilons will be used.

Son you dont make a TD with two trainers for Demo. If I have to test software, I can do in FTS (Flight Test Simulator)

Navy will put 6 a/c for Fligt formation with Mk-1

Can you pls give me numbers to justify your Claim number 1. Rather than comments from News papers on 500k extra.In Naval warfare all stations loaded, I dont need 3000KG WLoad/ Ac seeing profiles. At a Max 5 pilons will be used.

You really need to inform yourself a bit more about navalising (airframe strenghtenting, new gears that are reportedly oversized and too heavy, LEVCONS including the necessary hydraulics, or the not yet available hook which all adds weight) and especially about the payload reduction for STOBAR fighters. When N-LCA needs wing fuel tanks and the MK2 doesn't add hardpoints, only 4 wingstations are left for 2 x BVR and 2 X WVR missiles. So the first problem for N-LCA will be to get "any" usefull weaponload, far below the 3000Kg you dream of. Except for A2A roles, it will be highly limited by the lack of free hardpoints, which makes it hardly useful as a carrier fight and IN knows that.

You jointly developed?What are you trying to say ?
JF 17 uses Russian RD 33s!!China and Pakistan didn't even give a try in developing an engine jointly!!Then what are you boasting about?
And meanwhile,we have developed a 4+ gen aircraft,with a highly advanced airframe,our own avionics.And we have a Turbofan too.

'we have the technology'..For what?

And Kaveri is not being developed by HAL.Stop bullshitting everywhere
JF17 using Rd-33 and LCA teja using GE F414.
man, which madarssa did u complete your education from?
you can't get admission in this dharamshala !!!

PAF is using a substandard jet. Easy prey for our fighters.
IAF is famous in the world for operating the flying coffin (The MIG-21):cuckoo:

Last edited:
You really need to inform yourself a bit more about navalising (airframe strenghtenting, new gears that are reportedly oversized and too heavy, LEVCONS including the necessary hydraulics, or the not yet available hook which all adds weight) and especially about the payload reduction for STOBAR fighters. When N-LCA needs wing fuel tanks and the MK2 doesn't add hardpoints, only 4 wingstations are left for 2 x BVR and 2 X WVR missiles. So the first problem for N-LCA will be to get "any" usefull weaponload, far below the 3000Kg you dream of. Except for A2A roles, it will be highly limited by the lack of free hardpoints, which makes it hardly useful as a carrier fight and IN knows that.
Pretty much sums it up man

Stupidity is in dna of defence planners of india

GIVE ME NUMBERS......Not NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGs

Last edited:
JF17 using Rd-33 and LCA teja using GE F414.

you can't get admission in this dharamshala !!!

IAF is famous in the world for operating the flying coffin (The MIG-21):cuckoo:
yes i understand, admission is open only for the budding terrorists, btw i dont need to go to ur shitty MADrassa

why wud i be angry? i think ignorance wud be a better word coz i dont give a flying ****
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

why wud i be angry? i think ignorance wud be a better word coz i dont give a flying ****

btw, i m going to sleep now, gud nite to u, but buddy, watch out for those american drones
the early bed is very important to school going childrens.
good Night.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom