What's new

11 things you didn't know about India's LCA fighter jet

@CHARGER @baqai @cb4 @khail007 @justsomeguy @xuxu1457 @Speeder 2 @Jazzbot @Leviza @Major Sam @A.Rafay @sohaib91 @Ehsan AbbasAnubis @sincity @Mr. Justice @Czar786 @ghazaliy2k @Fahad Khan 2 @DESERT FIGHTER

Whoa !!!!!First time I am watching 20 'pdf geniuses' thanking the most foolish post I have ever seen !!!!

99140691.jpg

First flight January 4 2001

closest match for you guys...

Herd%20%20Mike%20Meyers.jpg

You forget to post your's but i didn't and you own me one thank ;)

Genuine-capacity-2gb-4gb-8gb-Cartoon-funny-thinking-dog-font-b-Goofy-b-font-usb-flash.jpg

@CHARGER @baqai @cb4 @khail007 @justsomeguy @xuxu1457 @Speeder 2 @Jazzbot @Leviza @Major Sam @A.Rafay @sohaib91 @Ehsan AbbasAnubis @sincity @Mr. Justice @Czar786 @Fahad Khan 2 @DESERT FIGHTER

please thank me you like his pose :cheers:

Its under TOT agreement first from france then italy and now Allien :yahoo:

Did you saw that pic of 2001 posted by GSLV ?? Do you know when GE's F404 engines were sold to India?? :rofl:

Does your country even has indigenous moped engines ??

They did try in RSS Shakha but of no used but now i can see their spoon feeding result with you.:agree:
please now don't lie about being taught in any R.S.S. school because afaik,those schools are very strict regarding admission and any random tom,dick or harry won't even pass their admission test(hope you have understood the inner meaning).....:azn:

Yeah you are right RSS shakha are for Weirdo and Psycho minded godse of modern time .:suicide:

please now don't lie about being taught in any R.S.S. school because afaik,those schools are very strict regarding admission and any random tom,dick or harry won't even pass their admission test(hope you have understood the inner meaning).....:azn:

Yes i am ashamed of my country bcoz of people like you :sarcastic:

You one of weirdo Pakistani ashamed of your own country :lol:

Yes i am ashamed of my country bcoz of people like you :sarcastic:

That was a joke of millennium. :lol: :rofl:

:omghaha: Wana be Indian is not ashamed when undermining Indian achievements in every other thread. :rofl:

That was a joke of millennium. :lol: :rofl:

:omghaha: Wana be Indian is not ashamed when undermining Indian achievements in every other thread. :rofl:
leave him mate.he is one of those wanabe Arabs whose loyalty lies to our dear western neighbor........

Back
Top Bottom