What's new

11 things you didn't know about India's LCA fighter jet

That is most funny as it can be :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

My bike is unstable as it need some maneuverability - classic
this person who advised him or tried to put in extra point never used a bike .... even for bikes to have classic maneuverability it need to be stable :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

height of putting drawback as feature ,.... we used to do this in IT colleges when our software does something different when it was not asked for :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The recently introduced policy about ranks was right ,it seems.

That is most funny as it can be :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

this person who advised him or tried to put in extra point never used a bike .... even for bikes to have classic maneuverability it need to be stable :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

height of putting drawback as feature ,.... we used to do this in IT colleges when our software does something different when it was not asked for :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

OMG!!:rofl: Pathetic, your knowledge abt combat aircrafts...:hitwall:

Do you know something called as Relaxed Static Stability called as RSS?

and That is really funny..:lol: good going!
mate i think he only knows about the one and only R.S.S.(Rashtriya Swayam Sevak) as the mere name of this organisation sends a chill down the spine of people like him:devil:

You're aware this is a perfectly legitimate and contemporary fighter design? Every signal modern day fighter is designed to be inherently unstable and if you took the computers out of them they would crash.

Breaking news . Indian LCA tejas Has now 3 tyres. Now tejas is better than jf17. Hurrray hurry.
You guys make me laugh.:rofl::rofl:
Breaking news . Indian LCA tejas Has now 3 tyres. Now tejas is better than jf17. Hurrray hurry.
You guys make me laugh.:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-says-they-have-no-headlice-only-eggs-please-do-tell-me-more-about-your-constant-itching-5c62a1.jpg

In fact, it has been flying since 2001. And today it was declared combat worthy, and in a year it will enter operational service.

Initial Operating Clearance isn't equal to combat worthiness , do not get carried away .

1. Expand flight envelope to -3.5 to 8G (Currently -2 to 6G).
2. 24° angle of attack (Currently 22°).
3. In-flight refuelling capability (Integration of Cobham probe complete).
4. Demonstration of Rafael ADS Derby BVR air-to-air missile.
5. Demonstration of Rafael ADS Python-5 IIR close combat missile (Related post here).
6. Completion of integration & demonstration of KBP Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 23mm cannon.
7. New design drop tanks for supersonic flight.
8. New radome to improve radar and electromagnetic performance.
9. Validate more efficient cooling system for aircraft braking assembly.
10. Additional weapons testing, including PGMs.

Livefist: What It'll Take For India's Tejas To Be FULLY Ready

Back
Top Bottom