What's new

11 things you didn't know about India's LCA fighter jet

The WVR and some strike capabilities of the aircraft have been validated already. Once TACDE completes its job and pilot training is complete, the aircraft will be deployable in war for the capabilities that have been validated already, even if further testing/certification never takes place. Deployment for already validated capabilities doesn't require further testing.

Owing to the limited weapons it can fire and the specifications which are yet to be achieved via further testing and validation plus development for some parts for instance there isn't a gun available for now and the range of the radar is extremely limited for BVR thing , the aircraft is by no means deployable in its " current state " to a war-zone . Agree to disagree though .

Owing to the limited weapons it can fire and the specifications which are yet to be achieved via further testing and validation plus development for some parts for instance there isn't a gun available for now and the range of the radar is extremely limited for BVR thing , the aircraft is by no means deployable in its " current state " to a war-zone . Agree to disagree though .

ok...............

India will surely learn how to assemble kits from rafale TOT, it can help in L.C .A case. They will remain busy to change parts instead of fighting the war, busy to fix problem of leakage. 40 years gone , still foreign engine, foreign radar, foreign components, foreign weapons. Even they can't learn anything from JV of SU 30, but from TOT of rafale I wish that India will learn how to assemble parts . Even if L.C.A flies well during war but it still has some leakage , they will need 2 air refeuler jet for every one L.C .A .

Last edited:
First thing one should know about Teja is that its not indigenous produce.
Second thing is that it is a failed project, which does not deserve an independent thread, it can be discussed together with failed tank project of India, under some common and more deserving title.

India will surely learn how to assemble kits from rafale TOT. They will remain busy to change parts instead of fighting the war, busy to fix problem of leakage. 40 years gone

Yeh right .. We started building the aircraft from 1973 ..

still foreign engine, foreign radar, foreign components, foreign weapons.

Well mate atleast we made the rest of the craft .. we didn't buy a plane, paint it green and call it indigenous junk fighter 17..:D

Carry on .. we need a few lal topis to keep us entertained.

Second thing is that it is a failed project, which does not deserve an independent thread, it can be discussed together with failed tank project of India, under some common and more deserving title.
first thing one should know about you is that you are a troll.
second thing is that you post nothing constructive or useful, so you dont deserve to be an elite member. there is nothing to discuss about you like all other trolls. you can be suspended or banned as your presence hardly makes any difference to this forum. :sarcastic:

12. It can't fly.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@CHARGER @baqai @cb4 @khail007 @justsomeguy @xuxu1457 @Speeder 2 @Jazzbot @Leviza @Major Sam @A.Rafay @sohaib91 @Ehsan AbbasAnubis @sincity @Mr. Justice @Czar786 @ghazaliy2k @Fahad Khan 2 @DESERT FIGHTER

Whoa !!!!!First time I am watching 20 'pdf geniuses' thanking the most foolish post I have ever seen !!!!

99140691.jpg

First flight January 4 2001

closest match for you guys...

Herd%20%20Mike%20Meyers.jpg

rofl.jpg

Last edited:
[/quote]
Ever heard of sarcasm, genius? :disagree:

Few people from a country than cant yet develop a microlight without a JV with China mocking an other country's 4 th gen fighter.....:omghaha: Do you realise that the joke is on you ???

Well I remember the last time,when gslv mission failed,your compatriots were celebrating like hell,mocking Indians & ISRO (heck,they do not even know that their country even doesnt have a basic SLV yet ?)

I don't see any comments from them in yesterdays gslv launch thread......

Same with the Indian Missiles,I havent seen the guys who were mocking 'missile failures' in threads about A 5,Indian SLBMs and the like...

The same would happen with the Tejas too.

Few people from a country than cant yet develop a microlight without a JV with China mocking an other country's 4 th gen fighter.....:omghaha: Do you realise that the joke is on you ???

Well I remember the last time,when gslv mission failed,your compatriots were celebrating like hell,mocking Indians & ISRO (heck,they do not even know that their country even doesnt have a basic SLV yet ?)

I don't see any comments from them in yesterdays gslv launch thread......

Same with the Indian Missiles,I havent seen the guys who were mocking 'missile failures' in threads about A 5,Indian SLBMs and the like...

If your country achieve something then you guys have the right to celebrate, I never trolled in India related threads as I am not that type.

The same would happen with the Tejas too.

Sure, ping us when that will happen.

what is the point of both sides fighting over silly thing saying mine is better mine is better...............
Why cant there be rational discussion.. why not simply give pros and cons of one aircraft of one country and let individual do their own assessment.. why pass statement X is inferior and then start bashing the whole system..

Why ppl forget that inspite of limited resources being available and no large R&D Budget like say USA or other advanced nations, both India and Pakistan had been doing some good progress in terms of technology and local production in civil and military circle.. WHy bring names and malign what both nations have achieved with hard work and perseverance..

I feel sad that a good thread and a good discussion is sidelined and a resultant farce with illogical arguments is getting encouraged.. Do nt pls do X aircraft VS Y aircraft ... accept that both birds are gud.. and share knowledge about those birds..

At present the d!ck measuring approach by members is nt resulting in any advantage to any side,, its rather detrimental to the decorum of the forum.

Ofcourse can't fly with indigeniouse kaveri engine OMG :rofl:

Did you saw that pic of 2001 posted by GSLV ?? Do you know when GE's F404 engines were sold to India?? :rofl:

Does your country even has indigenous moped engines ??

Honest comments about LCA is that planners of this plane treat her like a whore and they didn't estabished that what sort of final product they want and they continuously keep changing her design and specification, which result delays and compare to this project i will not give example of JF17 but F16. First they establish the product and then gradually imrpove the product and every major changes on her they give block name and same concept follows by China and Pakistan on her product. You will findout that every chinese product first they establish the product and only then they made improvisation:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom